Couple who survived LV die in car crash

another two to add to the list
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/11/02/couple-who-survived-las-vegas-mass-shooting-die-car-crash/827979001/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_HlTGzkKeE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I look these two up and they had some arrest/criminal records. I also look up people related to them and a bunch of them had arrest/criminal/bankruptcy records. All you need to do is read the 16 year old daughters account and it doesn't take a CIA nigger to realize the whole thing a big fraud

Am I losing my mind? This is like the fifth time I've seen this thread this week but the article says it happened today.

some final destination shit right here...

fraud how?

I think they fake their death. The story is bogus. 16 year old hears a loud bang and runs a half a mile to go check? Another red flag for me- Looking though Dennis & Lorraine relations, I cannot find Brooke Carver. She goes to that college and was raised by them, but she is never listed on the public records. I do find a 27 year old named Alexa Carver. Lots of things like this + the arrest records on both of them. it is fishy

do you think that fishiness is unrelated to them being at vegas

They did live part time in Henderson NV & I see a lot of people in the story with Henderson connections. Since I'm not convinced of the exploding car, there must be a reason these two were made to vanish.

>being that old
>wearing that hat

This scumbag Steve’s dad? This guy looks like every shitty driver in a pickup in Florida.

go go weaponized autism

I just check Brooke's facebook and see this nonsense

I don't wanna jump to conclusions, but I notice a lot of these people work with children in some way.

here we go
more /pol paranoia
you shits make alex jones look sane

investigate TBT. Temecula is known for sketchy .gov activity

maybe huffington post is more your speed

Fuck off shill. Based on that post/format, I assume you're FBI. You for god damn sure aren't CIA, anyway.

>woman screaming we all going to die tonight 30 minutes before the shotting
>some people left thanks to her
>now the survivors are all dying one by one

new final destination is looking good

you're right user. all these survivors dying is completely normal yawn, anyone else tired?

Man, are they going to suicide 22,000 people? Kek

Im going to need sunglasses for that glow
youtube.com/watch?v=d_HlTGzkKeE

Crisis actors faking the death of their fabricated identity. This is like the 8th case so far?

we need to ban cars.

Why are they fighting so hard to cover it up? What would be the FBI motive if they were involved?

The only thing that makes sense is if ISIS had infiltrated the FBI and carried out this attack. If the public found out it would cause mass panic.

Guess they told someone they saw a second shooter

So I check on Gio Rios & make sure he still alive since he was one of the more prominent faces in the story. He alive. So I see he is in a relationship with Marissa Castle who I cant find anyone by that name living where in Lakewood CA. I also notice she is from Wailua, Hawaii so that is another Hawaii connection.

This picture on her facebook gives me the Epstein Island vibes. The two girls shirts are just a coincidence.

I can't put my finger on it. The heart symbol. I know I see it somewhere before

This is satans next revealing. First wikileaks, then fake news, and pedogate, then corrupt murderous government.

Satan is doing everything to turn the world upside down. Lastly he will reveal the nature of israel and turn the world against her. What revelations will be made known before that time that israel is unveiled as the synygauge of satan?

He knows his time is short

Wasn't there sources within the DoD saying that the Muslim Brotherhood had already penetrated deep into Military intelligence as far back as 2008? Wouldn't surprise me if the FBI got infiltrated

OK man. Go back to your 267-views-per-video YouTube show, the only kind of Schizophrenia allowed here is Happening paranoia

Girl child luvr symbol?

At least their car didn't magically burst into flames.

Elaborate? I work in Temecula

And at least one more survivor died of natural causes. Someone should find the rate of death among survivors vs. the rest of the population.

It could be. I dont really have the motivation to dig that deep, but there something about these people. Kymberely Suchomel also had that phoenix foundation. Her whole backstory along with the crazy backstory of how that foundation was created is some weird ass shit.

yea Obama probably put all the Muslim brotherhood people inside. They all over the place

Typical white american family

>22000 people attend concert
>shooting happens
>few weeks later, 2 of those thousands of people die in car crash
>OH MY gOd, CIA NSA deep state killed crisis actors XdXdxD

Fuck off conspiratards you fuckers are a complete joke

Underrated & checked

Just a Heads up. You need a bachelor degree and some acting background to be a crisis actor. The pay is actually really good.

Can anyone find out if the Rocky Palermo guy is still alive? He made a video when he got out of the hospital saying that he saw a second shooter and he’s also the one that blew the whistle about all the exits being blocked off right before the shooting started.

>when the reaction image is perfect