youtu.be/Cwk-BQ4Mc0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HafDgapwk1I
youtube.com/watch?v=Yk_100yCp58
youtube.com/watch?v=9gj5wKyN11M
youtube.com/watch?v=FVF3xv1pooE
youtube.com/watch?v=_CJkiwXcvaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If only Patrice was still kicking

The two guys you see in op's pic are long, loong dead.

It is almost (somewhat) better now in compoundmedia.com

who are those ugly losers

Greg and Tony from the Greg and Tony Show

Yeah that's an important part

John and Steve from the John and Steve Show

you could say they have a face for radio

He'd be one of the few people to have an original opinion about the last election.

Opie is a insufferable faggot

Anthony is turning out almost as bad

Jimmy is a whiney worm as well

Patrice is dead

It's George Noory and Art Bell you fucking retard

Patrice and angry-Jim were the glue holding them together

Jimmy became insufferable and Patrice became dead

it's over

followed this for awhile before it turned into a sloppy shitshow. that was maybe 2 years ago, has it improved?

It is better. Artie and Tony are great. Jim needs to quit being a fucking cunt and come over too.

how red-pilled is anthony?

It took several years for them to purge Opie, what an incredible fuck you to Anthony by the xm hebrews. Like burning money.

These days are long gone

He was calling out PC bullshit like those commercials that have a black family burglarized by a white man years before anyone else

He has a stash of guns he likes to keep as his daughters.
I remember that happening but not knowing why it happened. Care to enlighten me did he single out the jews?

What's Erock up to these days?

Red pilling gen x and older millennials at their best. Gen Z would appreciate this if these homos got an infowars show.

Infowars Presents: The Opie and Anthony Show.

Fuck these fags

liveleak.com/view?i=9ab_1376273525

nah A&A is great

give it time

The king is dead we need him now more than ever.
youtu.be/Cwk-BQ4Mc0Y

He took a picture of one of his producers taking a shit

he fucks traps and hates the blacks

so basically Sup Forums incarnate

>not understanding opie is a complete douche

Rapekit and Crawlspace!

welp. this is the most disgusting thing I've seen all day.

Over the years he refused to be a mindcucked pc bro and they deeply resented him for it

artie will outlive us all

This is Steve from Yellowstone post your fav bits

No, we need ant and lil yimmy to come back.
Opie was a constant cancer and eventual death of the show

Not in the least

ant was ok, patrice is king, opie is pure cringe

witness

Garlic butter saws

Jim's animal rants were the best

youtube.com/watch?v=HafDgapwk1I
youtube.com/watch?v=Yk_100yCp58

>Opie was a constant cancer and eventual death of the show
What did he do that was cancerous, how did he kill the show?

I would like to have one day where I don't think >"What would Patrice have to say about _______?"

>"What would Patrice have to say about _______?"
teh fuck

The RAMONE bit with the crab apple cunt is the single best piece of audio ever recorded.

F

Anthony is still fine, he has a monthly spot on Infowars that I find quite entertaining.

For years he talked blatently about how he and Ant didnt get along.
He basically fired Norton.
The DAY AFTER OPIE was fired, And was allowed back in the building.

Opie had banned ant from the fucking building.
We're all forgetting the real hero here... Roland.

they gave him like a hundred bucks still fucking sucks thats like a 20 dollar cheese cake.

Ripping on Yakov Smirnov and Branson, MO always killed me.

Any time they fucked with Bobo was pure gold too.

I always felt sorry for (((David the Intern))) because they were merciless to that pathetic little jewboy.

Who here /pal talk/

Jesus its Stevens and Pruett.

But I do miss morning shows like Opie and Anthony. Fucking P.Cness and Iheartradio thought they compete in the digital age after buying up every radio station in the US.

he has shit humour and his only contribution to the show was cutting off ongoing good bits Ant and Patrice had to shoehorn in a retarded caller

Yeah, despite the fact they gave homeless Andrew thousands of dollars over the years, and smashed his TRASH, that was literally TRASH as a radio bit for shock value, and then gave him several hundred dollars, and continued giving him money... yeah, boo hoo hoo Robin.

Pest 4 life

they could have given him a thousand I still find the act in itself disgusting and the idea repulsive. That was probably the only thing that was nice in his week since forever and they ruined it. The level of immaturity is borderline sociopath.

The Star Wars off broadway one man show mouth sound effects guy was an amazing ramoneee too

Whipem out Wednesday was always fun.... Coumea did a Reagan impression once that made laugh so hard i couldn't breathe....

oh I agree. homeboy was even asking if they wanted some. he was just happy to talk to someone.

Yeah, God forbid they step on a homeless mans dumpster garbage, and then give him hundreds of dollars to do whatever he wants with. I bet he was crushed, he was also a returning character they saw on the walk to XM studios on a nearly basis. He likely earned more than you do per year from the hundreds of fans, staff, and media that followed them. Andrew easily made thousands a week.

Stop talking about things you know nothing about. They knew him for a fucking decade. It's not like he was some random dude they accosted. He was a character of the show

His nose is fucked.

He will be dead within 6 months.

Heed your own advice. The knew him from the walkover which lasted what, a year? Less than 2?

that makes it even worse then. they fuck with the guy for a decade?

The state of that fat junkie

Even if that's true, which it aint... who gives a shit? He stepped on a food product out of a dumpster as a throwaway shock value bit, and in return gave him hundreds of dollars.

I wish I could get hundreds of dollars for expired dumpster food.

The best are the Youtube posts of old O&A and everytime Opie tries to be funny there's a sound effect of crickets. It really calls attention to how unfunny Opie is

listening to this right now OP
youtube.com/watch?v=9gj5wKyN11M

Anthony C. is red pilled beyond my level. Frankly I assume any time I see memorabilia from...ahem...that certain era, say, the 1930s, that it's him.

I miss Patrice and Louis CK (when he was funny).

Tony from Long Island is an alcoholic who bangs trannies and grooms 14 year olds on Twitter. He's a funny guy, though.

Gregg Hughes is an untalented, mentally ill board op that is only relevant because he partnered up with Tony. Everyone who has ever worked with him detests him.

All we have are old shows. It's never coming back.

I'll back this up.

Otherwise, no. We don't. Ant is still hanging and performing. We really don't need Opie. He's an overnight disc jockey who somehow got lucky.

"Smile, you son of a burger!"

^ actual Opie Hughes joke^

Daily reminder that white people are disgusting degenerate creatures.

kek, wasn't that Quinn that said that?

Biggest guest they ever booked...

Does anyone remember lady Di?

Surprised Pol likes o&a. I feel like they were the original podcast before podcasts were a thing. I never even got to live through it , Anthony got fired summer 2013 and I binged listened to the greatest bits from the show for months on end. Even with Opie and Anthony secretly hating each other they still produced good content.

Ripping on Scorch was the fucking best.

Also club piscapo.

I also feel like Opie was a necessary evil. Sure he was the hole, but he was the guy who brought it all together, regardless of how worthless in the end he became. It would've never happened with dumb Opie.

Without*

last I heard was the time she called in from the "navy" vessel

youtube.com/watch?v=FVF3xv1pooE

A&A is good if you are a big fan of I Love Lucy. Cumia bites women.

All of the jocktober bits are golden too

Isn't that the 2nd suspect they are looking for in yesterdays NYC terrorist attack?

>Ripping on Yakov Smirnov and Branson, MO always killed me.
That was the best bit of the show imo

Kek, where can I see this commercial?

Anybody had a Scorch sightings lately?

Last known Scorch sighting was last year when he had a small recurring role on the show Major Crimes as a white supremacist

Shitting on rich vos is another, fuck there's endless great bits took me months to finally run out

You must be forgetting the Tony Danza Saga

Tony Danza was Ants funniest impression by far

right there with you
RIP King Patrice

Norm >= Ant >> Artie >>>>> Opie

Origin of Kike and Nigger, still hillarious
youtube.com/watch?v=_CJkiwXcvaA

99.99%

Patrice was the glue that held Opie Ant Jim together. If one would fight he would make fun of them making them realise how dumb it was to fight and they all would laugj. Im convinced Jim Norton is schizo with his stupid chip show

AAAAAHHHHNNNNGELA!!!

Mother fucker just couldn't stop eating

literally who

After WAAF they got weak. BUTTPLUG!!

>ywn be a guest on O&A
>ywn shoot the shit with opie, ant and jimmy