What's gonna happen on Nov 4 Sup Forums?

Not only am I an urban fag living in a blue state/city, but i live in one of the most pozzed cities ever. Jew York. Should I be concerned? Do I drive to Penn and buy myself ar-15?

Or is this all just a nothing burger?

Other urls found in this thread:

refusefascism.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably a nothing-burger
but, just stay home. let the cops/national guard handle it.

go upstate to montgomery county.
you'll find white utopia there.

always a good time to buy an ar15
(assuming you have money to not starve as well)
dont forget to get some ammo

Nothing will happen. This shit is maximum LARP.

prolly. was planning to go out with muh friends on saturday but i'm not so sure anymore

i'm a college kid tho bro.

if our laws here were more reasonable i would've got one years ago.

usually is

Some communists will walk around and chant slogans.

No one will care.

Nothing. Another failed Sup Forums prediction like Jade 15 or Hillary being arrested.

has anything ever happened? no

relax

refusefascism.org/

something eventually always happens. when we all least expect it usually. it's been decades since a large scale conflict happened in the west, and if elites want one it's already all planned out.

I'm going to a bacon festival on 11/4. Should I be concerned?

Hide your trashcans, OP.

#TrashcansMatter

Some bins are gpnna get KNOCKED THE FUCK OVER

this. bash the fash.

The same thing that happened in Les Miserables. The "revolution" will expect the people to rise up and join them. They won't and all of them will die

have you seen what these guys look like?
a bunch of keyboard warrior virgins taking pics with daddys guns...
one shot towards them with a bean bag shotgun and they all flee, if any of them actually nut up and do any of the stuipid shit theyre talking about doing

Some pussyhats are gonna scream at the sky helplessly.

a dozen little rallies around the country, that's it. Go to their website at RefuseFascism. It's going to be a failure.

a couple broken windows and some faggots will get pepper sprayed.

Commie Supersoldiers are going to kill us ALL!!!!!

with the amount of soros-bux™ they get, anything can be possible

idk but a part of me really wants the happening to finally happen

holy shit these guys are the real deal
i already surrender

Goodnight goys, you all won't be missed. We're gonna kick the shit out of every trashcan we see, and there's NOTHING you can do to stop us.

another cringy Occupy shitshow

no one is paying these larpers
if they had money they would probably have hobbies

Chicago user here

Is it going down or what?

>chicago
you should have left decades ago user....

I'm trying but everywhere else seems like a shit hole in other ways and I can't decide where to go

Detroit user what do?

I da know, and I don't give a shit.If anyone needs me i'll be playing guitar hero,

gotta love how whenever pictures of these faggots surface they always hold the cheapest shit available, in this case a century amd-65.

these are the same faggots that turn in their guns to the police after a shooting.

move as soon as you can, it's what i'm doing. after i get my education, all i need is a waifu, a stable job, and a home in suburbs.

Meanwhile, back at the wall...

you two are fucked

Worst a bunch of pissed off anarchists get BTFO by riot cops just avoid the chimp out area and you will be fine. NYC is on high alert though due to that fuckhead. It's probably fucking nothing though.

STUBBED.COM

Ow

Dipshit, you can't just hop states to buy a gun. That shit's illegal and would land you and the guy who sold you the rifle in jail with felony charges.

But Trump looks nothing like Marlon Brando.

kill that shit

That sof-pellet gun looks menacing, tho'

American cops are so militarized they're practically an army. Even if Antifa did act up, they'd get put down.

>illegal
I know that

literally nothing

at the most property damage, Sup Forums vastly over estimates how damaging a group like antifa can be, just like leftist groups vastly overestimate groups like the alt-right

trump got elected cause he wasn't clinton, thats it, and the republicans still like him because of tax cuts

nothing more, nothing less. there is no massive revolution coming, there is no civil war, americans are too fat and fucking lazy to change anything forcefully

you were born into the era of mediocrity and boredom, sorry to burst your bubble

sure, but when communists are allowed to march with guns the united states of america you need to realize you lost the cold war, what in the love of fuck are these fucknuts even doing in your country? just shoot them like breivik did ffs

I live in NYC too. Ill be out on Nov 4 in a shirt and tie looking nice. If antifa attacks me itll just be bad press for them

Besides you can buy a long rifle in new york no problem. Its pistols which are a bitch and a half to get.

That's what people said a bit over 100 years ago.

Then WW1 happened

>What's gonna happen on Nov 4 Sup Forums?
see pic

>Wanting to even go near something like this

>Stuck at college 800 miles away
>All my guns are back home
>tfw defenseless save for car
>Just had a shooting at my uni a month ago
Probably dead.
But I have a safe place in Livingston. So, I'll chill there is anything goes down.

didn't pass your history class hunh? that isn't what happened at all

your literally going to be in the streets shouting memes, get arrested, cry about it, and catch a few misdemeanors that will make it harder for you to get a job

that is literally it. you aren't some revolutionary. the alt-right are never going to be able to bring some white-ethno state.

it is pure delusion, and fantasy, to think your fringe groups are going to ever make a dent besides getting a nightly news as a minor nuisance

Are you retarded? WWI was between countries and Monarchies. Antifa litteraly dosent have a pot to piss in. The MSM hate them, Govt hates them, Normies hate them. they are fucked.

Memes? lel

people have always said that we live in "modern times" and human suffering wont happen on a large scale.

And then it happened.

Besides, large wars are going on as we speak, but they're asymmetric and in third world shitholes

It doesn't have to be ww1, my point is shtf type stuff happens when you least expect it. A couple of colonists started the American revolution over taxes. Like Rockwell said,

>it is pure delusion, and fantasy, to think your fringe groups are going to ever make a dent besides getting a nightly news as a minor nuisance
They were saying the same thing about the Bolsheviks right up until they overthrew the Tsar. The difference is - there were only 50,000 Bolsheviks in the entire country in 1917. There's millions of hardcore Communists in the United States today. In California, a good 70% of young people are far-left.

why would you not just buy an M1 or an SKS if this is the AR option

They have bayonet mounts, and you cant have more than 7 rounds loaded.

>california
Everybody outside of that shithole hates it.

Here in iowa? Nothing. The closest place to see these types would be Omaha. Doubt there will be anything out here in the midwest. Depending on if this turns into a "revolution" there are more than a few good men who have been using a gun sense the time they could walk who would stand against a communist upraising. We don't take kindly to getting called Nazi's round these parts.

Yes over taxes they also had the support of the majority of the people. They also came together as independent states to decide on the best course of action. Antifa is just a bunch of pissed off anarchists they have no formal structure.

Yea.....the only difference is that Russians weren't armed with easily convertible combat rifles by the millions. They also didn't have access to information like we do. You don't stand a chance honestly.

Failed states in Muslim countries do not have any real bearing on political infighting that happens in the United States.

Can you seriously tell me, that from your HONEST perspective, that the United States will devolve into some sort of civil war? Or revolution? Do you genuinely believe that within the next 5, 10, 20 years that some armed faction will be coordinate, gather enough recruits, and actively plan some overthrow of the United States government?

Can you honestly see within the next 5, 10 years a armed faction within the United States taking over a city a la ISIS in Syria? If you do, I have a reverse mortgage to sell you, and you should give me your email.

The same answer applies to you; this isn't even about ideologies; this is purely about the logistics of the ideas you think are possible within this nation. Do you think that some communist revolution were to happen? Lets take your statistic at face value; do the youth in California have the means to defy the federal government, or have any real "dedication" to the cause? You and I both know that shitheads from all sides just meme on the internet for brownie points. It is all a big farce, amplified by social media. No one is going to care because even the poorest in the United States still can afford iPhones and still get their healthcare and welfare paid by the government.

Delusions from both extremes are retarded. You live an incredibly boring, safe time. And you know it.

So long as you do the paperwork and the weapon is not banned in your state it doesn't matter where you buy it. Trust me I buy guns out of state often.

In NC here i think theres a chance i will have a couple of these dipshits protesting around here i can only hope ill just go out and talk non stop shit to them.

That's really clean. Story by chance?

more power to you, give them a nice heckle and film it. if shit gets out of hand you've got the entire middle of the country behind you guys.

is that jeb's little milk cow?

>ar's are the only long rifle

>You live an incredibly boring, safe time.
Only one way to find out, see you in 20 years.

There's also a years wait, and you also get put on a list.

>Delusions from both extremes are retarded. You live an incredibly boring, safe time. And you know it.

truth.

Im hoping if there is a split it will boring, diplomatic and long.

user, why would anyone in their right mind own a mini14?

ANTIFA RIOTS COINCIDE WITH (((BLACK OUT DRILL)))

You have been warned user

At worst? A couple riots that only serve to make Antifa look like morons

At best? Absolutely nothing

> do the youth in California have the means to defy the federal government
Yes. We even have allies abroad - pic related
>or have any real "dedication" to the cause?
You have no idea m8

>Jew York. Should I be concerned?
no, do you actually think the cops wouldn't treat anything with open carry as a terrorist threat? holy shit that'd go down bad for them, you'll be fine and traffic might be slightly more congested than usual.

>year wait
in the peoples republic of new york? absolutely not, you can buy a mini 14 in half an hour

>They were saying the same thing about the Bolsheviks right up until they overthrew the Tsar.

Okay so you might take over california.

We'll shoot your jew leaders in the head and throw them in the river out here in the rest of the country.

A few dozen antifa will show up, break some windows and throw shit. Maybe someone will get hurt. MSM will cover it for 2 minutes and get back to talking about trump. Right wing youtubers will bitch about it for 2 more years. We will find the next numbers offered to us and start the process over again.

Trash cans and Starbucks will be assaulted.

New York CITY

Fucking nothing sadly. /reddit/ and shareblue made kek worship fucking gay so no chaos

>do you actually think the cops wouldn't treat anything with open carry as a terrorist threat?
Pigs are pussies m8, they only fight those who can't fight back

>when communists are allowed to march with guns

We outnumber them 100 to 1. No matter what they say on the internet, they will get mass graved if they try to use violence.

And if you really do believe that is true, than more power to you. But we all know the only thing that to ever come out of your "movement" (and the alt-rights) is going to be whining, social media spam (which is losing legitimacy by the day, as people see through it), the occasional mass shooting (to "start a war" a la Dylan Roof) or small scale riots.

There is no orginizational skill for you to fall on. You aren't being occupied by a foreign government in the way that Afghanistan or Iraq are; all of your information has been heavily documented by the United States government.

But its not even the threat of force from the Government is stopping you; your "followers" and recruits have no ideological basis; you don't follow the same religion that guarantees paradise the way Islamists do.

Your projecting at a massive scale, and have no real followers. Self-proclaimed statistics FROM COMMUNISTS show how scared of violence leftists are in the United States. They CONTINUOUSLY point out how far-right extremism kills more people (which they are correct.)

Your movement lacks dedication, logistics, and any sort of real "reason" for revolution. And even if you did, the government could crush you, as you are domestic nationals rather than foreign Islamist.

Stop meming. On Saturday you'll protest and break a Starbucks.

You should work to better yourself and try to be successful in life. Political movements are self-defeating.

What we need is something like the Spartacists did in Germany 1919 to make people wake up, what will really happen is some larping

got to be from chopping wood

>Trash cans and Starbucks will be assaulted.

And the DoJ will put all the antifa junkies that did it in jail for 80 years like they're doing to the 200 arrested in D.C. on the inauguration.

Leftists are too weak to do anything but scream at the sky and knit pink hats.

you can buy a used 12g shotty and a 9mm for under $500 w/ some ammo.

is better than your bare hands

>implying we aren’t all neets

>What we need is something like the Spartacists did in Germany 1919 to make people wake up

Lol, those jews got killed by the freikorps and thrown into the river. Pretty much what would happen if they tried some bolshevik shit again.

Bad Cats 2017 calendar says today is the only happening this week

Nov. 4th

Trashcans WILL be assaulted!

which one?

Pray they are dumb enough to storm cities, pray we are that lucky...