/IOKTBW/

/IOKTBW/
Previous THERE IS NO PHASE TWO!

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE

I REPEAT "THERE IS NO PHASE TWO"
there is no phase two to this process, this is an extremely simple task that needs nothing else added to it. Just follow the guide below and rinse and repeat

-IGNORE SHILL POST
-DO NO CHANGE THE THE MESSAGE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE CREATIVE
-DO NOT ADD WATER MARKS
-NO SYMBOLS
-NO RACISM AT ALL
-NO ATTEMPTS TO CONNECT THIS TO THE ALT-RIGHT OR RACIST/HATE GROUPS FOR THIS WILL RUIN OUR PLAN
-NO OFFENSIVE POSTER PLACEMENT (over other social justice posters, statues etc..)
-BE ACTIVE AT NIGHT
-WEAR A DISGUISE
-COVER YOUR EYES
-WATCH FOR CAMERAS AND PEOPLE (this may not be illegal but it is for your safety)
-DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE LEFT
-IF CAUGHT (THIS IMPORTANT) DO NOT PUT UP AN AGRESSIVE FRONT, RUN AWAY IF POSSIBLE
-NO VIOLENCE
-NO PERMANENT VANDALISM (GRAFITTI)

THE SIMPLICITY IS THE POINT, REMEMBER!

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Keque_Mage/status/926260760304549888
twitter.com/JulieBorowski/status/926287838454349829
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this user is paying to fly a banner over Berkeley kek

bump

Top kek exactly as predicted

ayy

A U T I S T I C T I N F O I L N I G G E R

U

T

I

S

T

I

C

T

I

N

F

O

I

L

N

I

G

G

E

R

PHASE THREE STARTS FRIDAY!
-SAME FONT
-SAME WHITE PAGE
-NEW MESSAGE: YOU ARE NOT OKAY
-DO NOT USE COLOR PRINTERS, OR REMOVE THE YELLOW INK!
-PHASE FOUR WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON SUNDAY

-REMEMBER, IT'S "OKAY," NOT OK.
-STICK TO THE PLAN!

I have just started phase 2.
I have opened a death camp.
Over the entrance is a sign saying "arbeit macht frei" using the original IOKTBW font.
I'm killing and cremating around 5000 jew a day. I even have a jew electricuter carusel and i have put some jews in a cage with a bear and an eagle.
Hey this whole IOKTBW thing is really great!
i just tweeked it a little bit to make it better.

It's not okay to be white. You whites have had it good for 2000 years and now its others turn. You are simply acting like spoiled children unwilling to become minorities now. Why would that be? Because you treat minorities like garbage. I believe the saying goes "treat others how you yourself wish tobe treated". Here's you're comeuppance.
I hardly need to point it out but whites are already aminority compared to those theyconsider minorities. Minorities are the ones working and where are white people? White women are doing what they've always done and hopping on the biggest or most successful cocks. White men have devolved into children,watching anime, playing video games and masturbating to little girls.
It's honestly hilarious that you think you'll ever be dominant again. Don't think it'll be your turn again in 2000 years, we'll keep you oppressed like the democratic party does to blacks. Hope you enjoy being silenced when: black police officers kill white kids, asians mock your penis size, indians firce you to shit in the street and natives force you onto reserves

Oh fuck off.
There's only one plan.
"IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE"
Nothing more, nothing less.

is that the australian version?

Time to mix up the message a bit. Create a sense of double standard. It's ok to be White and It's ok to be Asian too. We are both the msot hurt races by affirmative action on campus.

Leaf shill
memeflag shill
quality shitpost and checked
As you can see, shills are nervous because this is so perfect. Leftypol is desperate to shut it down. STICK TO THE PLAN

You shitskins can have your turn in your countries. Get the fuck out of ours.

>watch for cameras
Take this out the OP immediately.

Looking at cameras is the best way to get your face captured on camera. Just keep your hood up and keep looking at the ground.

>moon runes

English

Pretty sure this pasta is programmed. Happens every thread, about 3rd or 4th post.

You guys ever look into blacklight watermarking? Like reprinting with reactive ink?

I'm going to be doing my next run of IOTBW with a few things I learned about it. Mainly underlying text detailing useful information. Nothing off-message, just information about the channels used to procure certain items for self-defense purposes, and maybe some basic firearm safety drills, what do you guys think?

>RREEEEEEEEE GO BACK !1 :'( THIS IS MAA SAFE SPACE

Kek wills it. I'm doing the same now, as planned

It's not okay to be a leaf

bump

Holy crap, shills are actually terrified of how effective the message is that they're trying to outright manipulate us into changing it.

This is actually astounding to see; you don't think that they're real until it becomes clear that you're on to something.

Neck yourself fatty burger at least i can see my dick

please respond

WE ARE ENTERING THE BOG PHASE OF OPERATION /IOKTBW/

ALL BOG SLEEPER CELLS WILL AWAKE ON NOV 4th AND ACTIVATE ALL BOGDABOTS

REPEAT WE ARE NOW ENTERING PHASE TWO: BOG PHASE: OPERATION BOGSTORM OF BOGPERATION BOGKAY

END TRANSMISSION

Spoken like a true expert, Bongistani.

twitter.com/JulieBorowski/status/926287838454349829

It's okay to save Europe with one phonecall

Keep it up Anons!
You're glorious and songs will be sung about you.
Keep it going. All hands on deck
Keep those printers going
Its Okay To Be White!

>shill
shill
>shill
shill
>shill
shill
>shill
shill
>shill
shill

But you'd have to take it out of your dog's mouth to see ,no?

Julie seems like a cutie pie.

Anyway, on an unrelated note, fuck yeah. IT'S WORKING.

Fuck off normie. Don't ruin our plans

IGNORE SHILLS. THE MESSAGE IS PERFECT. DO NOT ALTER IN ANY WAY, DO NOT ADD IMAGES. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PRINT IT OUT AND HANG IT EVERYWHERE. THE MORE LIBERALS THAT SEE IT THE BETTER.

no

If it's 'every' thread, then someone else is carrying out my righteous work

All according to keikaku

Lets do this next

It's OK to be white

How about this too?

It's crazy to see. I always thought shill posts were just people trolling, but this shit now is actually an organized effort to subvert this campaign. I finally believe.

I made a better version so they will come here and get redpilled

actually it would be kind of funny to make identical signs...only saying "its ok to be black"

"its ok to be muslim"

etc.....

and further prove how the left hates white people, because the other signs would cause no controversy

Oh boy here we go, it's the same shill from all the past threads!

Don't lie, no you can't, especially with your governments cock in your mouth.

Day of the rake, when?

I haven't seen this much shilling since the election. They truly are afraid.

Fuck off shill you aren't funny.

Might work in future. Make them see their hypocrisy

kek
did you see that malaysian drawfag in the comments, calling it neo nazi blah blah blah?

(You)
Good work

These are the best threads to troll. You "plan" kids are a (You) bounty.

''your literally white paper''

>commie shirt
>sticking his ass out like he's trying to get some dick
>"good posture"

hanging all over shawnee state as im typing on mobile

>Implying that piece of paper doesn't have an army of autists behind it

It's very eye opening. The clear cut consensus is that this message cannot be changed. It is 100% effective and engeniusly designed, the you have 1 post by this id twats saying "here's the next phase in the plan." Without any actual reasoning or discussion, just trying to throw things off. It's not trolling, it doesn't get yous or butthurt, it's just disruptive and directed.

Truly something to behold.

being this level of cringe

>殺死外鬼佬
Kill the foreign devils

Work on your Mandarin, noob

>Literally devolves into a muh dik post. kys you stupid fucking nigger.

>Truly something to behold.

dubito ergo cogito ergo sum

by observing you learn

Shills are not going to stop trying to derail the campaign at the source, because they're too pussy to post shit themselves and dilute the trolling message in real life.

Stick to the plan and continue to post these. Don't go anywhere that they've already been posted, always go somewhere new. Definitely don't post in an area centered on where you live like a fucking retard. Spread out so it's not obvious where you're coming from.

Where the hell is he going to find a place to produce a banner with a few day turn around time?

Lol this

you got a big white cock to suck, jamal

It's time.

Shit idea

one user in the other thread was talking about stamps. how can we get about doing this?

On it

Shipping labels

Here's the list of responses for those interested

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

I have a shitty old printer but just got a new ink replacement

It doesn't look so bad desu gonna hang a few around campus

use the original format,shill.

>i'm so poor i had to print it on a paper that already had logos on it

>that fat hand
lose some weight user, its for your own good

>My son and I had keks that this was happening couple days ago.
>Son made a sign and put it up at his school today.
>More kek's around dinner tonight.

Daily reminder that white people are disgusting degenerate creatures.

Lose the symbols, retard.

Don't let up anons, this is having a real effect

Stick to the plan
>Stick to the plan
Stick to the plan
>Stick to the plan
Stick to the plan
>Stick to the plan

Did you read OP? Please reread.

Godspeed, Son of Adam

fuck off.

Sup Forums officially denounces your off message images

Is this good?
Canada representing

wtf is this shit rundown pls

Do you have TV in your cuckshed?

how long until a non white person gets caught posting one of these

No. Thats stupid and gay. You are defeating the purpose of this campaign.

Don't

Do you walk around town throwing up gang signs. You are so underage it hurts.

It's a hate campaign against mexiniggers

Wait people are just putting these posters up and lefty faggots are getting offended by it?

HEU, VAE!
THE SOYIM KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN

what part of DON'T CHANGE THE MESSAGE didn't you get mong

This is the price of power. Now everytime we do something we have to do damage control because of the amount of retards and children who get involved and fuck it up

Look at all the slide/paid shill threads being made trying to derail this. It's beautiful and I wish you fuckers godspeed.

kys faggot. Remove the logos.

Triggering leftists with completely passive innocuous messages.