Part and Parcel: American edition

Otherwise known as "NBC News goes full retard".
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/926135638621081600

Arbitrary diversity = terror and you're racist if you disagree

I can't believe it took 18 minutes for someone to reply to this. I thought for sure this was going to be a good thread.

> If we prevented an attack, we had succeeded. Yet, the increase in lone wolf, soft-target attacks — particularly attacks where trucks and cars are driven into large, vulnerable crowds — can actually be viewed as a symptom of our success.
>If we cling to the old view that any successful attack represents a counterterrorism failure, we must also be ready to accept a new way of life. Do we want to view anyone from a different country, with a different set of beliefs, as no longer welcome here?
Is this satire? Please, tell me this is satire. Because this whole article is saying
>Not preventing terrorist attacks means we are successfully preventing terrorist attacks! Returning to pre-1965 immigration policy is a new way of life! Americans getting killed and injured is not as bad as banning people who want to kill or injure us!

captcha was vehicles

no one wants to face this. we want to eliminate it.

Have a bump you squishy faced retard

>DO WHAT WE SAY
>BAN THE GUNS
>OR WE'LL KILL ALL THE KEEDS

ALL OF THEM

I WON'T SURRENDER MY RIGHTS TO YOU FUCKING COWARDS

PART AND PARCEL
A
R
T

A
N
D

P
A
R
C
E
L

Thanks user.

>Please get used to the mess we have eagerly, recklessly, criminally created

just ban islam?

Where exactly did the school bus go when he hit it?

Or we could just get rid of the fucking...you know what, we all know the solution already. Every single goddamn person in this country already knows the solution. Why isn't the solution on the table? Why hasn't it already been implemented? There's no excuse for this. Both the press and the government need to be held accountable for this betrayal. I don't know how we accomplish that as a bunch of anonymous plebs, but we need to figure it out or are gonna get butchered.

Journalists must prepare for a future where they are hunted in the streets.

we are not getting rid of immigrants, immigrants grow the economy and provide innovation, they make modern life possible

any downside like terrorism is the extreme extreme exception to the rule 99.999% will never harm anyone

you wan't to be like Japan? their economy has been stagnant for 30 years, people work harder and longer hours just to keep pace for less money, it sucks

Racists.

Why not just ban Islam? Why not halt any and all immigration until a proper vetting process can be put in place? These fucks have no place in our society. Not in the US. Not in Europe. This is not their country, no matter what the kikes at CNN and NBC tell us. Immigration is not a right. It is a finite privilege, and should be revoked indefinitely when things of this nature happen.
Also, why have we not rounded up all those who he brought here? Why are they not under rigorous interrogation at a black site already having their teeth pulled out with a pair of rusty pliers?

no, you have to go back

this kind of thing i saw first pushed in france where the jews tell the goyim that diversity is so important that they must now accept terrorism.

luckily we have trump, but we need to destroy and rebuild the entire system to stop the jewish destruction of the west

>americans must prepare for a future where terror is routine

are they 2nd ammendment advocates now? That's pretty much the best answer, concealed carry in communist cities.

Oh no. No no no fuck no. America does not "get used" to terrorism. America fucking stops terrorism dead in its tracks. America kills terrorists with a tomahawk missile to the face. We are not some fucking Eurocuck country with no military. FUCK getting used to terrorism. I am still not used to a post-9/11 world. I'll be damned if this is going to become run-of-the-mill shit like in France or Germany. FUCK THAT.

>>If we cling to the old view that any successful attack represents a counterterrorism failure, we must also be ready to accept a new way of life. Do we want to view anyone from a different country, with a different set of beliefs, as no longer welcome here?

YES.

I don't even give a shit if they aren't white I'm fine with gook boat refugees I'm fine with fucking street-shitters I just don't want Muslims.

Mandatory diversity: Da more dey mandate, di verse it gets.

>Do we want to view anyone from a different country, with a different set of beliefs, as no longer welcome here?

No just muslims.

Only jews give a shit if we kick muslims out, for some reason that makes no sense.

>hard work
>peaceful nation
>societal cohesion and sense of community
>these are bad things

I kind of see where there going with this, and hear me out Sup Forums, because this is something you aren't going to want to hear.

As the world gets more and more crowded, this is going to happen more and more. And with the fact that radicalization is much more easy due to the internet, it won't be nearly as hard to get someone unhinged to do something murderous. It is incredibly easy to get someone depressed and isolated to commit to an ideology and kill someone, especially with the bombardment of social media and internet websites.

While Islam is definitely the motherload of bad ideas, and will probably always be the number body-count ideology in the terror game, I garaun-fucking-tee you will see more morons like the GOP baseball shooter and that turbo nerd that ran over those commies are charlottesville.

Gone are the days of major terrorist attacks- the only ones you will see that will compare to 9/11 will happen in failed states across the globe. From now on it will literally only be mass shootings, mediocre bombings, and car ramming attacks, coming from various groups (Islam being the number one)

The left is now full of murder cucks.