DUDE WEED LMAO IS DANGEROUS

All the rhetoric about weed not making people violent is bullshit.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4950206/Smoking-cannabis-DOES-make-people-violent.html

If you want to sit at home and smoke plants that cause brain damage and make you a violent wreck, be my guest, but understand that you are a total fucking degenerate who deserves a trip to the showers.

Why do the globalists want to push this harmful plant so much? Even right-wing Christian havens like Poland have started legalising it, who is behind this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/backlash-after-frontiers-journals-added-to-list-of-questionable-publishers-1.18639
youtu.be/a_0WXSpmS-w
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955395914000206
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/
nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n1/full/mp201621a.html
psycnet.apa.org/fulltext/2014-56250-020.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/(SICI)1099-0852(199907/08)8:4<219::AID-CAR545>3.0.CO;2-X/full
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/10826089009058873
jsad.com/doi/abs/10.15288/jsa.1988.49.516
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anzu is so cute!

Weed doesn't make you violent you stupid cunt, I smoke weed all the time and I've barely been in any fights. Fuck faggots like you go back to your alcohol you worthless dropout, you're only one step above an opiate addict.

>឵>឵147710651
>dumb turkroach.jpg
rude

>Project confirms for the first time that using the drug is the cause of crimes

A single study doesn't invalidate all others, I can pretty much guarantee the data is p-hacked

Slide thread.

Oh lol, 30 seconds later I find out the study isn't published in a reputable journal. Into the trash it goes.

nature.com/news/backlash-after-frontiers-journals-added-to-list-of-questionable-publishers-1.18639

Nice slide comment, typical weed addicted leafposter. Go kill yourself.

fuck you faggot weed doesn't make you violent. i'm going to rape and kill your entire family just for insulting my favorite drug.

the problem that pol has with weed is that it can put people in a state of mind where they realize both the absurdity of judging people based on accidents of birth, and the fundamental interconnectivity of all people. these aspects hurt the narrative that people here are desperate to promote.

Naw, poor didms upset he can't control others.
Go lick a boot you totalitarian weakling.

Take you p-hacked fake science with an agenda elsewhere

shut the fuck up about weed

post more anzu you dumb nigger

>study based on the lives of more than 1,100 American psychiatric patients
>psychiatric patients
next time they're gonna cherrypick potheads with aids and tell us weed causes aids right? your country is fucked

not sure if ironic

i wanna eat her ass

You can also get addicted to it and there are even names for the types of addiction it creates
Pothead scum and lefty fucks won't ever accept it though

>plants that cause brain damage and make you a violent wreck
can't tell if deficient or tripping on datura

Yep weed should be legal, no debate.

Real question is ops pic, male or female?

That's what they said to James Delingpole
You faggot reffer smoking cuck

>He says he does not dispute that global warming has occurred

But he agrees with global warming

Fuck you for making me reply. Also when did Anzu get titties?

Woops, meant for

~Said the Man from the Daily Mail~
Fuck now its stuck in my head
youtu.be/a_0WXSpmS-w

Were niggers violent before or after they smoked weed?

>degenerate plant-nigger's only argument is "alcohol/tobacco is worse!!1"
All of them are degenerate and choosing allowing yourself to fall under the spell of any of them is pathetic.

Worthless druggie. Why don't you go eat someone's face off about it?

Anzu is literal perfection

When someone points out that it was published in a fake journal all you have are ad hominems, eh? Sorry for pointing out your science wasn't real.

Weed is, most of the time, pretty harmless (I know, I was a frequent-to-heavy smoker for like 8 years). The thing is, it for sure aggravates mental illness. My neighbor's son developed schizophrenia, which was almost certainly triggered by heavy pot use, and I myself quit when I started getting what amounted to epileptic fits every other time I smoked (severe green out/fainting).

Maybe it only fucks you up 1% of the time, but the more you do it, the more chances it has to fuck you up.

Also, unrelated sidebar: I became way less left wing when I stopped, dunno if the two were related

fuck you nigger

>this drug that is widely known for causing paranoia will surely have no negative effects if used regularly!

Post the real pic.

i weeded once, now i'm as gay as OP

> he maintained that as a journalist "it is not my job" to read peer reviewed papers

Now this is just embarrassing though, "It's not my job to read what I report on". Guess that sums up Breitbart.

>frequent-to-heavy smoker for like 8 years
your flag fits

been there done that
dude im fundamentally connected to everyone and everything, even that guy charging at me with a knife
dont defend yourself idiot he is you and you are him, by him stabbing you hes really stabbing himself

nah my parents have been red pilled for years and have been smoking for over 30 years. My mom still loves yelling about Hitlary and Bill taking furniture from the WH

you roach

Try having an argument next time that extends beyond “muh feels” and fake news you histrionic fagole

>Guess that sums up [insert news organization I don't like]
Lazy leaf
Pathetic

Sorry, I don't debate with losers.

Sneaky fuck

Did she finally hit puberty?

sneaky cunt

>smoke weed daily since 18 (28 now)
>live better than anyone I know and dont work a day job

Okay.

I want everyone to smoke weed except for conservatives because it will make promotions and other job opportunities easier when everyone's brain cells have been reduced 20%

>Weed raises Estrogen levels:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093

>Weed decreases testosterone and growth hormone, tobacco increases them (but also raises cortisol which is a catabolic hormone):
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405

>Weed Smokers Have More Violent Convictions:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342

>Weed Causes Cancer:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947

>Weed Reduces Volume Of Various Regions Of The Brain And Negatively Effects Motivation :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/

>Weed Is Addictive:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/
Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/

>Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013

the jewish logging industry shilled against weed and the good little christ cucks fell for it.

they dont even want to consider industrial applications for some reason.

Weed Causes Psychotic Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/

Children of Fathers that Smoke Weed More Likely To Suffer Sudden Infant Death Syndrome:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841

Weed Legalisation Results In More Frequent Use:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955395914000206
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562

Weed Causes Lung Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633

Secondhand Weed Smoke Impairs Psychomotor Function And Working Memory:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/

Weed Worsens Symptoms Of Social Anxiety Disorder:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/

Weed Causes Deficits In Dopamine Release:
nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n1/full/mp201621a.html

You make that pretty clear, because a screenshot of a headline isn't debate at all

Look at that he finally got the breast implants.

"It's not cuz I'm a dumb violent nigger, it's the weed's fault"

>Actually believing this

>That gish gallop

Wew lad

It especially makes you violent when you haven't had it in a day and you are used to being high 24/7

weed aint cheap. You sound like a jew with a rich daddy or a fuckboi for multiple sugar daddies at your non "day job."

I know right. It should read dumb turkroach man to be totally correct

Cheech and Chong lied to me.

THAT"S A DUUUUUUUDE

It affects some individuals adversely, in other cases it save people from alcoholism. In my case it saved me from obesity because it regulates blood sugar and I never have to take pharmaceutical poison for my PTSD. I agree that it should not be used daily as a recreational drug, normal people do not need to smoke a half OZ a week.

yes

It's a fucking plant. It's as cheap as you want it to be

Article on psychosis looked at young adult usage, no one should smoke before 25 when your cortex is done growing, no one is advocating for children and teens to smoke. The conclusion is that individuals with a family history may develop psychosis sooner.

Guys it's true. Weed has made my country so retarded that we keep forgetting to even legalize weed. I chainsmoke bongs like a heavy cigarette smoker and don't even feel it anymore, but not smoking makes me angry and gives me insomnia.

Weed is shitty in many ways. However, the only way it can make a sane person VIOLENT is if they are dependent on it to control their temper and are suddenly deprived for whatever reason.

If somebody is overstimulated on caffeine, they are likely to have increased aggression, but do we ever blame coffee for violence?

If you had a girl like her you would not need any drug.

why is fate so cruel like this
or maybe its just you

Stop linking tabloid garbage

u got me

>cause brain damage

another massive dicksandwich faggot.

really makes you think why the laws are why there are

It's honestly the fucking people who associate themselves with you that make me fucking hate pot, it's chill as fuck but you'll have people all the time following you trying to annoy the fuck out of you THATS what makes it violent. Also the only people I've ever smoked pot with are all losers and all they ever talk about is how they want to quit smoking pit or 'yea I gave that up when I was a kid' or 'oh isn't that kinda strange after 22?' Weed culture is a culture of quitting losers almost anyone you talk to about it is always talking about quitting like they are innocent as Jesus. THATS the ish that makes it violent not the drug itself. Honestly 97% of the people I've smoked around try to annoy the FUCK out of you to tick you off either in public or privately and if you flip a fuxking switch because they're annoying the fuck out of you all of a sudden 'WOAH YOUR CRAZY ARE YOU ON METH' and all potheads are secret n.a. meeting citizens. You can't just smoke pot and chill with people anymore it's always like 'yeahh this blunts awesome but I'm so stressed and depressed I totally gotta change my life and quit this shit next week.....'
Ok fuckwad fucknut why the hell are you hanging out with me for...

Or it's people in public trying to tick you off by posting social media about you smoking with all the details or just doing stupid shit while you smoke to piss you off THATS the violent shit, want to smoke a blunt? Cool with me? Want to smoke my blunt and tell me how you wanna quit the shit or annoy the fuck outta me by pushing my buttons, gtfo you fucking whinebaby child

>dailymail

Really faked my news

Yes goy, weed is bad. Here, have some hard liquor, Xanax and Vicodin instead.

>she

I like how, instead of linking an actual scientific study, you link the fucking daily mail. The Daily mail is a terrible place to get your scientific information.
Meanwhile, alcohol (GABA agonist) has been linked to violence / rage / anger for a long time.

psycnet.apa.org/fulltext/2014-56250-020.html

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/(SICI)1099-0852(199907/08)8:4<219::AID-CAR545>3.0.CO;2-X/full
>Research indicates a strong relationship between drinking and violent crime.

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/10826089009058873

>Alcohol is associated with violent crime at a greater than chance level and at a significantly higher level than it is associated with nonviolent crime. Heavy drinking and a verbal argument usually precede the violent act and the victim is as likely as the offender to initiate the altercation.

jsad.com/doi/abs/10.15288/jsa.1988.49.516
>The acute effects of alcohol were found to be significantly associated with incarceration for a violent offense

>posting in a shill thread

>Putting sage in the name field

It's pretty funny that you accused this of being a shill thread and the OP accused people of sliding his thread.

Shill does not mean posting a thread you don't like.

How much of a faggot are you that you equate annoyance to violence?

>you stupid cunt
>fuck faggots like you
>you worthless dropout

kek

If you're honestly cutting me off in traffic, following me around town, doing sexual gestures and doing very subtle things a younger sibling would do to push your buttons....it's easy as FUCK to see when someone's trying to fuck with you. A good example would be your post. Since you don't equate annoying with violent of you saw me smoking pot in a park your the kind of person that would probably all sober an shit go on the Internet "YA LIKE POTHEADS WTF PROTEST AT THE PARK THIS WKND FTW? LIKE OMG VEGANS AND GAYS LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN"
>smoked in a park
>go there next day
> protests for gay and vegan rights
......that's fucking you and you still wonder why you piss me off WHEW

All of the people mentioned were schizophrenics....

What kind of crock of shit study was this???

Probably be all* sober

>Weed causes violent behavior
t.guy who has never been around stoners

I concur.

>dailymail

Have you ever been around someone who spends 80% of their day high, three days after they've run out of weed?

I know quite a few stoners, and weed definitely doesn't make you violent

Are you implying they will hurt you?

Is violence bad now?

traps are gay but would it make me gay if I accepted a blowjob from anzu and pretended he was a cute grill?

>>Weed Smokers Have More Violent Convictions
>nigs like to smoke blunts
>nigs like to be violent

weed makes you commit violent crimes there you have it people

That's a shit ton of eye makeup.

Na shits hella staged out people set you up

Every example in the article is a schizophrenic.
The research done on the people were all people being released from PSYCHIATRIC care.
The entire study.
Those that used cannabis were said to be twice as violent.
Yea, giving a mild hallucinagine to crazies is bound to have some effects. No telling what meds they were on too.

It's funny how people say 'weed is violent' yet you all curse like sailors bully and intimidate people and are pedos but somehow some person smoking weed not bothering anyone is more violent than what you do here on a daily basis

>dailymail
I'm sure.

SLIDE THREAD

STOP REPLYING TO THREADS WHICH ARE NOT ABOUT CURRENT US POLITICAL EVENTS. WE HAVE WORK TO DO.

SLIDE THREAD

it makes you smarter which knowing things makes you angry

also gmo