Womanhood is important

CALLING ALL FEMANONS
>Reminder: if you wear anything aside from blouses and dresses and skirts, you are cross dressing
So there isnt enough threads about REAL femininity; why? This is due to (((them))), they want young women to have nowhere to turn to but (((their))) culture which tells us we have to work like men, dress like men (and also like whores), we have to be aggressive and "bitchy" and that this is somehow cool. We're told to abandon religion and embrace sexual immorality.
Women come on Sup Forums and see only vile hatred (granted the actions of most women are disgusting and should be viewed and treated with repulse) that is unwarranted in many cases, which chases some away back to your normie corners. But let me drop these five essential must's that you, like me and many others, ought to do.

>medieval cosplay
Many young white women (all of us are white) are enjoying this culture which embraces European roots, history, culture, and even to the normie noobs it earns appreciation for our people.
>wear only traditional feminine clothing such as dresses, blouse, skirts and tights
>get a man and marry him as soon as able, take care of him and AVOID use of technology, as it makes household duties too easy and lowers expressive apprecation for your spouse through your labor
>keep your hair long and go barefoot whenever you can, but never wear heels
>Have your own garden and dont get fat
(Male anons allowed but be respectful)

REMINDER, femininity is under attack for a reason! (((They))) went for women first because we are the glue, the precipiece of civilization, and motherhood is the most important role ever.

I get it but skirts are cold in winter.

Reminder also that mgtow as well as feminism is attacking both masculinity and femininity

I used to enjoy going on dates with women then I realized most of them these days were just mindless consumerist drones programmed by the Jew. Snapchat this, Beyonce that, Sex positive this, Game of thrones this, Fuck Drumpf that. Same makeup, same style, same interests, same beliefs. These women aren't worth marrying, they're not even worth talking to for 5 minutes. What is going on?

No, I would say fatherhood is the most important role ever.

I sometimes wear skirts that go to my ankles, with really warm leggings underneath, plus fur boots haha, so it works out

We will all be replaced by sex robots if the damn feminists have their way. Make Women Attractive Again

feminism was started by the jew to destabilize the white family unit

TITS

It's easier to conform to the herd than risk being an outsider, basically. Women are followers, and tv has replaced thought, government has replaced husband, and pop culture has replaced God and morality. I'm one to talk though, I piss off this board by going in the other direction and liking guns/blades too much. That's apparently not wheat-fieldy and feminine.

As I stated, femininity is under attack. Just like you see hipster homos with ripped jeans, big beards and flannel shirts? Yeah, we find that clownish and disgustingly unmanly.
Instead of hating all men for your effeminate style, weak voices, low ambitions and physical weakness, we should help eachother improve and fight TOGETHER against the modern world and its terrible unnatural side-effects

This isn't b/

As a femanon who is working towards being less of a dyke-looking subhuman, what are some things I can do to improve my personality? Also I'm not gay I just usually wear T-shirts and jeans, I'm hoping to get some more feminine clothes

Shitty costume kill yourself please.

Where do you buy long skirts? The maxi skirts they sell during the summer are too thin for warmth.

The white family was already compromised because white people are disgusting degenerate creatures. The only thing good about white people are their women, even then, only if those whores are slaves.

Skirts. I don't like wearing them when around POK (persons other than kin) but they do have that "oh yeah, I have ovaries and shit" effect

>essential must's
To be feminine you must do medieval cosplay? That is retarded. Most women are too busy to go around larping.
>wear only traditional feminine clothing such as dresses, blouse, skirts and tights
Pants are fine if needed and/or freezing cold
>VOID use of technology, as it makes household duties too easy
Is bullshit. Using technology to make some chores easier gives you a huge advantage to use that saved time elsewhere in your home and with your children. That is the equivalent to saying men should not use updated technology in their work. Would you tell farmers to stop using modern machinery so they can be more manly in the eyes of their wives?
also
>keep your hair long and put ornaments in it
This does not work when you have young babies as they will pull it out. You dont need a dyke cut but can still have feminine hair without doing this.
Other points are fine. Should include learning to cook, sew, knit ect.

I wish I could play your ribcage like a xylophone, Saracen

>if you wear anything aside from blouses and dresses and skirts, you are cross dressing
>posts a picture of a woman wearing none of those

Try meeting them in new places. Churches, non alcoholic venues, arts and crafts stores, hallmark/card stores. Sounds cheesy but normal wheaty girls will frequent places of calm and safety to be enriched and this is where you should be too

Thank you, I've been thinking about getting some black/grey long skirts for some more formal events or just for when it's warm out.

>whites are icky
then get off our internet, faggot

Long hair absolutely.
I dont know your personality so I cant say what needs work, but if you want general improvement, you should really spend time with positive classy handsome guys. For me I meet them when I LARP and go to renaissance fairs and medieval themed events and such. I used to think that fat comic book nerds went to those things, but once I went, that isnt true at all. The total opposite is true. You can develop a more diverse and feminine persona if you do feminine things, like gardening or learn to play the piano or singing or something that you find fun and interesting. I took gardening classes for a while, that was fun.
For feminine clothes i like stuff like pic related. Wear a short minidress with a coat overtop like a tan trenchcoat with boots.

Don’t forget your hair. Take pride in your hair and start with softening your hairstyle. Make your hairstyle one that smells delicious and soft enough for someone to want to stroke or run their fingers through it. Make your clothes softer, your shoes, everything soft and sweet smelling. It’s a start

>get a man and marry him as soon as able, take care of him and AVOID use of technology, as it makes household duties too easy and lowers expressive apprecation for your spouse through your labor
>keep your hair long and go barefoot whenever you can, but never wear heels
>Have your own garden and dont get fat

I'd genocide a million worlds to save the last woman like this, and expect nothing but a skull to drink beer from.

I make most of my clothes i buy material from joann fabrics.
I have gotten long skirts before at Clares and other stores that are local. You just have to look, but i often wear summer outfits underneath a long trenchcoat. My favorite in winter

get on jewtube and watch craig ferguson and the ladies.
act like the ladies.

You know we're going to start with you right? We're going to nuke your shit holes into black glass and take holidays in specially designed hover cars with transparent hulls to the black glass sea.

What if I genuinely look uglier with long hair? I have a long face and my hair is thin and straight, and it looks really bad on me. I feel like I'm the 0.00001% that genuinely looks better with short hair. And I don't think short hair is as ugly as people say it is, otherwise why would so many guys here obsess over anime girls with short hair? Like that one girl from K-on.

ooops this was meant for

Post qt 3.14s plz.

How does it feel knowing white women are bigger, smarter and more competent than anyone in your country?

How cold is it where you live? I can't imagine wearing a summer outfit in a winter storm. No winter coat is enough.

"we"
>implying

weaboos are the lowest form of men and you really don't want to be attracting them

LMFAO! This shit is comedy gold!
"I'm a little prude and can't get any dick, so all women should become archaic, ugly, backwards ass baby factories and bow to men!"
Top kek, ugly landwhale. Top kek.

grow it long and put it up god dammit

I seriously do look ugly as fuck with long hair, though. I can't imagine it working out unless I just wore a wavy-hair wig all the time. Jealous of girls with naturally thick hair.

>CALLING ALL FEMANONS

Log off and never go back on the internet again and stop pretending your opinions and feelings matter.

/thread

Inb4

Faggots made at females wearing fucking jeans? This sort of Shit is pathetic. Its one thing to wear duke clothes or weird white clothes but wearing pants is not a big fucking deal.

>thotposting
just goto Sup Forums, faggot

How is that better?

blind butthurt roastie detected

You can put your hair up like pic related. Braid it, bigger hair often looks better on long faces in my opinion

You might be right, I have really thick hair but it stands up straight so if I grow it out even a bit it stands out like an afro. I just keep it cut short now.

>hi user want to go to a Trump rally?

I fucking hate numales. It disturbs me how a beard is the only thing stopping their face from looking feminine.

What has fucked them up are things that are most damaging during the early stages of pregnancy. If you want to change the world and help men, it starts with mothers.

>Massive amounts of estrogen in water

When water is recycled, estrogen particles from pee are too small to be filtered out.
This has been know since the early 2000s. A old science show when I was a child talked about it but it still hasn't been fixed. Men today are getting exposed to 10x more estrogen in their environment men 10 years ago.

Developing males require testosterone from their mother. It establishes how much they will have I'm life and their manly outward physical traits.

>Xenostrogens found in environment.

Soy is in everything and it contains a powerful artificial estrogen that floods your body with estrogen and fucks up hormone levels.

Whenever women complain about period problems 99% of doctors throw birth control at them which just raises their level of estrogen so they flood the water supply even more.

Artificial soap ingredients actually produce a xenoestrogen as part of the process that breaks down soap when water hits it.

Artificial shampoo Ingredients are even worse because they strip off your protective oils so the xenoestrogen can absorb through your hair and skin faster.

>Fluoride

A Harvard study reclassified it as requiring far fewer amounts than originally thought to damage a developing brain. It is now in the dame category as mercury.

In the study children from towns with high fluoride had high numbers of dyslexia and ADHD and ADD.

The best way to help men as women, is to avoid soy like crazy, and only drink water purified through reverse osmosis. The only way that removes fluoride and the massive amount of estrogen in our water.

That looks super cute, I'm really jealous of formal updos girls with long hair can do. I love the braid crowns, too.

I just dress normie/ athletic/ comfy and try to blend in. It would love if my boyfriend told me how to dress but he doesn't care.

Cooking, gardening, flower arranging, sewing and/or other arts or crafts are all pleasurable pastimes that can be practiced before marriage and continued to perfection. Take pride on your appearance. Prepare yourself as a gift for your future husband that he will greatly desire to open, that he will want to protect and cherish. Never allow men to peek inside. Keep yourself precious and you will be treated thus.

My hair is currently down to the small of my back and I'm hoping to grow it out, I never really put it up unless I'm working (I work in a medium-class restaurant kitchen), so I will have to experiment with that. I usually wear sweaters, jeans, and normal unisex black dress shoes when the weather is cold

Where do you find sewing patterns or resources for how to get better at making clothes? I used to crochet but I only ever made scarves and a couple afghans, I would love to make my own clothes

Yeah you can do it too and totally should!

Get out of my thread

bumping for visibility. we have /sig/ for making men manly again. we need something to teach women how to be feminine again

You got here fast rabbi.

>this shitty thread again.
You don't have to dress like it's 100 or more years ago to be a woman. Just be a good person and not a bitch. How fucking hard is that?

I don't believe that any females visit this board

liking those things is not degenerate. see women in the old west for reference. dressing and acting like a slut so as to copy (((hollywood))) is

Unfortunately I've tried to grow my hair long twice and it just wasn't good. I like how it felt feminine and pretty, but it made my face look really ugly. I don't know. If only I had thicker hair, it would work. I'll just stick with my Joan of Arc hair.

>where do you find sewing patterns or resources for how to get better at making clothes
I learned from my mother and i used to ask the ladies at joann fabrics about staystitching and hemming and they were super wise. You can also see videos on youtube about how to start, really fun to do and makes you feel like a faahion designer haha

femanons don't exist, also if they do show us your tits

Do you have any pictures of clothes you made?

I wouldn't stress over it, not all guys care about long hair.

I always liked seeing women who could pull off short hair, mine was dyke level hair as a kid because my parents didn't want to deal with grooming it and I looked like a cabbage patch doll

>Symetcrical faces, white straight teeth.
>Cute, not slurry, outfits with no sign of cleavage
>Cute, lightly applied makeup made to look natural and highlight beauty instead of having it smeared on.
>Conservative hair styles. No sign of hours spent curling of styling in a haze of self obsession.
>Little chunky but nothing a little bonding at the gym won't fix.

Christian Cross/10 would politely ask out to for coffee.

I have a million but theyre on a laptop which unfortunately my sister has at her house for a few months.
I will probably make this thread again and hopefully ill have access to them at that time!

Exactly my intent. Most women dont want to hear it, its a tricky subject

That's super cool, there's a Joanne's about 30 minutes from my house so I'll have to go in there. Any garments you'd recommend for a beginner?

Good point about conservative hairstyle. Short or long, keep it pretty.

What if you're a literal lumberjack and it's cold out? Surely there's a time and a place for a well trimmed beard and warm clothing.

All the women I loved most had short hair. As long as you don't look like some SJW freak, I don't see a big deal. It's easier to take care of and doesn't get in the way.

/sig/ is legit gr8

I was a fat neet last year and now I just got a full time union job at a lumber mill

feelsgoodman

All women should have long hair.
Period, end of story.

I agree, now that I'm older my hair is down to the middle of my back and I love brushing it but if I didnt live up north where it's cold I'd chop it off. Long hair in the sun can be kind of a nightmare

Thats ok too, whatever works best for you! You could be a really cool larping medievalist hehe

I'd definitely go for the one on the left. Any of them really if they have decent personalities and are interesting.

I think well trimmed beards can be very hot. I like kissing a scratchy manly face. To each their own

Renaissance fairs seem fun. What kind of people can you meet there?

Conservative women generally have more of an hourglass figure compared to shapeless feminazis

I made hats at first for my brothers. It really worked well because you learn how to contour shape really well.
Pleated skirts were easy and fun too. And yah definitely ask questions at joannes

I can see how that would be better up where it's cold. It's usually warm where I live so short hair is common. I think short is cute. My mother had very long hair in college but once she started having kids, it was more practical to keep it short. She loves gardening too so it helps to keep dirt out of it and is much easier to wash.

Women,just like men,have vital roles to play in the theater of life,in the play of civilization
Anybody who denies this is probably really really really really really really drunk & a feminist

I just want to say I'm super attracted to women who wear actual skirts and french braids.
I have never EVER been attracted to tight jeans. I don't understand it. Thank God vintage styles are actually very doable for any woman these days.
That is all.

I'm happy to see this kind of thread becoming more common, some notes thoug:
>medieval cosplay
No, you don't need to do medieval cosplay to dress respectably. If you think so you've got a lot of research to do young lady. You are also ignoring that medieval Europeans dressed a certain way because of their environment, traditions and even professions. You don't need to copy paste their daily life not to be a degenerate. Generally speaking, you only need to do the opposite of what the media is telling you.

>get a man and marry him as soon as possible
Be sure to find a good man though, there are lots of soyboys in disguise out there. If you marry the wrong man you might regret it. Start looking for said man ASAP, but look for him in the right places. Generally speaking, urban places will guarantee you get a dude broken in at least one way. Be selective about men, that's what natural selection is all about. And those male anons reading this who feel like whining can go fuck yourselves. Sexual selection exists for a reason. Normally you won't find a 20 year old self made man, so looking for someone older might be a good idea. I'm not talking grandpa though. A 20 year old girl might do well with a 28 year old man. MIGHT, keep in mind to look in the right places.

>avoid technology
Agree with that, but I think the main reason is it fucks our reward system. I rarely use my smartphone, I check it perhaps 3 times a day. I can feel great pleasure from observing a tree. People who are glued to their iphones, ipads and whatever can't even watch a movie without checking their instagram. Take care of your neural pathways, build good habits.

Apart from that I agree with your post, and would like to once again say how happy I am to see this pop up. A lot of male anons don't notice the reason so many girls embraced feminism and the like all of a sudden is due to social acceptance. Promote traditional women as examples to be followed. That kills feminism. Pic related.

Long
Smooth
Blond
Hair
Also go easy on the make-up

>what kinds of people can you meet there?
Guys like pic related
Really hot guys of many shapes its spectacular. All of them well-rounded and nice, most times nationlists and actual MEN its amazing. Would marry most of them honestly. Its just a really fun time with interesting people who love history. And lots of games and things to learn so its good for families

To be fair, decorating a cake while wearing a fancy, expensive white dress is just asking for trouble.

>Guys like pic related
t. joker

Men love skirts!! It’s undeniable.

I am bumping this thread because I married a girl like this and it was the best thing that ever happened to me. Good on you femanon.

Show some fucking respect you insolent cur, this isn't some run of the mill whore.

I look forward to exterminating the vile remnants of you subhuman filth in the wars to come. You deserve every evil that will be visited upon you.

Was lucky enough to find, marry, and breed one. It's 100% worth it.

Neck yourself my dude

We need some sort of female analogue to /sig/ for this kind of stuff.

if you wear anything outside of robes you are a pleb

Thread obviously made by some weirdo man who thinks femininity is clothing and shit because that's part of his strange fetish

OP doesn't give a fuck about femininity and is only promoting this because he thinks it's hot.

My mom was 18 when she married mu 18 y/o dad and they ended up fine. Still together after... 40 years?

This. Don't fall for divide and conquer tactics. Men and women are supposed to work together. Men shouldn't be feminine, neither women masculine. They each have they roles, which should be respected. I'd also like to take this opportunity to tell male anons to grow a pair and start doing physical labor. No I don't mean go to a warehouse carry some boxes. Learning some stuff related to survivalism might be a good start. If needed, could you cut a tree, make fire and a shelter? I'm not saying the world is gonna end tomorrow and you've gotta run for your life. It's about being good with your hands, not sitting idly in a chair typing in a keyboard like I'm doing right now. Don't be a virgin writer, be a chad lumberjack survivalist. Know how to use your strenght, that's the least a man should do. Let's get physical.

He kind of looks like val kilmer, i think hes hot

fuck 28 year old dad lol

I got all those except blonde, I'm a brunette haha. And I really haven't ever worn makeup, I've experimented but most days I don't do anything besides just making sure I wash my face.

Really? I'll find out if there's any near me. I had thought most Renaissance fairs were just filled with lanky nerds, but I guess it can't hurt to go one day.

Anything done in a fancy expensive dress feels wonderful. It will make you feel sexy and feminine, alive and alluring. I do everything in a fancy expensive dress as often as possible. Folding laundry in a fancy expensive dress... Making dinner... walking my dog. Everything is better in a fancy dress. Trust me

The Jew wants it to be harder. Your future, the future of your children and people is at hand though, Will you just sit idly or take matters into your own hands? For instance, if you know you'll find consumerist drones in Starbucks, go to somewhere which is the opposite of Starbucks. As for feminism, it's social conformity. The problem is that after a while there's no coming back apparently. Don't be captain save a hoe, be captain save a princess. Princesses are hard, really hard to find. But if you look for them in palaces instead of saloons you might have better luck.