Well goys, what do you have to say for your so called "Collectivism"

strawman

Both pics are of commies though.

Fascists kill destructors of society and racial inferiors

Commies kill their own peasants because they're too expensive to feed

Isn't that a Communist partisan with the pistol?

Elaborate so the great sargoy can know

>If everyone is selfish and looks after themselves then the country will be just fine!

It is. Yugoslavian looks like.

Yes the left pic is a yugoslav uniform.

Literally just 2 pictures of communists killing people

this

As much as Sargon rails against collectivism, it's effective and it works. Racial in group preference is very real in every group but whites, and it's leading to what is effectively a racial suicide as we put everyone else before us.

Sticking to an anti-collectivist moral will cause you to lose because collectivists don't follow your moral, nor do they think you have and moral superiority.

It's like fighting a war and being adamant about not using guns because they are bad.

Tell Sargon that liberals also killed people (the french revolution)

holy shit you're retarded.

you accept communism as your God. you decry anything anticom as fascism and you want us to justify 'fascism' even though it's obvious that it doesn't exist and only ever existed in any considerable strength as a result of people hating communism and literally just being that afraid of losing their lives (rightly so) under communism.

DUDE WHY AREN'T YOU A SOCIOPATHIC CENTRIST LIKE ME WHO JUST IGNORES ALL THE WRONGDOINGS OF OTHERS AND JUST MINDS THEIR OWN BUSINESS I MEAN COME ON IT'S NOT LIKE ANGLO CULTURE TOOK OVER THE WORLD AND HAD SO MANY SUCCESSFUL COLONIES COMPARED TO IT'S RIVALS DUE TO ITS STRONG SENSE OF CIVIC DUTY OR ANYTHING

How can sargon stand for individualism when he is so generic?

>all this dissonance ITT

I wish people would get behind this more
There’s so much gay shit on this site
Collectivism is boring

guy on the Left deserved it, hence the individual action taken. The people on the Right didn't hence the group action (collective guilt alleviates individual)

also fuck Sargon of Cuckad the quadroon

HAHA IF IT DOESN'T AFFECT MY BANK ACCOUNT IM NOT INTERESTED. OPINIONS ARE FOR FAGGOTS ANYWAY

Daily reminder that white people are disgusting degenerate creatures.

I mean, you fuck goats.

No.

>I'm just pretending to be retarded! hahaha xDDDDDD

left pic:
>humans killing filthy, violent and sick animals

right pic:
> filthy, violent and sick animals killing (sub-)humans

there is a huge difference!

How many people did we kill to spread (((((((((democracy))))))))))

>what are Native Americans

that a compliment coming from the likes of pakistan

What a true intellectual

>Fascist

muh buzzwords

The pic on the left is false flag
Commie with commie pistol in a stolen German uniform