Is it okay to be black?

We got the insane leftists pretty well with the "it's okay to be white" campaign. The goal was to show that they had truly become crazed reactionaries. We certainly showed that to be true.

I think that we can also show that they're hypocrites. Lets to the exact same thing, but with other racial groups! NEXT MONDAY we should do the exact same thing, with a different race--black people.

The goal of this is not hate, it's a test to see if the response is different. Do not do anything disrespectful. We don't want to undermine our point by giving the leftists a reasonable point of attack. Be sure to follow rules to a tee and only post in places where it is acceptable. Do not add anything to the poster in any way. Our message is simple and succinct. If they want to attack us, they'll have to attack us there.

You don't have to be black to put these posters up. This is not about any of our individual races, it's about saying that it is okay to belong to any race--a message the leftists should accept.

They insist that our posters were indicators that we were racists. This will prove otherwise. MONDAY, post these with just as much enthusiasm as the original campaign, and we'll put the ctrl-left into an even more confusing position.

Yes

nigger

If you want to go ahead, I mean, go ahead.

But you won't convince us to do it for you, shill.
Sage'd.

no niggers must die

no

>plan is working flawlessly
>hey guys let's change it

retard

pointless, we already know they believe it is alright to be black. They aren't going to go against that message at all. The "It's okay to be white" message is good because it shows they are racist to white people by saying it is not alright. They aren't going to say it isn't alright to be black.

it's okay to be black, but it's not okay to be a nigger

Hi Owen

Sure. However, it's NOT okay to cheat, steal, assault, rape or murder others.

947 KB PNG
/IOKTBW/
Previous → #
THERE IS NO PHASE TWO!

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE

I REPEAT "THERE IS NO PHASE TWO"
there is no phase two to this process, this is an extremely simple task that needs nothing else added to it. Just follow the guide below and rinse and repeat

-IGNORE SHILL POST
-DO NO CHANGE THE THE MESSAGE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE CREATIVE
-DO NOT ADD WATER MARKS
-NO SYMBOLS
-NO RACISM AT ALL
-NO ATTEMPTS TO CONNECT THIS TO THE ALT-RIGHT OR RACIST/HATE GROUPS FOR THIS WILL RUIN OUR PLAN
-NO OFFENSIVE POSTER PLACEMENT (over other social justice posters, statues etc..)
-BE ACTIVE AT NIGHT
-WEAR A DISGUISE
-COVER YOUR EYES
-WATCH FOR CAMERAS AND PEOPLE (this may not be illegal but it is for your safety)
-DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE LEFT
-IF CAUGHT (THIS IMPORTANT) DO NOT PUT UP AN AGRESSIVE FRONT, RUN AWAY IF POSSIBLE
-NO VIOLENCE
-NO PERMANENT VANDALISM (GRAFITTI)

THE SIMPLICITY IS THE POINT, REMEMBER!

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE

Blacks aren't being opprosed
> we are enduring hardship and protesting for what we think is right

>IT"S
>OKAY
>TO
>BE
>BLACK
Sure no problem...in Africa.

The only reason to do it would be to claim that phrase for us. Otherwise (((they))) might actually come up with something similar as a counter op

It's okay to be white. However, it's NOT okay to rape your sister, oppress minorities, invade other countries, or commit majority of sexual acts on children.

>don't know what reacitonary means
>shill for my masters

>lol GAIS
>GAIS
>HOW BOUT WE UHHH
>CHANGE OUR PLAN THATS GOING FLAWLESSLY
>AND UHHH ROOT FOR THE OPPOSITION?!?
Kill yourself, faggot.

they aren't black though...

They already done it via blm you idiot.
Sage

Yes user.

I was thinking it would be funny to see how the media reacts if we did this but what we're doing right now is going well enough

Methinkst like Mass Shooters, and Serial Killers, your numbers is off.

What? No.

How are so many people missing the point of this. It's getting media coverage, just imagine how crazy it would be if this made national nightly news. People who watch it will shrug their shoulders, realize "It's okay to be white" is a totally innocuous statement and realize that the media is fucking crazy.

It's already hit local stations and they can't help themselves, they never say "oh that's weird", it's always made into a racist statement, or divisive.

Changing the statement, making it more than it is now, is counterproductive. Saying it's okay to be black won't get coverage, it's a waste of your time. You fucking mongoloids need to stop trying to innovate.

niggers don't know shit

Yea be black. But be black over there..

I don't think it's okay to be black

70% of convicted child molesters are white. 75% of victims are girls. But sure, lets ignore that statistic for a minute and focus on black on black crime, an obvious stat that we all know to divert attention from what I brought up.

Nu-uh

Citation needed.
(((White))) Right Goy?

Uh huh.

A disproportionate amount of rapists are black, and a disproportionate amount of child abusers are black.

Blacks are also ~12% of the population but commit over 50% of the murders.

nice try shareblue.
kys

bumping for comping

aint broke, wont fix.

The Jews did this.....

ALL "PHASE TWO" POSTS ARE SHILL POSTS

THERE IS NO PHASE TWO

refute my points or got back to red dit with your 12% meme like we all don't know that

yea, its okay to black, white,yellow whatever, just dont be a cunt!

Kill yourself you fucking faggot

This

They sure did good sir.

They sure did.

>70% of convicted child molesters are white
Whites make up 76% of the american population, therefor minorities are more likely to molest a child.

Whites only have the balls to victimize kids.. pussies

reminder: there is no stage 2

Haven't been on for like a week, what is going on now? Did we start this? Finally a happening.

I know it's you /leftypol/
go back to the dark abyss in which you spawned.

Don't just concede that clowns numbers.

They're total bullshit.

Just like every other crime Blacks and Hispanics will lead in Child Molestation.

It's like Mass Shooters and Serial Killers. They try to pin them on Whites but when you look into the numbers, it's all bullshit.

What a fucking autist. You manage to be even more retarded than OP.
Inb4 "shill".

Just saying, even when manipulating the numbers white people still come out looking better, because they can't into statistics.

last I checked it was a white guy who claimed ~50 lives at a concert and injured 500. But keep cherry picking.

>Is it okay to be black?
Yes. In Africa or USA.

It's okay to be any color... race baiting faggots.

You have no self awareness, do you?

Last I checked Chicago has a Las Vegas style Murder count every month.

762 Murders in Chicago alone, last year.

80% of Mass Shooters are guess what, Black.

sa-peeeeee

You don't have to test your self-evident hypothesis. You will only end up weakening the "it's okay to be white" message by doing so.

Fuck off. "Left are hypocrites" angle is such weak shit. Nobody cares that they're hypocrites. It won't make them rage. You're just helping their cause.

>It's ok to be white

Makes them fucking lose their minds. Just keep doing that.

No it's not.

at least post the full version

Fuck off shill

Its a great plan, it leaves the media 3 options
-expose hypocrisy by praising pro black message when they demonized the same pro white one
-call it out for being an attempt to divide people and get a reaction and risk back lash for not explicitly agreeing with the message
-cover this together with the original and admit that it was never a white supremacy message but a race acceptance message making their original claims ivalid

Everything is OK until you introduce the use of speech. Than it becomes very not OK.