NEW YORK TIMES RUNS ANTIFA AD FOR NOV 4 PROTEST

New york times ran an ad today in the paper advertising ANTIFA for the Nov. 4 protest. It was confirmed by residents in nyc and supposedly cost 100k to run that ad. Paid for by Soros with his 18 billion dollar donation Open Society Foundation?

youtube.com/watch?v=MzgKgZgAwUo

Other urls found in this thread:

refusefascism.org/
newsweek.com/antifa-rallies-november-4-promise-remove-trump-white-house-700406
youtube.com/watch?v=CYf2E7RIn54&t=488s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anyone have any substantial proof of this, or is just fucking no one reporting on this?

they won't want to report on it so conservatives are less prepared then they actually think they need to be.

It seems as if we're the only ones talking about Nov. 4th. I haven't seen any mention about it from any of my liberal friends on facebook.

I wouldn't say it's Antifa, just mainline moderate "resistance" type shit. You can see their website here: refusefascism.org/

just how rich are some of us here? I swear one of you glorious faggots is doing this to put everyone on a ruse cruise

They are really going the extra mile for this big psyop.

There's no youtubers providing physical proof
No redditors stepping up with a copy of the paper
Nothing from larger broadcasting channels
Nothing from larger youtubers
Really no evidence at all, all I could find was one single kinda weird looking channel that might or might not be a fucking plant.

Considering that nearly fucking everyone is armed with a camera and cell phone nowadays, where the fuck is the proofs? This is strange as shit.

I'm surprised at the lack of responses to this thread.

because we already know antifa is planning something for November 4th.

them taking an ad out in the NYT doesn't really change anything.

Big if power goes out

Before I bumped this thread, I lit a candle in my living room and put on some gospel music. I wanted to center myself for what I knew would be an emotional thread.

Bump

>lets all gather in the same place

good resistance tactics

newsweek.com/antifa-rallies-november-4-promise-remove-trump-white-house-700406
CHECKED NIGGA FAG

Cheers friend. Leftist cuck that I lift with is gonna bitch and whine about how it's not true tomorrow and I want to show him this. Fuck him and his jewloving ways.

bump

Antifa very often shows at their events if it's large enough.

Maybe because NYT has shut it down and there is no copy of it.
Be vigilant.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYf2E7RIn54&t=488s

That's the fucking MO dumbass.

>we're just a peaceful protest guys. Those anarchists just hijacked it. We don't support violence, but you should probably do as they say so you don't get beat up. #punchanazi lol