twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HILLARY IS GOING DOWN

KILLING BLOW
DNC IS IN SHAMBLES
PEDOWOOD BURNING
CLINTON GETTIN LOCKED UP

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????

THE HAPPENING IS TOO REEEEEAL

I think I'm perm rate locked and I refuse to sign in. Post screencap please.

>no screenshots

It will happen when the weather cools...

bump

checked and thanks bro.

wow
it's fucking nothing

Podesta arrests tomorrow

Check em

Rest in poop Dnc.

what? what's the point of the tweet? idont get it

put me in screencap habibis

Bump

lol

>Dumpf said we'd get tired of winning so much
Wrong again Drumpf sweetie

Adonde esta Hillary?

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

HOLY fucking shit

Is that a jojo reference

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/926300119301087233

dude hillary might be fucked

IM READY PLZ BRING THE ROPES

im so comfy right now

What else Julian come on

its been a great week, I thought we were supposed to get btfo this last monday?

basically, hardcore proof of DNC-clinton collusion. they set up a fucking contract to collude during the primaries.

comfy her too user
we're about to witness some epic shit

We still have to wait for the lawyers to step in to tell if this is an illegal circumvention of campaign finance law or not.

FUCKING REEEEEEEESSIANSSSSS!!!!!

Hillary Clinton was guaranteed being the front runner for the presidency years before the election. She bought the nomination. Bernie bros sure will feel the burn!

It is now officially a DNC " Get Hillary Pile On "
Amost like a ' sacrifice ' or sumptin

who else still rocks their "hillary for prison" t-shirt?

BEST HABBENING THREAD IN A LONG TIME GET COMFY FOLKS!!!!

>FECA
They definitely in some big feca now.

LOL

the assange doubletap to finish off the hildabeast

it's part of the Donna Brazile shit that dropped today.

>politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

Brazile claims that Obama left DNC in debt some 24 million, and HRC basically swooped in and bought it off, essentially buying control of the DNC. This is why they "rigged" the primaries against Bernie, because they were essentially working for Clinton. Brazile also alleges potentially criminal dealings with the DNC and HRC campaign, in that they bypassed campaign finance laws by shuffling money around, essentially using both the campaign and the DNC as a cash base.

I think Assange is showing that such a deal was in fact in place. not that there should be any doubt, considering this pretty much leaked with the DNC files last year.

KEK

it just looks like a contract to joint fundraiser at arms length, it looks it's protection against people accusing her of collusion. Bernie sanders must've had one also . I don't see how this is damning at all desu

>stop the war on black america
>there are only three in the entire photo
hmm

Everything is so perfect recently. Hollywood, the DNC and what not. For the first time since Trump victory Sup Forums makes me feel warm and cozy

>LE EBIN WORD DOGUMENT PROVES THINGS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL XDXDXDXXDXDXDXDX

hahahaha you stupid drumpfshit are so pathetic. He's going to get impeached and you all know it

this, you don't buy the presidency for 24measly millions, this is absolute horseshit

>Wrong again Drumpf sweetie

LOL this is gonna get really good.

>HRC basically swooped in and bought it off, essentially buying control of the >DNC

hmm ok that sounds like the truth, it makes total sense.

your flag aint fooling anyone faggot

nope, it's saying that funds via the DNC be allocated to her SuperPACs under the guise of any potential nominee

This is damning evidence of internal collusion in the DNC, try again Leaf

This week started out a little concerning with the indictments. BUT JESUS FUCK HAS IT TURNED AROUND.

Shill is a leaf

wait till the NBA starts take'n a knee

ALL EMAILS TO BE DELETED WITHIN 30 DAYS

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/926298240332582912

No worries bro. They can't just go after Dems if they want a legitimate investigation that doesn't seem biased. It'll all lead back to the Dems.

like with a cloth?

DELETE THIS NOW!!

are you tell me they get to be kingmakers for 24 million dollars? because thats what this is saying and i dont belive it is so why didnt bernie cough up 24 million? surely he can raise that amount.

The NBA is literally the most popular national sport among democrats, they would probably see increased profits

Likely wont happen.
The NBA jew masters issued a decree to their pet niggers to stand for the anthem. They saw the train-wreck of niggers politicizing the hand-egg game.

Haaaaaah.
But really, what difference does it make, at this point?

Bump

> DAGA KOTOWARU

I want to believe, but I don't trust mueller.

Bernie, and his wife, were broke. Well, less so after the election.

hence why she didn't win, dumbass, it wasn't enough

checked and wrecked

There is more to the Clinton corruption than this man. Come on, you should know better

Please stop reading this, there is no collusion or anything of that sort. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Who has the chelsa clinton nude

I don't either, but perhaps someone has so much shit on him with uranium one, that it was a matter of going down with it or cleaning up house.

I'm just crossing my fingers over here. But just looking at the lib Hollywood news lately, uranium one, this DNC shit today actually being covered by msm...I'm hopeful that someone knows what they're doing behind the scenes, and is playing the game well.

>unsigned
I'm inclined to believe based Assange but what proof is there this is legit?

Ok go to Donny Twitter, it shows he has only 4500 followers, wtf is going on?
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

e-mail traces, they're from compromised servers

you really are dumb and missing the point, nobody buys a presidency for 24million dollars because some fucking nomination commite is strapped for cash, IF THAT IS TRUE, then america is the worst fucking country to ever jave existed on this planet its literally banana nigger tier

This. So much more that suggesting otherwise is comical.

" Because at 5 O'Clock , they take Hillary to the Gallows Sup Forums , The sands of time for HIL A RE are Running Lowwww. "

his account was deleted so he lost all his followers

Probably killed all the followers when the account got suspended

twitter employee on last day of job deactivated his twitter

shes probably running again

Lol and ppl believe this story that donna took a year to find out. EVERY ONE OF THEM KNEW. BERNIE KNEW.

what're you even doing here shill, you lost

fuck you cia nigger.

just fuck all of you and shave my balls.

They found out he was going to overtake Obama by the end of his 8 years so now they are fucking with it

im not trying idiot, have any of you mutts ever even taken a law class? or a class in finance, do yo uunderstand how this stuff works? it doesnt look like it.

>unsigned

it's literally fucking nothing

yes I suppose you're an expert yourself?

i know hence why this "revelation" is horseshit, she didn't accidently happen upon cashing out the dnc due to happenstance circumstance you are really getting played by ASSange on this one SAD!

This is messed up. So he lost all of his 41 million followers but his old tweets are still there?

post yfw hillary goes to trial and we get to have watch treads for the court proceedings. this is like if Sup Forums existed in the 90s during to oj simpson trial. imagine the quality shitposting.

they restored his tweets

take your 0.02, faggot.