FUCK HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT CUNTS

FUCK HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT CUNTS

HR SKANKS ARE THE FUCKING WORST

THEY DON'T WANT TO HIRE MEN

THEY ONLY WANT TO HIRE FAT NIGGERS AND UNQUALIFIED BITCHES BECAUSE OF THEIR MARXIST FEMINIST BULLSHIT

FULLY QUALIFIED WHITE MALES GET SHIT ON BY HUMAN RESOURCES EVERY FUCKING DAY

>BE MALE
>HR WON'T HIRE YOU
>CAN'T GET A JOB
>GO BROKE
>"lol what a loser kekeke"

I WANT TO KICK EVERY HUMAN RESOURCES CUNT IN THE FUCKING TEETH

HOW MANY MEN ON HERE HAVE HAD TROUBLE GETTING HIRED BECAUSE OF THIS

Why would you work a job that niggers or fat bitches would even want?

bro that's the fucking problem

niggers and bitches aren't qualified for ANYTHING

nevertheless, hr cunts hire them over fully qualified men

look at the Equifax break-in shit

the head of cyber security was a fucking woman with no experience

guess who hired her

HR cunts

Yuck women with jobs

Sorry about your job user.
Just laugh at the tax-paying xx

>qualified
Did I say want or qualified? Go repair power lines or get a trade skill. There isnt a single woman or nigger that has ever applied for my company other than as secretary/office,etc. which are women jobs anyways.

What I am trying to say is, get a better job you faggot.

>There isnt a single woman or nigger that has ever applied for my company

what company do you work for

Im a white male trying to get an accounting job, but everyone wants to diversify which means less white people. fuck me and fuck society.

Office jobs suck anyways. Work a trade, become a doctor/lawyer, start a business. Office work is for chimps and it makes you depressed.

Quality Electrical Company LLC

I've worked as an embedded systems engineer for 5 years. I was laid off. I've been without work for almost a year. When I'm done with my white privilege membership I'll pass it on to you.

one of many examples:

>applied for a job that used to be held by an unqualified nigger
>i am overqualified for the job; have seven years experience in the field; physically fit white male
>get interviewed
>screening panel is full of fat bitches with chips on their shoulders
>did not get offer

i know exactly why, too

I find it hard to believe you don't get niggers or spics there. I'm a little north of you.

is it that hard to hold a job as an engineer?
i thought it was very steady..

it's white women that's the problem.

lels. dude. I just made up some random power companys name. I work in a major city in a 80%+ white state. Perhaps you shouldn't live in Niggerville, USA and move somewhere white.

and why i mean is, they have it in their heads that if they don't hire the shitskin then they're racist and evil.

I worked for a company that was gobbled up. I probably made too much money. I'm sure an Indian is producing garbage for them now at a much cheaper rate. It is steady but life happens. If I was a nigger/spic/woman/jew I'd be a Sr. somewhere with a huge compensation package.
lel, it exists. Fuck me. I'm trying everyday. I was brought down here for a job.

>become trashman
>get /out/ and /fit/
>put h8ers in trash crushing machine back at base late at night when no ones watching
>never get caught
>make bank
>job never automated
>job never outsourced
>flex a 'cep around girls and talk about how you curl garbage bags all day

Its the redpilled job OP

Everything you said is accurate
Women's rights were a mistake

OP confirmed loser

Fuck HR
>have cushy call center job
>sit in cubicle all day telling people to fuck off and pay their bill while scrolling the chan on my phone
>one day catch whiff of tuna salad
>stand up and tell neighbor to fuck off and take it to the break room
>next day, log into phone and get message to see supe
>says we're having a meeting
>go into meeting room
>operations manager, supe and me at table
>OM tells me I have violated the no-tolerance hostile work environment policy and am on unpaid suspension while they investigate
>supe tells me his hands are tied
>go home, dumb struck
>get call next day from supe, I'm fired
>find out thru a buddy some fat whale apparently had some crotch stink problem and complained after my tuna salad comments

Women in the workplace was a mistake.

Funny, I live in Chicago

>BRO GO PICK UP SHIT FOR A LIVING, IT'S TOTALLY REDPILLED, JUST REMEMBER TO WEAR GLOVES SO YOU DON'T CUT YOUR HAND AND GET AIDS FOR $10 AN HOUR

what a great suggestion

K E K
E
K

Are you the guy who saw a tranny on halloween and lost his job because he said, the day after, "it's not halloween anymore"?

>call lawyer
>sue company
How hard is it?

lel, that's hilarious if true.

>ywn experience American Psycho / Mad Men style office banter because cunts want PG13 The Office style banter

IT'S ALWAYS THE FUCKING WOMEN

EVERYTHING BAD THAT HAPPENS IN THE WORKPLACE IS BECAUSE OF WOMEN

>cunt gets offended over some comment
>cunt spends half her fucking workday on facebook and the other half gossiping
>cunt plays "office romance" to inject excitement into her dull life
>cunt takes maternity leave and leaves everybody hanging
>cunt gets promoted but doesn't know how to lead and fucks everything up
>cunt is generally incompetent and pushes her work off on everyone else

FUCKING WOMEN IN THE WORKPLACE ARE THE BANE OF SOCIETY

THEY ARE FUCKING GARBAGE

THERE IS NOTHING -- ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING -- TO GAIN FROM HAVING A WOMAN IN THE WORKPLACE

>talk to a woman: GET FIRED
>woman feels offended: GET SUED
>woman can't do the job: WATCH BUSINESS TAKE EFFICIENCY HIT
>woman gets pregnant: LOL PAID VACATION

FUCKING WHORES RUINING EVERY FUCKING THING GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

>be meme
>job interview 2 days ago
>set appointment
>go
>lady left the workplace already
>"what why? Why didn't she cancel"
>we're busy
Hr ladies are the only people who are constantly busy and unavailable by 4:30
>calls me back the next day
>"I'm sorry, something came up"
>"you shouldn't be sorry something came up, you should be sorry you didn't cancel the interview"
>hang up the phone

>have compfy commertial lighting job
>make 1300 a week
>Sup Forums tier bants with coworkers all day
>work with cranes and bucket trucks,welding and electrical
>fun as fuck

Hr j9bs are for women

Yep, its rampant

My brothers and I started our own construction business about fifteen years ago. We were all wage slaves, three carpenters and a forester. Today our company continues to to do carpentry, general contracting, as well one of the brothers has branched out into ISO Auditing, building a seperate firm, we also have extensive stock portfolio/investment management and rental properties.

look for any way you can to cheat the tax man, big government can fuck off, and that nausiating twerp Turdeau can especially get fucked
thats rule number one ..... fuck taxes, do everything in your power to avoid paying them

start your own business, and work your ass off
hire slow fire quickly, pay yourself first

btw .... we dont hire niggers or spics, and during the last few years we got rid of our only jew and we wont hire faggots anymore either .... they have all proven themselves hostile to whites and as far as the brothers are concerned they can go fuck themselves

the only women who work for us are related by marriage

start a business dude

pretty much every job has an hr department you'll have to deal with

This, fuck any cocksucker that defends these shit stains.

the fact that you're a man isn't why you don't get hired
the fact that you're a pussy is why you don't get hired
>be me
>26 year old man
>haven't had a job in like 2 or 3 years
>apply for a job
>keep resume short, write cover letter
>get 2 interviews
>show up in suit and tie, act respectfully, make jokes, don't mention politics and explain rationally why I'm good for the job
>get the job
I'm a Trump guy working at a company where people were literally crying in the office for days after the election
my co worker is a chick who is now transitioning to become a dude
and I got the job
you're just a mouthbreaking sperg and that's why you can't get a job
or you don't write cover letters
protip: ALWAYS WRITE A FUCKING COVER LETTER.
it's great though, my boss is a middle aged white woman and we both hate Hillary Clinton so it's fun
and there's this half-Chinese, half-Hungarian dude I talk to who is lowkey conservative

Dood. I haven't seen a white male on my hire list since 2011...

fucking kill yourself I bet you are some 18yr old retard that has never held a job in there fucking life.

yeah, i'm pretty sure this dumb nigger is underage.

oh yeah I also joked about the rape scene in A Clockwork Orange in a room with both my bosses, all women (I'm one of the only men in my department), and the literal executive woman in charge of HR and got away with it
you just have to know how to say shit properly
jesus you are all spergs

I studied public policy, 7 months and still unemployed / undermployed. And I'm not only applying for law-related jobs. Sometimes the job description for jobs I want says "bilingual required." That really pisses me off that to get certain jobs I'm literally fucking required to learn a language other than the national language..

I know that feel user

Preach. This shit is garbage. HR is not fucking hiring. They're trying to genocide us.

>i did basic stuff that everyone already knows and got lucky

great job, kid

proud of you

tell me more about your tie dimples

i'll be sure to take notes

in my case it was HR skank who hires unqualified sluts whose daddies are managers. but i get what you're saying. they like filling quotas and then bitch about why there's not one person with half a brain around.

damn and here I was going to interviews in sweatpants with cheeto breath

Why the fuck do we have so many of you retarded faggots now? Did you come here from T_D or is it that when trump got elected you magically think the world is fixed for all white people trying to find jobs?

>reddit line breaks
go back to the_donald you underage chucklefuck
one time I showed up to work with a completely ripped and torn shirt because I woke up late and it was the first thing I grabbed
no one said a fucking thing

You take that back. She has a Masters degree in Music. Do you have a Masters degree in music composition you cis-scum bag?
Music is based on math and computer science is based on math so they are basically the same thing.

>office working fags btfo
Whats wrong there little buddy, can't handle bants?

>waaah, I can't get a job because I don't know how to market myself
>IT MUST BE THE JOOOOOOOS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally got my job on first try even though I work for a huge corp with diversity propaganda
Maybe you should git gud OP

>go back to the_donald you underage chucklefuck

i'm actually from myspace, bro

thanks for the love letter, tho

i always appreciate fan mail

Can confirm. HR and compliance are literally the worst people in any company.

The trick is to get someone on the inside (ideally someone with some sway) to vouch for you. If someone in mid to upper management is pulling for you, HR basically has to give you an interview with a potential supervisor

You dont seem very happy for someone that is doing well. Being Alpha doesn't mean being edgy and aggressive, that's actually being a Beta. If you're life was so good you would be positive about and want to help others.

Also... where do you work that doesn't care about a ripped up shirt?

HR is a worthless job so they only hire worthless workers for it. Any Job that has HR is a joke, I repeat, any job that has HR is a joke.

To actually spend money on that is beyond my level of comprehension. I am simple to madness

I mean, do people with actual jobs want to be doing what HR does?

Someone's gotta do it until we get our HR sex robots

Yeah anytime me and my buddies at work want to exchange bantz, we gotta sneak into some empty conference room and whisper jokes. HR women are the lowest slime and they are looking for any reason to can a man

>every white collar job is a joke

pretty big claim, bro

yeah see where did you come from fag? Just wondering how did you find Sup Forums ?

>
>huhuhuehue i made a tasteless joke and got away with it ur all a bunch of simps

Get cancer, gadsen flaggot

Also, has anyone else ever notice there are only two types of people they hire for HR:

>1). The really fat ugly bitch who's smart but can't get a real job because she's fat and ugly
>2)The stereotypical blonde business cunt who can't think for herself and is a total cunt

The only good thing about HR is the latter will blow you under your desk if you're a reasonably attractive guy in a front office position

Check out this big brain trash nigga

I'm not unhappy, I just don't give a shit anymore and that has made me incredibly happy since I don't worry what other people think of me
I only care in with a ripped up shirt once and I openly said that I did it by accident because I was running late and didn't think
if you bring attention to the dumb shit you do, own up to it, and make fun of it, you can get away with a LOT of shit
I did a bunch of shit in college that would have gotten me in a lot of trouble but other stupids thought I was a psycho and never bothered me while the professors liked me because I was a good student
I came from Sup Forums
go to bed, sweetie, you have class in the morning

>I came from Sup Forums
why don't you just stay on Sup Forums? You are the one telling us about fucking GET MAN JOB FAG. WHEN YOU CAME FROM FUCKING Sup Forums HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHH

nope

Because I want to be making $10 an hour when I can make $100K per year out of college in financial services

Fuck picking up people's trash. I don't want to be hauling NEET cumrags all day

>70% + HR departments are women in the US

WTF WHY ARE WE NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS GLARING INEQUALITY

WHY DON'T WOMEN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS

if you're going to insult me could you at least use proper sentence structure?

>147720969
>147721315
Being middle-aged and white is like a double barreled dose of fuckery from HR. They either want somebody young (hot girl/handsome boy/handsome diversity hire), or old (social security drawer)

I've taken multiple standardized tests for employment, passed them with high scores, didn't even make interview.

Most interviews have been with women.. they dominate HR

stay mad Sup Forums faggot go read some faggot comic books or something you fucking manlet

>not being self employed
your problem

Because it's how big companies get their diversity.

Especially in financial services. Most people in front office at investment banks are either white or asian males but we all claim to be diverse companies. The trade secret is we put all the women and niggers into HR, operations, and other back office jobs.

I walked into my bank's Ops floor the other day and it was like walking through Camden. Only difference is the nigs are wearing halfway decent clothes

thanks for the inside info, mister jew

I was hired by a woman into a majority immigrant work environment.

I am the 1%

>le self-employed "i make 12k a year before taxes" meme

what a daring and admirable capitalist

tell us more about how you cheated the system and won

Not a jew. Just a lowly goyim. You'd actually be surprised how many Italians there are in banks. Idk how it happened, but there are a lot of us

Any respectable job has the supervisor making the hiring decisions, HR is just there to do the paperwork

same thing in factories. All the white guys are operating the half-million dollar CNC machines while the entire shipping department, warehouse, fork lift operators and janitor staff are black/hispanic. All accountants/HR/sales/marketing are women,

I have a white male head of our HR dept. He actually strikes off any name or race data off resumes and has a strict merit based hiring system with a 90 day grace period to see if they are a good fot. Our company profited over a million in the last quarter.

Top kek. I'll take note next time I'm doing a site visit

surprisingly, the kind of nepotistic HR shit run by histrionic women is not as prevalent in the public sector of all places.

HR has their proceedures but their hands are tied on several layers of red tape and nondiscrimination rules depending on the agency. Just hope you get into an agency with mostly male coworkers.

>She has a Masters degree in Music
i thought this was a joke, then i googled it and oh my god this isn`t joke

Why do you think robots can't pick up trash?

Nope. 100% true. Also, Equifax fuckup was perfect time to buy the stock just saying

Because he's probably a nigger

When brexit happened I bought GBP about 150$ converted. I'm stupid for not buying in

I bought bank stocks after brexit. I made probably 30% in 3 months off that shit

I tried getting a job that I am 100% qualified for (probably more than I should have veen) that my friend told me to go for. I lost the job to a nigger and a woman. The nig quit in 3 weeks by not showing up and they gave him too many extra chances. The woman is still there but basically got demoted to a shittier position because she complained she couldn't lift or do work very well.

I said screw It, applied again, buddy assuring me ill get the position. Lost the job to 2 more nogs. One left quickly, one is still there doing actually a good job. Didn't apply a 3rd time, last I heard another nog got it. Buddy is super pissed because they keep making his life hard for him by doing this bullshit and told me they have some crap about diversity they have to meet or the company won't supply as much fuel to travel to job locations.

Its so fucking dumb.

wear IOTBW shirt to job interview
tell them you want to promote diversity

HR is an important function.

The problem is not the job but who it attracts.

It's the same with counselling and psychology careers overwhelmingly attracts the same demographic.

I've been watching other EU states and waiting for another exit.

You are correct, sir.

The best thing you can do is get on tinder and pof and fuck appsluts. When you do it though, after she falls asleep bury her phone in blankets and shit so she wakes up late and gets in trouble.

Also use a fake name in a city you don't live in. A couple days later, text her that you got tested positive for some std so she freaks out and stresses until she gets tests back.

It's a real issue, folks. Many of you may not know about corporate culture. It's out there, and it's bad. Many white men only work temp jobs because it is the only employment they can find, despite having great experience and skills.

The companies will hire a kid out of college over a veteran who gets the job done, then they hire more kids to fix the first kid's problem half-correctly, and it all rests on a shrinking few.

HR is a non-job

why you telling us for?
print your post, put it on their car windshield, let them mull it over

>be 6'6" and normal looking college grad
>hr department slags always all over my dick during interviews

i literally just went to an interview last monday and she stayed in the room the whole time and the actual interviewer (it was for a software job) was clearly confused why she was still in the room but i knew she was just mirin at my height since she was like 4'8" and i look good as fuck dressed up

but i guess i havent been hired yet so wish me luck lmao

>The companies will hire a kid out of college over a veteran who gets the job done

I wish this were true. It is not.

They're also the gatekeeper to your non-non-job and that's how they get off

Hr made a job interview a giant shit test, no kidding.

There's a difference between an interview that's challeninging and one where she's just being a cunt.

A question I got asked recently: "what if a customer has a really hard question?"
"Like what?"
"A really hard one"

What the fuck is that? Is it hard in that I don't know it or is it hard, in that it will take a while to answer it? Specify you fucking cunts