Canada to admit nearly 1 million immigrants over next 3 years

Well. We're fucked up here. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/immigration-canada-2018-1.4371146
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/hlt-fst/imm/Table.cfm?Lang=E&T=41&Geo=00&SP=1&vismin=15&age=1&sex=1&SO=9D
esquire.com/news-politics/a1451/worst-generation-0400/
youtube.com/watch?v=5LitDGyxFh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cbc.ca/news/politics/immigration-canada-2018-1.4371146

Make a white ethnostate in Alberta

Get rid of the turd in immigration and hang Castro's bastard son

>thoughts

Fuck off, we're full.

Based yank knows what's up

All ready in Toronto you are lucky if you see another white person, it's like finding Waldo. Home town where I grew up used to be predominantly white. Now we're seeing more and more Hijabs pop up. Not religious but I was sad when the guy on our neighborhood had to take down a cross he had on his front lawn due to complaints. I never really liked seeing a massive 6 ft cross with white Christmas lights up in a tree, but it was his right to do so and express his beliefs so I never had anything to say about it. Meanwhile in areas like Thorncliffe they literally have morning prayer on loudspeakers through the shit slum apartment buildings.

Maybe I'll move to one of the areas with a lot of water. They don't like the water.

I heard the guy on the radio talking about the reasons why. It's basically pandering to the eternal boomer:

>We don't have enough young people to pay your pension so we need to import more immigrants. I'm sure your kids won't mind.

Living in the GTA all my life has been an experience. I didn't see any PoC until I was in third grade, and now I'm a white minority that's been denied jobs because of my skin color because all the businesses are owned or managed by Pajeets or Muslims and only hire other Pajeets or Muslims.

This is what happens when politicians are not afraid of betraying their constituency. I guarantee you if some of these politicians would hang from lampposts things would be different

Just take our illegals

You’re right about that.

If you’re just a leaf, but not a cuck, move to a Midwest state in the US. Gotta have a skill or we don’t want your gib ass

Yup, even at work it's 65% Muslim and they all clan together

If the leafs would take all of our illegals, I wouldn’t call them Frost backs anymore.

This is true.

Move to US, Alberta or The Maritimes.

Be sure to give them lots of gibs and space to destroy.

Imbekwe, his siblings and multiple mixed race children will be paying into my pension, son.

You just stay in the basement and masturbate. It will all work out.

Alberta is the third least white province in Canada, and it's become 5% less white over the past 5 years

Lots of immigrants move there, so it's now 76.5% white

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/hlt-fst/imm/Table.cfm?Lang=E&T=41&Geo=00&SP=1&vismin=15&age=1&sex=1&SO=9D

So sure, they might be proud of being conservative, but the demographic balance will tip soon, in the next 5-10 years

When I ride the subway I count how many white people there are. It's not very many. How do they afford this city? I'd think they'd have swarmed a cheaper area and made it a slum.

The tides will shift in Alberta soon user

Just you wait

Why don't you have a car?

Stop being a poorfag

Broke: It's the 1%
Woke: It's the Jews
ASCENDED: It's the boomers

>Driving in Toronto

The subway is legitimately faster

>Thoughts?
least of the leafs' problems

This is now a boomer hate thread

THE WORST GENERATION

Or, how I learned to stop worrying and hate the Boomers.

>I know it's a sin to hate, so let me put it this way: If they were animals, they'd be a plague of locusts, devouring everything in their path and leaving but a wasteland. If they were plants, they'd be kudzu, choking off every other living thing with their sheer mass. If they were artists, they'd be abstract expressionists, interested only in the emotions of that moment—not in the lasting result of the creative process. If they were a baseball club, they'd be the Florida Marlins: prefab prima donnas who bought their way to prominence, then disbanded—a temporary association but not a team.

esquire.com/news-politics/a1451/worst-generation-0400/

Canada will balkanize in the relatively-near future.

I hope that's right, but didn't Jason Kenney win the leadership of your provincial conservative party? He's a Harperite

t. Quebec btw so I could be completely wrong about this

your country will go to shit because of this

Real problem is how many come over just to abuse the welfare system. Anyone who works pays the cost.

Try 5 million and you'll be closer to the real numbers.

#NotAllBoomers, but yeah the tendency is there

How much longer until Trudeau is Trudeaover?

youtube.com/watch?v=5LitDGyxFh4

Albertans are doing what Torontonians did 25 years ago. Moving away from city centers.

In 1991 my old man said he was sick of the niggers in Toronto and moved us to Orangeville, which at the time, was considered to be butt-fuck nowhere. He paid $63,000 for a five bed house.

I didn't see a single nigger in Orangeville until about 10 years ago. The old man sold the house six years ago for $585,000. Moved back to Newfoundland. Now there's even niggers there.

#AllBoomers, take your head out of the sand.

Why can't tradwhite countries just have a referendum on whether or not they want like a whole lot more niggers?

You know, I thought this mass immigration bullshit was being framed as refugees fleeing from Syria. The article is now saying only some are refugees. How are normies still letting this happen without being outraged?

I'm not white, dad is.

Was walking in a Brampton mall literally him and some old lady were the only white people in the whole mall/parking lot. Like 2/1000. Was super confused people near the GTA know what Brampton is like.

Is that you in the pic? If so you look hwhite to me.

2 walls

I've already come up with a fool proof plan, yet no one is interested in discussing. I have documents and a map drawn out (not a larp)

Let me in please Leaf-san! Im a tranny, i do deserve to migrate, right?

>Orangeville

Lots of wypipo seen a lot of black ppl heading there not really other minorities like Asians. Comfy, quiet Hick place.

>open bobs

Governments can do whatever the hell they want and nobody can or will stop them.

Looking white does not equate to being white, nor do I really wanna be considered white.

I don't hold it against you either way. So what are you if not White?

Of course they can. But it can be a useful show of popular disapproval. Better than publishing all the latest push polls to tell people how to think.

>Thoughts?
The only thing I can think about is your fucking flag... Is it just a satire?

dude I already live in Chinkistan

I am routinely the only white person in sight when I go in public

the fucking invasion is over in Toronto, just pull out of the city and nuke it (note to CSIS/NSA/MOSSAD: this is a 100% satirical joke pls don't v&), I'm deep behind enemy lines and we are fucked

It's already clear that large amounts of people disapprove. They don't care.

You do not know how to into psyops. The point is to force the issue, make the media Jews flip out about it, get people talking about it, making politicians worried about keeping their jobs, etc.

Your government openly stole billions from taxpayers in 2008 and gave it to banks, and literally violates your Fourth Amendment every minute of every day. The politicians are unscathed, the big businesses are unscathed, the globalists remain on top. The same applies to Third Worlders being forced on the West. Nobody cares and they never will.

nothing??
Just move to Milton if u rlly care.

And they are scared shitless of that being discussed in the open.

I mean it doesn't really matter if you consider yourself white or not. What does matter is why you don't consider yourself white. Is it because of heritage or perceived connotations with being white?

I always have this convo with ppl like this.

I just don't wanna be perceived as white, because its boring to be white. Taking from my immigrant side (culture wise) is more fun and you can talk shit about a lot of issues.

That's why really and my white part of SENPAI was never there.

>I just don't wanna be perceived as white, because its boring to be white.
That's silly.
>and my white part of SENPAI was never there.
That at least makes some sense.

Don't give up on your white side it's probably more interesting than you realize. None of my business though, I'm just saying.

my thoughts are you are going to learn the same lesson we learned a long time ago and will be hurting from it.
Big regrets basically.

Idk why fa.m turns into senpai.

Eh white people in Canada are boring honestly. Ya I had a whole argument with this weird ass nazi on my Instagram about this.

You turning Canada into Germany now?

God damn it!

Youll be white power once you realize tribalism is alive and well

So uh...

Will the US take white refugees? I have a degree in engineering.

fuck no

French-Canadians should have been fucking genocided

Agreed user, FUCK drumpf and FUCK yt pipo

Obama once laughed after saying we need to be taking in Muslim refugees just like we take in Christian ones.
Even though Christians are the true victims and we take less of them.

Thing is though if we just assume our past is boring and never really look into it, we loose a lot in the process and effectively get stripped of our culture.

They are bringing in 1 mil a year. That 350k is citizenships

From what I understand Toronto looks more like London

Fuck you, Anglos are killing themselves, and we will be the only ones to survive. While the federal government is increasing immigration, Quebec will take in fewer immigrants after the election next year (since we decide our own immigration levels). This means that Quebec is insulated from the effects of Justin's suicidal policies. The other provinces could also take control over their immigration as well, but they choose not to.

then its game over

pack up lads, we are moving to Iceland

but thats my plan too

They are one of our biggest hopes ironically. As much as I've experienced rudeness and down right snootiness if you don't speak french in Quebec. They're on our side on this one.
Understandably, people who spent generations fighting to preserve their culture would be against a foreign invasion.

I want to clarify my standpoint on this whole issue too. I don't have an issue with people of another race or another religion coming to our country. I have a problem with the insane mass of people coming to the country, many of them from extremist countries. It would be alright if you opened up the borders then closed the borders for a few years and allowed people to integrate and then opened them up again, but this is out of control.

Reminder: The Federal is sending shitskins in Alberta and Quebec to lower the chances of these two provinces to ever become independent.

You always have whitby

nope. more and more showing up in Whitby every day.

A gigantic sea-wall around iceland and bio-dome and we nuke the rest of the planet and wait for the radiation to go away

they afford it with government subsidies

Yea, but that's only the last ditch plan for the white race to survive and then we'd be immigrants in another country invading them. If we left it to that we'd be the wimpiest generation in history and deserve to fizzle out after everything our parents and grandparents worked for. We'd just be throwing it away. It doesn't have to be violent and shouldn't be. But we need to send a clear message to relax on the immigration it's already out of control.

Icelandic women are very beautiful.

The government also already has a massive database of who is related to who and heredity diseases. So breeding can be properly managed.

Also darkies will be scared off by the cold

No wonder leafs hate burgers. They actually are jealous of us.