It's okay to be white

this is phase 2 lads, we need to show them that we're definitely not racists *wink* haha

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14315910
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol fuck off JDIF

sage and hide

We're just trying to tell people it's ok to be white. Nothing more, nothing less. Fuck off.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposts like this

Also use sage if you post in this thread so it doesn't get bumped

lole u reely got thoem alt reich babies, i bet they gots small penies

Why can't liberals meme?

same comerade, I'm definitely not a racist

Don't even sage these threads. Just ignore them. They're trolls laughing at people sperging out over something this easy to do. It's the easiest knee-jerk thread to watch all the "fuck off shill" posts pile in.

We need signs like "Mr. Nazi Soros hates jews" or "The Clinton's only like cheese pizza without walnut sauce."

all these phase 2 threads are interesting, when you look at pol as a sort of consciousness, it's like that subtle but recurring urge to taste the poophole when your going down on your sister

fuck off that is fucking stupid

another variation let me know what you guys think

do you like small penies? I kno lefties like them little kids, so.. nevermind. Don't wanna know.

I have had racist thoughts at times, same with every other person of every race if they are honest. I bet you have thought or done something racist in your life.

Still though that does not mean I see colored people as inferior or bad and I don't judge individuals based on an entire group.

It is okay to be white. Don't be ashamed of whiteness op. Don't judge the some based on the sins of the father. This is not an attack on other races, in fact black people and yellow people have put up these signs as well, and usually want white people to stop shitting on themselves.

THERE IS NO PHASE 2.... SAGE

strawpoll.me/14315910
strawpoll.me/14315910
VOTE "SUPERHOT VR monkaS" TO TRIGGER LIBS

There is no phase 2. Get your underage idea bullshit out of here.

I don't consider myself any more racist than anyone is against me, but niggers rip off each other.. so kinda makes me a little weary of hanging out with them.

For all the newfags, stop replying to shill threads and stick to the plan. Don't let leftypol subvert our momentum.

Wow some people take Sup Forums a bit too serious.

Shill thread
Sage and hide

>this is phase 2 lads
no, fuck off cia nigger

nice try jidf, we have moved on to phase 2 of our master plan

You're so funny antifa. Haha.

I think you don't understand how to make a border in gimp

I still think we gotta do more than that. It's genius, but.. "Nazi George Soros funds antifa" would be good too. I'd make it, but all I have is fotoxx which I don't know very well.

so obvious....you guys try way too hard

Sage

5 possible outcomes you are one of the following
>antifa
>bored
>CIA
>Jidf
>autistic

sage and hidden

Nobody is a racist, until they get ripped off by one.