November 4th

So Sup Forums, what will you be doing this Saturday?

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.causevox.com/pay?url=donate.refusefascism.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chinese food, hentai, sleep

nothing

Working literally all fucking day. In a warehouse. it fucking sucks

getting /comfy/ with some yuengling and watching the world burn

b8ing anons on r9k with fake fembot threads and making console war shitposts on Sup Forums in a way that doesn't get me banned for the 1000th time on that board

I'm building a set of cabinets for my mum for Christmas, so ill prolly work and those and smoke a lot of pot while I watch the psyops.

Getting comfy. Any commies here will be harshly dealt with.

Working in the yard. Trying to train my dog, jacking it, drinking and watching as Berkley loses it's shit at 5 PM West Coast time when that anons plane flies over writing "It's ok to be white" in the clouds.

Working. Go figure huh?

Eagerly refreshing Drudge and Sup Forums. Making sure my magazines are loaded. And probably digging postholes. I really just want to feel swept up by it and enjoy the moment, I live in the middle of nowhere so the chances of me being within 50 miles of more than one antifa member are zero.

Damn dude, props. That's industrious.

Why did these faggots pick a Saturday? It's not like they needed to work all week and implement this on their first day off. Can these retards do anything right (rhetorical)?

Fucking madman kek, how often do you get banned? And when you flame war what do you post? Like pro Sony or Nintendo shit?

Drinking beer shooting luters

>I'm building a set of cabinets for my mum for Christmas,
I read that as "a set of carbines"
Cabinets are good too.
Merry Christmas to you and your mother.

quietly practicing wiring circuits and studying electronics

pro sony cause Nintendo shills give the most (you)s. But I stealth bomb sony threads to keep the fire going. I called out a Nintendo poster with a black hand nigger and Nintendo posters as hypocrites for calling sony gamers niggers and got banned pretty fast.

Sup Forums can easily be jewed by anyone its a game of its own.

I ordered a survival radio that includes a crank and solar panel, and short wave capability... I hope it gets here before Saturday.

Driving 7 hours from home.

My Nigger.

I'm thinking if we could collectively jew r9k into liking women we could get rid of the trap and boi pucci degeneracy on r9k

Marching with my brethren.

we can't even jew the shills here viewing our propaganda 24/7 into turning from degeneracy.

What makes you think we can get r9k to like women?

Watching college football.

Same :^)

ignoring shill threads like this one

Sitting at home with my locked and loaded AK hoping antifa tries to break in

I can't stress this enough, DO NOT GIVE THE MEDIA ANY AMMO, it's better to be cucked by one or two antifags than the entire jew media complex

Masturbating to Abigail

Cooking steak because with no power and no kikes niggers or jews live anywhere near me.
>banjos grow louder from the woods

might play the new wolfenstein

pizza, gf, movie etc
get a life u fat fucks

Same here, brother. It's gonna be wild day for sure.

I kinda did all my prep all today. Cleaned my guns, loaded up all my mags, not really a whole lot else to do, get some extra non-perishable food.

I just realized people like you actually exist

PA?

Yeah. Philly area. Originally a jerseyfag. Not south. North. South jersey is trash

Im gonna try to use this as an excuse to take the day off.

staying home watching lefties get btfo by police, not taking the bait like a pleb

Learning PHP

Just make sure you use that good hairspray

>hentai
daddy is that of yuo

I have a trial tonight as a bartender at a swaggy bar, so depending on how that goes I'll sleep in tomorrow and watch America burn from afar.

Perhaps I'll listen to some harp music.

Volunteering for veterans parade
In a city of 5m that wont have to deal with Antifas shit
Inviting comfy anons to join in

literally nothing.

Not happening in my city, so I will watch my brethren destroy the antifaggots in my stead.
>Still will be carrying my pistol and knife.

3 protests where I live.

Last year I watched a BLM protest close an On/Off ramp and street. Also saw a failed car pull out thankfully the guy inside was packing a .45

This was all seen in from the gas station along the street, these pencil neck faggots can't do anything right. California on the other hand, well ese' and nigger got other plans for that hell hole.

>3
Damn! The closest one to me is Austin, Texas and here's the thing. They can have their little march downtown, but they don't realize that they are smack dab in the middle of a red state that hates them. Same goes for Atlanta.

Wake up late because I'll be drinking Friday night.
Then get ready for more drinking Saturday night, not too much though, because Sunday I'll be drinking at my grandparents house.

>tfw nothing to do but study

Soy latte, scarf and skinny jeans, take to the streets to fight the man.

Maybe meet an interesting large girl if the urban americans will let me get close.

To be fair the quality of Sup Forums has gone to shit.

Thank God I'm not working so I'll be watching the news and shit posting here. Last week there was a small protest in the down town area that I was stuck at for about ten mins. I had to set up for a show and I was fed up so I rolled my window down and said yeah fuck Trump let me through I got a show to do. Thank God it was small and they let me through fucking animals.

trying to get a tripple

Any jackass stupid enough to start shit outside of Austin city limits clearly has a death wish.

Stay vigilant, remember the military is conducting a grid failure this weekend as a (((drill))) and we all know how these drills end up.

Double Sup Forums is where all the immediate 404 threads end up same with the comfy bantz.

This place has been compromised for well over a year now.

Cleaning, loading, cleaning, loading

fucking my wife.

Going to a bonfire night celebration in rural Dorset - drinking beer with hillbilly anglos in front of an enormous fire

Driving my semi truck through iowa

nursing a hangover with some rakia and barbecue. oh yiss

It's pretty convenient how they colour-coordinate.

Quite ironic considering the homosexual flag you posted under
>inb4 lesbian

nothing, because in Poland there will be entire 5 antifa scum protesting, if we are lucky

i've got house of leaves shipping in so it'll be a comfy last three days

I will be donating:

secure.causevox.com/pay?url=donate.refusefascism.org

Me? I'm a Conscious Agent of History

>templars
>gay
kys degenerate

It'll be Sunday here, so going for a drive to one of the last all-you-can-eat pizza Hut restaurants in queensland, and watching jewish America crumble from my phone

FUCK YOU CIA NIGGER

>tfw attending Death Grips concert in Hollywood on November 4th

I-it's probably going to be nothing, right guys? No reason to fear going deep into Los Angeles into an environment where I'll be unarmed and left with no means of transportation that isn't reliant on others, right?

The fuck? Let me be clear, I was using faggot in a dual sense: the Templars are faggots because they started the (((international banking))) game, but also faggots because who is okay with that but for a butt fucking faggot?

shills get the rope too...

>Wake up around 9
>Work out and listen to satellite radio
>Go get some breakfast at a diner
>Buy some vintage stuff at Value Village
>Go home and buy some retrowave albums
>Read a full book (This week: The Limits Of Participation)
>Play PS4 for an hour
>Check my stocks and browse Sup Forums
>Call my parents and chat
>Go out to sports bar and watch Leafs game with the boys
>Go home and order GSP fight
>Get ready to wake up early for church

The life of a trust fund baby is both incredibly banal and comforting.

You're deep in enemy territory. Best of luck to you.

hahaha remember what we did to the communists

This is the only way to cure communism

this

Mostly just playing my ukulele.