Are CIAnons /ourguys/?

Think about it. The CIA and FBI agents assigned to scroll Sup Forums and shill, spy, and subvert, are obviously exposed to a hell of a lot redpills on a daily basis. Any chance these guys getting paid to browse Sup Forums all day long might actually become redpilled? I can't imagine they can just ignore all those juicy glittering pill posts. What if the Feds are accidentally breeding their own little Sup Forumsacks? Are they unintentionally giving us friends on the inside? Any CIAnons wanna chime in on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8jHtq_3W0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>being this dumb

You can't redpill the CIA niggers. They already know what's going on, and choose the path of corruption and evil, for personal gain or self-preservation. Redpills work on lefty dimwits because leftist worldviews only hold up in a vacuum. You can cure ignorance, but not evil.

Yeh bruz I work for the agency in psychological warfare and I've got to say, certain colleagues are definitely coming round to a more conservative way of thinking after being exposed to you cats

It's all so simple. First we fix the CIA by opening their eyes to the reality of the world, then we do the same for the ruthless anti-white Jews trying to destroy the West, and then we will finally have peace.

>jews are ok

not sure if ironic or D E S I G N 8 E D

I'm not talking about the evil suits at the top who make the big decisions, I'm saying like the average desk jockey at the bottom of the food chain following orders for a paycheck. I can see those types being open to wrongthink

Yes

I imagine there are still a lot of good guys working for the CIA who are already redpilled

They are not retards, they're not going to swallow simplistic nazi propaganda whole.

They actually are /ourguys/ because they actually do go after enemies of the west and criminals.

But most of you are still in your rebellious phase and can't understand that yet.

Feds are controlled by jews right now. They are literally your biggest enemies, and are basically the only reason whites cannot build a pro white political party in America.

They killed GLR, they killed JFK, they are basically the worst fucking thing in America today.

CIA and Mossad accountable for 9/11

It's just glow-in-the-dark, all the way down

lol the alphabet agencies don't care about meems, brah

Fucking glow in the dark nigger faggots the lot of em. Run em over in your car that's what you do

Then why did they have meme folder and ways to combat memes in FBI dump in Wikileaks?
Alphabet agencies care about anything influential

CIA bros, how do I break MK-ULTRA/Monarch conditioning ... Asking for a friend

Found the CIA agent

I have my doubts that there's more than maybe fbi scanning on the LE end. The cias too fucking gay to be some overwhelming force on all net. They'd be the one hacker or organization. And fbiniggers are clearly at least partially on our side.

It's just shills, nigger. It's gay shit like reddit mod groups/lefty infiltrated by political shill niggers fucking with us. Then it's some spammer level shills. Then it's just faggots. Then it's us trolling each other.

Chill. The heavy shilling threads that are clearly marketing or propaganda should obviously just be fucked with.

I'm more curious if this happens with the paid shills, especially the ones in foreign countries without as much stake in US politics.

I'm a foreign shill. Ama

/ourguys/

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8jHtq_3W0

That's some advanced posting for someone who can't use a toilet.

No one cares Rhoit

Implying personal feelings supersede the objective.

Stop being 12.

Too much comped sushi fucks with your brain

This is not being 12.
This is being a yoga-faggot who imagines "intention" creates reality. Communism 101, et al.
But, good stretching and even breathing is healthy.