BOOMER HATE THREAD

BOOMER HATE THREAD

Broke: It's the 1%
Woke: It's the Jews
ASCENDED: It's the boomers

THE WORST GENERATION

Or, how I learned to stop worrying and hate the Boomers.

>I know it's a sin to hate, so let me put it this way: If they were animals, they'd be a plague of locusts, devouring everything in their path and leaving but a wasteland. If they were plants, they'd be kudzu, choking off every other living thing with their sheer mass. If they were artists, they'd be abstract expressionists, interested only in the emotions of that moment—not in the lasting result of the creative process. If they were a baseball club, they'd be the Florida Marlins: prefab prima donnas who bought their way to prominence, then disbanded—a temporary association but not a team.

esquire.com/news-politics/a1451/worst-generation-0400/

BOOMER GENOCIDE NOW!!!!

>boomers
>worst generation

Did i miss the part where the baby boomers killed Hitler, handed half of Europe to the Soviets, stopped the Japanese from destroying China, and raised (sort of) a generation of self-centered and irresponsible halfwits?

Fernando, his siblings and multiple mixed race children will be paying into my pension, son.

You just stay in the basement and masturbate. It will all work out.

Different times, different issues. The issue wasnt Nazism as a whole, but the core tenant of eventually invading the US that dragged them in.

It was Pearl Harbor IIRC

Then 911 happened and they did it again but instead of ruining the glorious nippon empire they ruined the middle east and created ISIS

The baby boomers were born after ww2 by definition btw user.. that was the "baby boom" when the GIs came home

Can't agree more.

They were too lazy to do their own jobs so they sent them off to India and China. That lead to the beginning of the end here.

We have them to thank for fundamentally dismantling our civilization and giving it away so they can smoke pot and divorce their wives.

What the fuck was it? Was Yuri right and the USSR started with the subversion in the schools after WW2?

I can still see Clinton doing his Quigley impression, eyes full of mischief, his voice an Arkansas version of a bad Boston accent, as we bounced around in a bus or flew through a thunderstorm on Air Elvis, our campaign plane back in 1992. "Mistah Begahhla," he'd intone as he looked at me through the bifocals perched on the end of his nose. "Why is America the greatest sociiiiiiety in human hist'ree? The Few-chah Pref'rence. At every critical junk-chaah, we have prefuhhed the few-chah to the present. That is why immigrants left the old waaahld for the new. That is why paahrents such as yours sacrifice to send their children to univehhsities like this wan. The American ideal is that the few-chah can be bettah than the paahst, and that each of us has a personal, moral obligation to make it so."

THE SINGLE GREATEST SIN A GENERATION CAN COMMIT IS THE SIN OF SELFISHNESS.

I'll get back to President Clinton in a minute. But first, let us conclude that by his old professor's test, the Boomers have been a miserable failure. At nearly every critical juncture, they have preferred the present to the future; they've put themselves ahead of their parents, ahead of their country, ahead of their children—ahead of our future.

Finnally someone intelligent , the boomers fucked everything it was not the jews , not the rich , not the elite.
The fucking boomers destroyed the west , they wanted to live without responsabilities.
They privatized everything abolished drafts everywere and now they are old are supporting statist bastards to print money to support them.

They are cancer.

MILLENIALS ARE THE SCORN OF THE EARTH BY FARRRRR ..... kill yourself kid

>Nothing can detract from the breathtaking entrepreneurship of Boomers like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. But what's interesting is that much of today's prosperity owes its origins more to the high-tech young nerds of the post-Boom generation than to the Boomers themselves. The most vital role the Boomers have in the current economy is to sit on their brains and invest in post-Boomer high-tech start-ups. The same folks who sponged off their parents when they were young are now, as they age, getting rich off the industry of their younger brothers and sisters.

they deserved it, roosevelt was just as much a warmonger as churchill

If i remember correctly Roosevelt pretty much allowed Pearl Harbor to happen and they had intelligence about it beforehand.. I mean how can a fucking Japanese fleet just sneak up on you like that

Also off topic but Trump called Japan "A warrior race" today on Fox News I creamed a little

Gen y are way more disgusting. Gen y are the cucks, boomers the cuckers.

that too, but mostly oil embargo and lend lease

Gen Y are boomer-lite imo but you're right.. They kind of road the coat tails of boomerism.. All the bad things about the boomers re: selfishness and none of the >good (ostensibly) things like muh civil rights

About 99% of leaders int he world now are between the ages of 45-65, or in other words boomers.
They are the ones pushing all this political correctness bullshit.
They want the world to be completey free and degenerate because their parents were so hard on them (in their eyes).

Also read what the article says here about boomers cucking their children

I never thought of that angle.. My mom is the stereotypical boomer (Californian hippy -> disco bunny-> tech sector stock bull market rider-> divorcee) and she always complained that her 'best generation' dad who was in the Navy was an abusive alcoholic.. Maybe they were right but I think that a lot of it has to do with the kind of stuff that Yuri Bezmenov talks about and the Frankfurt School

All depends on the individual.
My dad was a diver and engineer in the navy and is hard right wing, hes a member of the liberal party here and owns a company that builds boats for the navy and police.
My mum comes from a small town and her mum raised them herself and she is even more right wing than my dad.

>If they were artists, they'd be abstract expressionists, interested only in the emotions of that moment—not in the lasting result of the creative process
artlet here what the fuck does this mean

Right but the exception doesn't negate the rule; it proves it.

benefits:
>antifa and the alt right will cease to exist because everyone will be able to get a job and everyone will inherit their parents wealth
>home ownership will skyrocket, no more homeless
>healthcare costs will plummet
>old grudges will finally end
>gun manufacturers can stop making.45 ACP

IDK artfag you tell me also everyone should read that whole article it's a good rant

Yeah boomers are shit, its gonna be my generation or gen Z that is going to fix it i reckon, just wait the 4th reich is coming.

Kek .45aarp

bamp

BOOMER AWARENESS POSTING

>The same Boomer elites who hid in classrooms to avoid Vietnam while poor and minority kids got shot at used their elite education in the eighties to lay off the folks who got shot at and survived. The Reverend Jesse Jackson used to say that the eighties economy was based on three things: merge, purge, and submerge. Merge companies, purge workers, submerge communities. No more of this hippie, sixties, share-the-wealth crap now, fellow Boomers, it's every man for himself!

self bump

fine fuck u guys

can't you just work on a farm and fuck your wife? why do you think "just wait the 4th reich is coming" is any different from "i'm from the government and i'm here to help". please let me mind my own business sir