Is Millie Brown being corrupted by hollywood?

I can already see the first symptoms. I just woke up to see a post about Millie Brown being one of the most sexiest actresses. I've honestly never seen anything like this before in my life, so I can't really predict how far this is going to go. Most likely she's going to turn out like Miley Cyrus and become a complete degenerate, before finally hollywood's grip on her mind releases. I feel bad for her, she was probably an innocent girl, then she just had to take the role for stranger things.

What are your predictions on what's going to happen to her and what is happening to her?

i think shes going to spend the next 20 years having pictures of her feet wanked all over by op

Nigger I dont fap to underage girls.

Plus I'm not a faggot who faps to feet

I fap to aryan goddesses

She looks like a young Natalie Portman. Is she Jewish? I know the producer Levy is a Jew, and her love interest in the shoe looks like a kike as well as (((Winona Ryder)))

If she is Jewish, and if a prominent Jew family, shell probably be okay. Much better off than a goy actress

She's being shilled really hard atm just as Hollywood seems to be imploding. It's interesting timing and doesn't feel like coincidence.

She's actually 38 years old, relax.

Wikipedophiles say she's English

oh please
these bitches knew what snake den they are entering
there's literally nothing to corrupt here.

>english

Mate, the Anglo-Jewish alliance runs strong.

NOT A POLITICAL POST.

Sup Forums IS NOW Sup Forums WITH SHILLS WINNING.

ANYONE POSTING AFTER THIS POST IS A MORON OR SHAREBLUE.

That poor girl.

Those poor kids.

Those eyes ain't no Celtic brown eyes, she's Jewish

Apparently her parents are venal scum who are desperate for a quick payout from their actress daughter I would not be surprised if they aren't protecting her aka not having your daughter anywhere near hollywood as they should
Her latest photos also show her with a thousand cock stare already

- may come out as Lesbian
- new Jodie Foster

Half English/Half Spanish

Celt

She's getting pushed hard because she looks androgynous and plain. She's not particularly cute.

Her parents might be liberal degenerates.

Her character is also played off as a little girl Wonder Woman... feminazi bait. Muh stronk woman.

Is it just me, or could she play a young Leah in a future Star Wars film?

holy shit. I get it. She looks like Carrie Fisher. She's not cute now but could grow up to look like Carrie Fisher.

How is that thing sexy? It looks like an androgynous alien in a wig.

Yeah I noticed that article too. Like Hollywood's going

>"We don't have a pedo problem"

Also Hollywood:

>"Look at this sexy 13 year old!"

OP I don't watch the show so I can't comment on her acting or anything. But just in general, Hollywood chews these girls up and spits them out. So that's probably going to happen to her, the younger they are when they achieve fame the quicker is destroys them too.

She's 13 years old. Her parents are probably pimping her out to crusty old Jews.

Maybe because shes a child

That is to say she isnt sexy and looks like an alien in a wig because she is a child.
I could see how my post could inadvertently warrant a visit from Chris Hanson. I am not a pedophile I like girls my age

why are they forcing her to look older?

She must have hardcore liberal SJW parents.

She might be one of those child actor that tries to play grown up too fast. Probably already identifies are gender neutral, gender queer, pansexual, trans, etc.

She looks drugged and unhappy here. Did she already get the plastic surgery?

not to ruin everyone's mad but archive of the actual article? can't find it anywhere

My point is, she doesn't look like someone who would be attractive even as an adult.
She looks plain, and borders on being outright ugly.

get confirmed thank you for your service user

>prime footpussy

FAP FAP FAP

Who? Kys for following jewlywood

>jews force her to a photoshoot wearing oversized varsity jacket

Everyone knows that chicks wear these after chads stretch out their vagina. Clearly they are implying a jock fucked her 13 year old cunny

Where the fuck is her parents? Why are they okaying all of this shit?

who actually thought this was a girl when they first saw her on strager things? she aint pretty, at all

You are right, but my point if you really cant tell how attractive a teenager is going to be one day. She is plain and a little skele but what if she were to fill out eh? Media hyping her up is really creepy, because like you say she is a plain alien child

Saw her speak at a Stranger Things screening in NYC a few months ago. Speaks like a 26 year old. Very quick and witty on her feet. I hope she isn't getting turned out by Hollywood skypes.

is her dress moving?