BIG HAPPENING: PLAGUE UPDATE: CASES SKYROCKET

From Drudge: Deadly airborne plague in Madagascar is now at 'crisis' point and the 'worst outbreak in 50 years' as cases rocket by almost 40% in just FIVE DAYS and could hit a further 20,000 in weeks

If its airborne, this is big. Airborne pneumonic plague outbreak and also a concurrent bubonic plague outbreak.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5043497/Deadly-airborne-plague-cases-rocket-40.html
youtu.be/IcnV2wu99mw
youtu.be/BRYupzzLFBE
youtube.com/watch?v=91GWa7Kx_NU
amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=plague mask
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5043497/Deadly-airborne-plague-cases-rocket-40.html

The end is nigh, friendo.

Ah shieett

I remember being bamboozled over ebola, I'm gonna wait before I hop into my happening shelter.

THANKS ZUCKERBERG.
YOU CAME THROUGH

Watch, some fucking toxic Nog is going to try and hop on a plane to Europe or the U.S. to 'visit a friend' for some free First World medical gibs, and end up infecting 5 MILLION other people.

Anybody ever read The Plague? Shit's fucked yo

>plague in madagascar
this timeline really is ruled by meme magic

anyway I'm not scared - I live in a real country, we have hygiene here and we don't dance with corpses.

okay.
but how do we export it to China?

Wait, this sounds familiar...

I see nothing wrong with this. Places with little hygiene will be cleaned out.

>From Drudge: Deadly airborne plague in Madagascar is now at 'crisis' point and the 'worst outbreak in 50 years' as cases rocket by almost 40% in just FIVE DAYS and could hit a further 20,000 in weeks
The only way to win is to start in Madagascar.

Kinda hope it spreads to the rest of Africa.

this

>when memes become reality

no problem. the plague is caused by bacteria and can be cured with simple antibiotics. if it's treated quickly it's not worse than a common cold.
ofc if you're a dumb nigger and dig out corpses to dance with them you're not really going to see a doctor but probably go to a voodoo priest instead...

SHUT
DOWN
EVERYTHING

>start in Madagascar
>someone coughs
>country is on lockdown
>can't spread anywhere
>gg

>this timeline

You know, I really wonder if indeed there was some kind of time changing event, perhaps around 2011 that caused all this shit to happen.

this is true but if morons don't run the full course of antibiotics things could get spicy

hurr durr shut down everything close the ports

Finally nature tries to mend its mistake
>tfw entire Africa is erased

we were probably training some doomsday AI. Bold move, AI.

Someone started plague inc in Madagascar? Ballsy

Have any lemurs died?

plague inc is real life wtf dood

In our hour of need Ebola-chan was there to help cleanse us

wanna bake your noodles? search google for earth saggitarius and shit burnt pasta
youtu.be/IcnV2wu99mw

Did it from egypt and saudi arabia plenty of times

hm. who's gonna dig the cobalt for your phone battery then?

Probably something scientists created and released deliberately. I know they aren't creating all these in universities just to store them forever.

Gunna be pissed if mankind is kill because nigs like to boogie with corpses.

fug

>TFW at the same time new strain of drug resistant super malaria is breaking out in south east asia and could turn into an unstoppable pandemic if it spreads to africa

I don't see how this is a bad thing.
It gets across a very serious and honest excuse for a complete border lock-down (which could remain indefinite) from all third-world shitholes.
no more migrant crisis for europe if europe finds out a majority of the scum fucks illegally crossing are infected with ye olde plague.

Don't forget about Super Ghonnerhea

digits and it's gods cleansing

Once Africa is purgued we can industrialize the entire continent.

LOL!! I just realized what you are talking about. When I used to play Plague inc I would always start in either Madagascar or Greenland because its super hard to infect places with only 1 port

at least it already secured infection in Madagascar before it had it's ports closed.

just mine it, level every mountain then turn it into an open pit mine from shore to shore. then fill it in with ocean to ensure no nigs ever return.

again. who's gonna do the physical labor?

PLAGUE INC

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

White people can't live at the equator so we have to find darkies to do the work.

Fucking retarded

>Someone sneezes in Europe
>MADAGASCAR:CLOSE THE AIRPORTS,SHUT DOWN PORTS

When Madagascar is wiped out, we should move there and start our ethnostate

why are we in orion now? find me the discovery . an article about when why earth moved from Sagittarius to orion arm on opposite end of galaxy.

commie slaves

Wrong, South Africa is the best starting location. It sends ships to Madagascar so you can get them early, plus it also sends ships to England which can then spread it to Iceland and Greenland. South Africa also goes to Australia which goes to New Zealand. Most of the time you can get a foothold with the island niggers if you start with South Africa.

Did you know that Madagascar has an annual "plague season"? This year's is just really bad compared to all the other years of nigs dying in their third world shithole.

Fucking rare

Is meme magic real?

>tfw no qt plague gf to envelop me in her deathly bosom
It hurts senpai

And nothing of value was lost...

The plague season this year is extra long because wildfires forced rats into urban areas or something. It literally just began and its already the worst outbreak in 50 years. There's still another 6 months to go in the rainy season :S

Maybe better technology came out and better understanding. Also shit burnt pasta? Wtf is that?

Hahahahahahahaha fucking beautiful

I LOVE YOU, PLAGUE-CHAN!

This always happens. Am I really the only oldfag here left?
It's like no one remembers all those Madagascar memes from years ago. Or the fact that, that fucking shit hole closes it's borders any time someone sneezes.

It's not going to make it to main land Africa, because it never fucking does

Lucky, get em before they close their ports

such a huge change for our place in the universe we went form one side of galaxy on very outskirts to opposite side and near galactic core super massive black hole. not one article online about why or when we moved. pretty fucking odd mate.

check any map before 1999 we were Sagittarius
youtu.be/BRYupzzLFBE

shiiiet.

youtube.com/watch?v=91GWa7Kx_NU

if all the nigs are dead ill do it.
be nice to pocket some precious gems and metals

t. burgerus mongrellus

holy shit rare
2 years pol and havent seen this

Looks like Jews want that island after all

I love you user-chan

Ask yourself how far away the furthest human craft is and then ask yourself how we could determine our galaxy is a spiral galaxy.
NASA is fake news and everything you think you know about space is a meme

Fuck! Their President is going to close their only port!

>restarting the game until you spawn in Madagascar
Clever girl.

when a disease has the capacity to literally jump from body to body through the air, it's at its apex point of toxicity, but a pathogen can only reach that level of toxicity when the host culture has collectively deterioirated to the point where such toxic apex points are even possible. the virus/pathogen power level is inversely proportionate to the innate health of the population, a massively deadly virus can only come to fruitition if the collective population is sufficiently weak in the first place.

>be europe
>receave millions and millions of nig... I mean refugees from Africa
>wild plague outbreak appears
>profit?

Atleast sweden will perish a bit sooner that it would have.

just wait a few moments. some bleeding heart charity groups will send tons of best and newest antibiotics there. to the wise and responsible use by locals.
that's what they are doing all around of fucked up (i mean up to ritually cannibalistic) shitholes everywhere anyway. scrambling away humanities last lines of defenses on the futile attempt to improve the lot of some 50 IQ mud-dwellers.

lurk for two more years and you may be ready to post

Fuuuck, my new AR-15 doesn't come in for another 2 weeks.. and all I have is my taurus g2...

amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=plague mask
please be real

nice
i want people to die

Fungus is the worst..

i played that game and started in madagascar and got best results

When did the hubble go up?

CUTE!!!!

You do realise that old cunt Merkel is importing these ppl in to europe, right? And without any kind of vetting I might add.

Yes, I can understand why you would wan't to do a thing like that especially after Catalonia declared independence... you filthy niggers need to get your gibs from somewhere.

why you keep saying this is rare webm...i have that for like 8 months and lately it's being spammed

1990, nearly 10 years before the change occurred. i can find maps from 1998 that still have us in Sagittarius, but none after 1999.
if they discovered something with hubble you would think there would be an article online about it.

Yeah that's my best

Soon....

M A I N T A I N

U N D E R

5 0 0 , 0 0 0 , 0 0 0

>refugees welco-

Remember during the ebola crisis when that doctor went bowling, or the nurse who left quarantine to ride bikes