IOTBW - Methodology Thread #3

Cont. from last night and tonight:

last night:
YOU MUST ACT FAST. THERE'S LITTLE DOUBT THESE THREADS WILL BE RAIDED BY SHILLS SOON. THE CAMPAIGN IS GAINING HEAT VERY FAST. YOU HAVE ONLY A COUPLE DAYS. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!

This thread is about optimizing IOTBW plants without being caught.

The chilling reality of today's world is such that the first person to be caught making plants by a diehard libshit will likely be endlessly persecuted until their entire livelihood is destroyed. The story is already picking up national steam and there's little doubt reporters already have apprehension stories drafted for the inevitable victim. The time to be involved is literally right now before every ounce of blue hair dye radiates instructions to all liberal faggots to hunt down IOTBW planters like jet fighters in formation. If you're looking to make plants, now's the time. No kidding. Do it now before it boils over.

For many of you this isn't much of a concern, but nonetheless the threat is real for those of us who frequent universities, and opt to maintain our stake for a fruitful future while simultaneously upholding the responsibilities necessary for the progression of our kind.

For those of you who are apprehensive about fulfilling this responsibility, this is the thread for you. Here we discuss disguises, distractions, locations, and general optimization to make successful plants without being apprehended by an out of control liberal fuckups.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=82&v=wxjuVNjl6dY
youtu.be/_MPX20niOyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WAAAAY too many good posts to publicize. I will try an consolidate the positive ones. There's lots to absorb, but keep'em coming.

be proud, lads

I really recommend you to end those five words with a period. No question mark, no exclamation mark. Just period.
As in sentence.
As in statement.
Just to be subtly more alpha.
Remember, you must be bit alpha to attract females.

It's
okay
to be
white.

reminder shills are likely here already, opsec is crucial

Several ideas from last night:

>Dress as pizza delivery guy; make drops by placing posters in pizza box

>Dress like a tranny faggot

>Place posters in bathrooms; in stalls and out

>Use stickers with IOTBW; place quickly and act normal

>Do not take pictures of plants; Don't do anything abnormal while planting

>Ride a bike in

>Use homeless people as gerry men to make plants

>Use sidewalk chalk to write it on the concrete next to water sprinklers; water will erase and no threat of vandalism

>Use painters tape all the way around (so as not to be blown down); Painters' tape does not leave residue, and hence no threat of vandalism

Godspeed anons. The night is still young. Go post more!

More ideas from last night:

>Place posters in books at library

>Wear IR illuminating source on/around head; attach to battery. (NV cameras rely on IR light to see. Large illumination of IR light overshadows the face, and thus makes identifying people impossible)

>Wear heavy, thick jacket to distort body shape

>Carry decoy fliers such as "BLUE LIVES MATTER" in case if caught

>Also have ripped up IOTBW fliers with you in case; tell whomever who busts you that you were ripping them down.

More:

>Wear a hat; NEVER look up for any reason

>Approach from a route you typically never use

>Fill a paper cup with the little slips outside, and then put it on the ground upsidedown; make sure the slips are loose enough to fall out.

>Act casual and place quick; do NOT stop to look around and place as quickly as possible. Don't even look at the post/wall while you stick it. Do sticky prep beforehand and place in accessible pocket.

>Place A4 sized IOTBW fliers in junk magazine pamplets and inconspicuously drop in lecture hall, bathrooms, leave on the bus, bust stop, cafe, train, etc

>Post them folded up with a sign reading "READ ME". This gives you time to evade.

>Place at popular Pokemon Go stops while [acting like] you're playing

>Place on back and walk around. If anyone tells you anything yell in surprise and anger "THOSE DAMN NAZIS! THEY OUTWITTED ME AGAIN!"

>Place in stairwells between classes; stairwells usually have little, if any, surveillance

Guys you're on the fast track to meming a race war and it scares me. Plz Stahp.

Obligatory kys my man

Ignore the shills
We at Sup Forums dot org have came up with this.
The plan is a go

>kkk larping
or
>a fucking piece of paper
It begins I guess.

seems legit

Fuck you, Muhammad.

How can five simple words trigger people so much? It's fucking crazy.

Posted in other thread but anybody post these in Waterloo?Thinking of doing it in broad daylight because I don't go to UW or WLU and really don't give a fuck, how much trouble could I really get in?

Only one of the words do.

checkmate

Anyone going to a fair, amusement park, concert, or otherwise large event? You could quickly post stickers around and maybe even on peoples backs! Otherwise busy bathrooms would also be a great place.

You are like little baby, user. You know nothing.

Is it necessary to have six different threads going at once? 24 hours a day this shit has been going on, for fucking days.
>'DON'T CHANGE THE MESSAGE'
>BLAH BLAH MESS SO INOCULOUS I'M A FUCKING NIGGER'
>'DON'T POST ANYTHING ABOUT THE JEWS OY VEY!'

You must be new here

Angry Estonian?
Is that you?

Hey guys i want to put up flyers but also dont want to break the law.

Where can i put them up and should i do it at night as to not be caught?
I would get caught at my college.

We are many.

>For those of you who are apprehensive about fulfilling this responsibility
"It's okay to be white" sounds sarcastic. I cannot read it through my mind without thinking there has to be a better message to send.

NEW Ideas:

>Place fliers under toilet lids, behind door; this offers maximum potential to escape unanswered (this is what I'm doing)

>Place in natural liberal hotbeds, like bathrooms at coffee shops

>Tape flier to books/magazines/leaflets/promotional offers being sold and leave on racks; DO NOT leave enough tape to cause damage to merchandise.

>USE DILUTED NITRATE SOLUTION (get off amazon) to write IOTBW; solution is invisible for a few hours and darkens with time, offering maximum evasion. Damn good thinking user!

>Put in tip jars

There's some other good ones but god damn if I don't have to sift through 300 posts to find them.

kek

How hard is it to not change the fucking message you ADD riddled nigger.

IOTBW is the best message faggot
Drive to a different college if you can. Also, that was kind of the point of doing this on Halloween

Hmm..this is the first idea i like better than the original

implies acceptance and tolerance of white people in black people's eyes.

Actually pretty good odds of getting away, especially if you're not a regular. As long as you have access you're golden.

KYS beta faggot.

Can you imagine Hitler saying "It's okay to be German, guys!" -- it's lame as fuck, it's alt-lite tier and still reeks of cowardice. This is child's play compared to the striving for the master race and biological supremacy.

Always remember: Blacks and White settlers are the first Americans.

This is a thread for methods and tactics, not the general campaign. The point of these threads is to help anons deliver solid drops without being apprehended. Being as it may, we have maybe but only a few days left before this takes off full throttle. Time being of the essence I am taking it upon myself to help as many anons as possible for the preservation of the white race. Outreach is dependent on it.

I can also imagine Hitler shooting himself in a bunker as his country falls apart.

Hey guys do the U of T posters actually have razor blades behind them or is that just nonsense?
I have friends posting about it.

General campaign really should be bit more alpha, Consider

Maybe. There will always be subversion in these sorts of activities. Should be expected

Cover of darkness is always your friend, as long as you can evade all suspicion. That being said any place that offers casual traffic at night, liberal hotbeds, and the natural ability to not look suspicious are your friend.

What area of the country is your college located?

So Fash

retarded nigger confirmed

It would make more sense if it said "it's okay to be black (but not a nigger)" at the bottom

So what is the goal here, if not to rally a race of people to assert their right to existence? That is exactly the German volkish goal but they outright asserted mastery and supremacy, while this whimpy movement is saying that it's simply "okay" to be what you are. Where is the pride? Do you think if you conjure a leader and he fails that it was not worth it? How does the ultimate failure of The Nazi party discredit their striving? You are not making a lot of effort to respond to me but these are genuine questions that you could address, or you can continue making stupid comments. All I am suggesting is a stronger and more assertive message.

No idea. Try one. I know another liberal uni here in texas is about to get caked ;)

The message is completely submissive, if you haven't noticed this kosher op is being ran by some plebbit discord. I'm pretty tired of the nonstop threads being hammered away at by the same few proxyfags and samefags.

Well call me a pussy but that goes too far for me. A lot of my friends are liberal pussies who I'd love to get a wake up call but not through getting their hands sliced.

I will report, however, that the UofT student newspaper is already reporting these posters as "racist" so mission accomplished I guess

This is the iconic image
will get every chad on board

Being this butthurt

you two make a cute couple - get a room

maybe later on, for perspective

NEW MEDIA COVERAGE:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=82&v=wxjuVNjl6dY

YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME. 3 DAYS MAX.

faggot

do a stencil you retards

spray paint it on white walls

this should only be done on buildings already full of graffiti, because that's vandalism.

Of course. I honestly hope those were put up by leftist and not by some whacked out Sup Forumslack.
If you want to be a nationalist, that's lovely, but be an American one. Uphold American ideals. The last thing we need is yet more European inspired tyranny.

Tuck them inside books and periodicals, tape them inside restroom stalls. This is where declaring your gender to be whatever you feel like at the moment is useful.

Exactly what I was thinking. 1488 asserts a clear goal and an obligation.

no it doesn't

It's also much more personal. The bathroom is one of the last bastions of privacy left.

You don't get it, I don't know how you can be that stupid.
I'm not sure I even believe you're that stupid tbqh, at the very least you are terrible at optics and the most you're a fucking shill. Fuck off

you are either a very good shill or a legitimate stormfag. either way, your an idiot who doesnt get the point

They are hard pushing into the Midwest.

apprehended for what? Putting out a completely weak beta message on a blank white paper? How about you man up and not be afraid, if someone puts a hand on you..punch them in the mouth.

Some of the most creative anons lurk and shitpost here, and you cunts keep forcing this garbage. Anons won't post your crap because you aren't letting them be themselves and add their own personal flair.

For an example, I'm still laughing about this one an user posted.

We stress continuously that violence is inappropriate and that none of us support or condone such actions. I would hope that anyone putting razors with the posters hoping to hurt someone is ultimately damaging the cause far more than they are helping it.
Think about it, blood splatters on an "It's okay to be white" poster only helps those opposed to the message.

>trying to define American nationalism
that's the problem -- it's near impossible to define white American, let alone American. It's a vague identity that is hard to establish a ethno-national movement with. And the closest you will ever come to a true White American ethnostate is through embracing White America's distinctly European blood. White America is a collaboration and result of European history and bloodshed. That is the truth. If you want a Black & White American national movement, you have to totally abandon the ethnostate. First you include blacks, then who else is good to stay? It inevitably falls into multiculturalism.

Creating a new American nationalist movement is going to be really difficult, however, creating a new White American ethnostate will take a simple acceptance that it is European blood which is being preserved.

Literally from a sub that rips on tumblr

Its okay to be cyкa блядь.

Just an idea.

You can write a message in dilute silver nitrate solution on paper and it will be invisible for a few hours, then darken and reveal the message.

You could use that if you wanted to get away with posting about anything. It would just look like a blank sheet of paper.

You can buy this stuff quite easily online.

There's also disappearing ink pens so you could have a sheet of paper that seemed to say something, which would disappear and be replaced by a new message.

There's no difference between a stormfag and a shill at this point.

FBI please go march with the KKK and a fat SS larpers more

It tells you that as a people, a race, "we must" prevent ourselves from being genocided (secure our existence) -- how fucking much clearer can you get? "It's okay t be white" is confusing as fuck, and is more of a psychological game. It's a joke

Friendly reminder to report shitposters like these who either post pictures of them printing out added shit on paper or are advertising other websites.
They are discord raid groups who are ban evading.

it's okay to be white is more universal.

>waiting for you guys to finally realize that you are the shills that have hijacked this board

HAHAHHAA

>waiting for you to realize that marching down a street like a toy SS soldier isn't going to help you accomplish your stated goals

You're an idiot. This shit is why you people get nowhere. You can't go from 0 to 1488 in thirty seconds you brainlet. This is actually having its intended effect. Jerk off elsewhere.

It's not meant to be a statement taken straight. These five, innocuous, weak-ass words any passing white normie could agree with were DESIGNED to be silenced by the feral liberals. They will see that, clearly, the left thinks it's NOT okay to be white, and will eventually come for their hides.

i support being more alpha, but how does a period make something more alpha? it's a minor tweak, and the campaign works already, let's not change it.

Right, it's more global, as the "white identity" becomes a global minority. therefore it's not a nationalist movement, as the multicultural confederate flag here is claiming.

kek

Autist with zero social skills confirmed.

Politics is a game you stupid nigger.

Wow, how intelligent.
>can't discredit what user posts
>'SHILL'
>'STUPID'
>'ANTI-SEMITE!!!'

FOR NOW NO PHASE 2

BUT WE SHOULD THINK ABOUT PHASE 2

FOR PERSPECTIVE - LATER - "It's OK to be Black" and "It's Ok to be Latino" ARE FINE IMO.

It is not changing it, it is advancing it out of beta cuckshed.
And making full sentences, statements, being confident is being more alpha.

To those who are about to meme I salute.
Godspeed anons
youtu.be/_MPX20niOyQ

no

PHASE ll

I'm literally sitting here on my bed grading papers lol. There is nothing in this thread that's being hammered. This thread is explicitly with regard to making drops while avoiding suspicion. No other way to say it. Leave and go cry like a woman in one of the general threads about how pissed off you are at it if that's what settles your menstruation cycle for the day.