Impeachment when?

Trump should speak up for the Rohingya people

Rohingya people of Myanmar have long been despised and persecuted as a Muslim minority in a majority-Buddhist country. Now, they are being slaughtered.

A brutal campaign of terror has driven more than 600,000 of the Rohingya to flee the country to neighboring Bangladesh, and a political and humanitarian crisis is rapidly unfolding. The United Nations calls it “a textbook case of ethnic cleansing.”

The exodus was sparkedby a disturbing escalation of long-simmering tensions between Myanmar’s majority-Buddhist military and civilian government and the Rohingya people, who since 1982 have been stripped of their citizenship and classified as stateless by the government.

On Aug. 25, a small group of Rohingya insurgents attacked a number of police posts in Myanmar’s northern Rakhine State. As retaliation, the military — backed by local Buddhist mobs — began burning Rohingya villages and attacking and killing people, according to international human rights workers who have witnessed the atrocities.

The Rohingya people began fleeing toward Bangladesh, where they are joining more than 300,000 who had already fled previous waves of violence. And now, as with other crises — Rwanda, Syria, South Sudan — a juggernaut of refugees in Bangladesh and Myanmar poses severe health risks as clean water, food and safe shelter are scarce.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AseanRohingya/status/902804538872127489
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf that's not in the States

Hillary will help Rohingya

Don’t count on Trump helping the Rohingya

Why on earth would the Trump administration do anything to help, even in the smallest way, the Rohingya in Burma? The fact is that they’re Muslims from a foreign country, and if President Trump lifted a finger to help them at this time of their appalling suffering, he might be forced to then admit some of them to this country as refugees. And then one could ask him to explain exactly how different the plight of the Rohingya is from that of the Syrians.

What could provoke mobs of Buddhists? Certainly not the religion of suicide bombs and jihad.

we should sell those Buddhists some weapons.
Also, sounds like a good strategy for the commies in the US. They don't want to be part of the country, make them stateless. Force them into Mexico.
Also, sage.

>Muslims being oppressed and killed
>just like they've been doing to everyone else for a millennia and a half
>Muslims getting killed
I fail to see the problem here

>a bunch of Muslim faggots attacked their host country and started whining when they got the genocide they deserve

FTFY

Mario's just looking right at them

If islamists were really men willing to fight for a righteous cause even if that cause is unsexy then the situation would have been taken care of itself already

The only good muslim is a dead one

Good for Myanmar. All other countries should expect to learn from Myanmar's actions including as Philippines.
We paid dearly for allowing Muslim minorities to exist in our country, Mindanao is a terrible disaster and will never see progress until all muslims has been driven out.

Trump's responsibility is to the American people. No one else.

>muslims carry out the creed of their jewish wargod and wage war against the infidel, attacking their host country
>buddhists get tired of it and drive the invading semitic cancer the fuck out of their country

Sounds like Myanmar has made the sagacious choice. Praise Buddha.

Muslims are invading my homeland so why should I care about them? Maybe if they hadn't sent all their fighting aged men to Europe they wouldn't be having this problem.

Most of you don't know this, but India was predominantly Buddhist until the Muslim invasions. A religion of compassion can never survive next to a religion of pure hatred!

Muslims aren't people. Kill as many as possible.

Boy you have to be a royally fucked up people when the fucking BUDDHISTS are coming after you

Fuck the rohingya and fuck Islam. The Buddhists did nothing wrong

Muslims are effeminate cowards. If they meet any real resistance, they fold quickly.

>The United Nations calls it “a textbook case of ethnic cleansing.”

There is literally nothing wrong with ethnically cleansing Muslims from your land. There are more Muslim nations than Buddhist ones. The Muslim sand niggers can go back to their sand nigger countries. Let the Buddhists have their own peaceful land with no Muslim savages.

Those fucking rohingya mudshits slaughtered and raped non muslims to the point where the people started fighting back and even the goddamn buddhists are taking up arms in keeping REAL peace by eliminating the savages that are invading their land.

I don't count on Trump to shave my nuts either, he won't get impeached for it tho

My 5 declares it

How is Hillary going to help them? The Rohingya don't need internet shills or superdelegates and that's about all she's got.

Anyways Myanmar's government is a shitty junta that murders whoever it wants, I don't know what these Muslims thought would happen when they did the usual shit, but it wasn't going to be a fucking tolerance seminar.

I'm with the buddhists, fuck the rohingya people.

STFU.

They're scum.

What about the Christian minorities such as the Assyrians, Chaldeans and Copts that suffer terrible persecution in muslim majority countries?

Why should I care about muslims, when those same muslims will would pick on Christians the first chance they get?

Letsa go back to your homeland

>almost a million managing to flee

Man, buddhists really suck at this whole genocide thing

>Rohingya people

Why don't they return to Bangladesh and stop trying to invade Myanmar?

> textbook ethnic cleansing

Reminds me of the time the allies ethnically cleansed Germans from France and Russia.

In all seriousness they are literally (literally) Bengalis and genocidal terrorists. You literally have Buddhists defending their nation and Bengalis fleeing to...Bangladesh.

This is a nice big fake news "humanitarian crisis".

Nice to see that Wahabist Saudi seat on the U.N. human rights commission isn't being misused or anyyhing.

Also; Loving that evidence. Nothing says South Asian atrocity like repurposed footage of Mexican cartel violence.

Fuck the UN. They tried to put Pol Pot back in power to continue one of the worst genocides in history.

India was hindu. Buddhism came later on and the hindus killed them off.

>Rohingya people
Oh cool, the Muslims who killed tens of thousands of Buddhists during ww2 when the British had to evacuate
>religion of peace

>muh Muslims are being persecuted!! Help them or yer bad ppl!!!

Funny how you don't talk about the devastation caused by Muslims on the Buddhist population including forcing sharia law and attacking and killing Myanmar police before the rohingya. Just goes to show you are biased as most Muslims are

Don't trust the hindus. They're just as bad.

what did the poor rohingya mean by this

>Trump should speak up for the Rohingya people
Internal issue of Myanmar. Not a business for US. India and Bangladesh should allow these Bengali immigrants to return to their original homelands.

The Rohingya got what they deserve. All of them deserve to die.

>top tier

Why are there muslims in thailand killing people?

>starts a conflict
>starts crying genocide after getting BTFO'd
I'm not saying they deserve it but they deserve it.

Like I said, "Most of you don't know this..."
I'm talking about 12th century, before Hinduism, as it is today even existed. It used to be called Vedanta, but has gone through many, many reincarnations, (pardon the pun).

she ensures their children are taken away from the horrible conflict im sure

Maybe they’re despised for a good reason.

Rohinga are Banglashi mudslime.
Absolutely no fucks given, kill them all.

myanmar is kicking out the rohingya because they were burning buddhist temples and forcing people to convert. unlike jews & christians, buddhists are seen as devil worshipers that any muslim can freely kill.

Wait are the myanmar buddhists successfully kicking out the Rohingya? Nice.

you forgot to count their muslims children? not all increase or decrease due to persecution

Nobody wants that filthy, smelly Rohingya niggers. I blame my stupid goverment for allowing Rohingyas into my country. Fuck that corrupt Najib Razak opening borders to this filthy mudslime niggers. Not even Bangladesh wanted this people. Not even anyone wanted them a bunch of untouchables in their country. A disgusting bunch of race that deserves gas chambers, a bullet to the head or best torture because Rohingyas are animals. No need for compassion or mercy for animal scum like Rohingya. If you are born Rohingya you are born into a race of shit. If you are Rohingya kill yourself dont breed because their breed is inferior even black niggers are better than Rohingya, literally the lowliest of race, ever. Don't give a fuck about Rohingya shit. Don't ever ever give any attention to this shitty race. I wish Burmese just exterminate every single last one of them like the Jews. A burden for every nation should not be treated as a human. Literal subhumans fucking die...

You are muds, why are you demanding a non mud to help and not one of your many wealthy mud countries? You can fuck off now.

(OP)
>You are muds, why are you demanding a non mud to help and not one of your many wealthy mud countries? You can fuck off now.
because #AllLivesMatter??

do people think trump would actually care? not even the most cucked world leaders have weighed in on this, let alone the one that ran on a platform of fighting against islamic terror

0/10

>Trump speak about Syria
>Trump speak about Sweden
Rohingya when?

Please tell us how you really feel!

Go do some research faggot , mudslimes have been killing atheist, Hindus, etc. In Bangladesh for a long time

Fucking shill
Singaporean Jew
Literally have best economy because financed by international Jewry
If you love Rohingya so much open your borders to them stupid Singaporean brainlet. Probably sucked Jewish dick so much eh?

Kek, based Malay la.

#Rohingya's Lives Don't Matter
#FuckRohingyas
#GasRohingyas

Do your part and welcome this barbarians in your country you open border bluepilled jew ally shill.

>Trump should speak up for the Rohingya people
but why? he is not rohingya president

>Literally have best economy because financed by international Jewry

They have best economy because it a massive deep water port in pretty much best spot on the earth when it comes major crossing points of international shipping. Also not having rural areas to keep running helps a lot.

When it comes to shilling for Rohingya... maybe Singapore could take care of them... I suspect they wouldn't want to do it themselves.

Never ever speak about Rohingya because they are irrelevant niggers who wants gibs after getting their ass kicked by the Burmese.
Fucking Rohingya shill.
Nobody fucking ever cares about Rohingyas. Ever.

You can't sleep next to a mad dog

this

This. They seem like really nice people. That monk they keep calling an extremist is about as serene as it gets.

They need to go back to where they came from

They aren't actually being oppressed. These people literally showed up in the country without legal rights and started breeding till there were thousands of them. They force Buddhists out of business, force their women into marriage and assault them, they enforce their own notions of morality on the Buddhists.

Would gladly sell weapons to Rohingya killers.

>CTRL + F
>No America found in OP's drumpf tier post

You help them, faggot

We should just give them free weapons

LOL. This is made up bullshit. If anything the Muslims are probably doing it an framing the BUddhists. This smells like UN peacekeeper BS.

The Buddhists have a right to keep their country the way it is. Stop trying to enforce this pan-culturalism on everybody, and stop using the muslims to do it.

>Man, buddhists really suck at this whole genocide thing
maybe they really didn't want to kill more muslims than absolutely necessary (and which still might turn out to be zero). the goal seemed to be to chase them away, but let them live.

And yet, the Dalai Lama defended the Tibetans use of violence against China's invasion. Even Tibetan Buddhist monks using guns.
This is a very hard topic! Muslims will wipe out ALL Buddhist eventually.

wrong board mudslime sympathizer
best reply

Why didn't Bang Bang UnicHomo offer to take them into your shithole? 600k more useless, shitskin mudslimes on your island wouldn't even be noticed.

When there is a conflict and the Muslims are involved guess who is usually to blame?

>implying muslims getting deported and BTFO is somehow bad

Muslims and nonmuslims should live in separate countries. Better that way. Even Singapore is realizing this.

Im quite ok with this. Kinda chuckled at the article.

There's 200,000 of them flooding the country, some part of KL looks like niggerland slums now. They were brought here because 'muh muslims should help other muslims' but they were so fucking backward, like, fuck, they throw rubbish everywhere and they even dare to protest in the middle of the road, blocking people's way to work. Fucking niggers even muslims here despise them. Link to video related

>twitter.com/AseanRohingya/status/902804538872127489

If you really care about them fucking open border for Singapore and take them all in , fucking chinajew expect other people to take this subhuman niggers.