OK BROTHERS PHASE ll COMMENCING SOON

OK BROTHERS PHASE ll COMMENCING SOON

MAN THE BATTLE STATIONS!

WE NEED TO HIT EM HARD AND FAST!

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE: 14/88

IT'S CRUCIAL THAT WE PUT PRO WHITE SLOGANS ON THE NEXT FLIER TO FURTHER RED PILL OUR WHITE BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

no it isn't. sage.

>IT'S CRUCIAL THAT WE PUT PRO WHITE SLOGANS ON THE NEXT FLIER TO FURTHER RED PILL OUR WHITE BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

No. Fuck off. Sage.

lole good work trollins the alt right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phase two = call OP a faggot. Phase three = return to phase one.

Horrible b8 faggot.

I know it's you.

It makes me happy that Sup Forums isn't falling for these traps this time arround

I bet you're a fucking leaf, aren't you? Even jews don't shitpost like you subhumans.

lurk more

DON'T
WASTE
TIME
ON
OBVIOUS
BAIT

I really recommend you to end those five words with a period. No question mark, no exclamation mark. Just period.
As in sentence.
As in statement.
Just to be subtly more alpha.
Remember, you must be bit alpha to attract females.

It's
okay
to be
white.

You can discuss in this bread

nope sage

STAY ON MESSAGE

NO CHANGES

IGNORE SHILLS

THE JEW IS AFRAID

>Trying this hard
embarrassing

|
|>
|

Friendly reminder to report shitposters like this who post pictures of them printing out added shit on paper or suggest it.
They are discord raid groups who are ban evading.

lol. Bump, brother

weak.

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

anyone one falls for this is a fucking moron.
sage all leftyfag threads

HEY GOOD IDEA WHY DONT WE COMMIT SOME FEDERAL FELONIES TOO AND GET MORE ATTENTION FOR OUR TERRORIST ACTIVITIES WHO IS WOTH ME BROTHERS 14/92 CONQUEST OF NIGGERDICE

There is no "Phase 2" faggot

Leftists are spreading nazi memes, we had a leftist post a shitload of nazi memes earlier.

We don't want that shit here.

Go sell your fake story to the journalists who collude with false-flagging leftists.

Sage

SAGE NIGGER DEMOCRAT KIKE

We're waiting to receive orders

GET OUT KIKE YOU CANT FOOL ME

Or do complete opposite of what OP saying. It's ok to be white, brown, black... Blacks still freakout at white included on flyers. Look even worse.

I think you know what I put in the options field OP faggot. ;)

Fuck you, you meme flag shill faggot cocksucker

It's okay to be white

Has Sup Forums struck gold? The shills amount of shills trying to derail it are amazing.

Sage Fuck off kike Sage
A
G
E

You're not fooling anyone, reddit.

Sage

Hi /leftypol/

This guy is actually doing God's work, any user would easily see through this ruse and work harder
>no (you)s for this faggot, though
The Charlottesville "muh nahzees" taught a very valuable lesson

Continue this until it's everywhere. If Neo-Nazis want to add their racist stuff to it, drop it like a brick.

Don't listen to this faggot there is no phase two

fuck off with your poofta nazi shit, knee bender

Fuck off LARPer
SAGE
A
G
E

you son of a fucking bitch shill go back to your faggot as websites

What happened back in 2004?

I just posted a bunch of pic related at my uni. Shadilay my fellow kekistanis :^) We will redpill them soon.

Shill faggot detected. SAGE this slide thread. There is no phase 2.

Kys shill
Sage

There
Is
No
Second
Phase

shill

You're fucking retarded. Kill yourself, you progressive faggot. We're exposing the left's hatred and shaming of whites by doing absolutely nothing wrong or controversial. Only a giant stupid faggot would fall for this. You lefties are just trying to associate this with racism so you can claim it is racist to be white and okay with that.

YOU gotta be an inbred degenerate piece of shit to try and fuck this up or to fall for this.

Learn how to sage you retard

IOTBW is cringey
autistic people putting up your fliers thinking they are witty and meaningful
in reality people are looking at you like loons and facepalming

no

user, it really seems that NA is fucked so badly that whites there must start getting out of their cucksheds by getting themselves off the floor with this campaign. Try to understand it. And the anti-whites there are buttmad at this.
Even here if you suggest being bit more alpha and make a statement you get labeled as shill ( ). .

Things are is bad there, they really are and I wish whites there wake up in masses.

Sage and slide.

>tfw lives in a place that is so white that if i put up these posters there wouldn't even be any minorities to see it

feels good Sup Forums

>the only nigger in estonia stole an iphone just to shitpost on the 4chinz
good for you

you have to go back you faggot
phase 2 is the same as phase 1

No. You're the same faggot spurging out on my methodology threads. Stop being a shitbag and stick to the plan. Otherwise it's obvious you are counter-opp'ing a shill campaign.

Thread is full of sage.

Legit?

Just make sure leftwing articles can screenshot this thread guys, it will go along with their false flags

shills go kill yourself

This guy is an obvious shill, he keeps spamming these threads as a (((white supremacist)))

KEK

kEEP THE 14/88 EDGEY NATSOC SHIT AWAY FROM THE MESSAGE

KEEP IT PURE
KEEP IT SIMPLE
KEEP IT PALATABLE

Damn we got trolled by Antifa hard son

sage

the first fucking one hundred phase ii threads were kinda funny but now it's reached a level that is basically downs & autism combined with fetal alcohol syndrome....