Asian femanon from here >>147582499

asian femanon from here >I printed around 200 flyers, big and small this time
>jogged all the way to uni through the trail (it's dark and isolated)
>makeshift hijab to change my race and hide face
>scout campus until crowd has thinned
>sneak around, put up flyers in bulletin boards, poles, scatter them on benches, put them on the path connecting to campus
>as I'm leaving, dude on bike asks "why would you put up something like that"
>ignore him
>highlight of the night: some dudes(guess what race they were) smoking pot under the bridge whistled at me
>waiting for my morning run to see how the meltdown/shitstorm went

What's your nationality? Are you Filipino or Vietnamese?

original post

I would say tits or gtfo, but this is cool of you

good job, you have pleased your white masters.

timestamp on your hand or fuck off

Waifu claimed

southeast asian

>asian femanon from here
tits+timestamp or gtfo.

already did that in the previous thread

what style of panties are you n?

time stamp or liar

You get caught... you go to Stalag 13

For LIFE!!!!

>femanon here
SHOW TITS

if you come here and specifically mention your gender you want attention. so show tits chink

No, until you do it in this thread, you're just a neckbeard larping as the Asian chick from whatever thread you are talking about.

Well done, user.

like I give a fuck, timestamp on your hand or fuck off

You guys are fucking retarded. I saw one of these posters today on my way home from class and figured Sup Forums had something to do with it. Sure enough I come here and there's dozens of threads about it.

You're not as subtle as you think you are. People are catching on.

As reward you can be a white man's sex slave. No shitting out any Elliot Rodgers though...

Had a small kek

Thanks for doing that, OP. Now can we settle down and have white kids?
Also tits or GTFO. I'd take ass too.

>femanon
SHOW TITS

You clearly have internalized oppression. Also thanks for this. Seeing people freak out over such an innocuous statement makes me sad. Why is my skin color a bad thing?

>People are catching on

good

Siamese? Those types of Asians seem to love whites more than whites themselves, I've got a Viet friend and her mom always tells her to marry me so her kids will have blue eyes
Lust is a sin

Tits or you're a white male incel

>He's only just now finding out about it

>people are catching on

Who cares? Some people will come on here and see it's full of autists with cartoon waifus, wow these are the fearsome nazis who are organizing right wing death squads.

detective over here

Thank you based gookette

>I would say tits or gtfo, but this is cool of you
This. Also tits or gtfo.

Oh no whatever will we do

>QT Asian white supremecists are wearing hijabs to perform intellectual terrorism at universities.
>there are atheists on Sup Forums right now

>flag
checks out
AAHAHAHA you mad chink?

>People are catching on
oh dear i hope tons of journalists don't have a massive chimpout over it that would be just terrible

Cool story bro
post tits or gtfo

>highlight of the night: some dudes(guess what race they were) smoking pot under the bridge whistled at me

Fuck me.... And this is dark and isolated as well... Fun and games and trolling is all good, but don't get yourself raped. Yeah, we all play a tough LARP here on Sup Forums, but none of us want to see you gang raped by a group of niggers under some dark bridge.

God bless you sister. Asians are truly our allies in this.

Which uni

>People are being lured into our icecream truck.

Good.

nice work.

time stamp

>haha you're a chink that's why Asian mothers want their daughters to race mix with you so they'll have blue eyed grand children :^)

What?! People are catching on to this completely transparents campaign that is posted on an open forum that is monitored by thousands of liberal shills?!
No! That can't be possible!

No matter how hard you try you'll never be white OP

Oh look it's captain obvious here to save the day.

finally canada can stop being so butthurt now they recognize their origin

Asians will always be our natural allies.

I am not sure whether to post encouragingly, or to demand a timestamp of your perky azin tits

do you want to see the resurgence of nazism?

r/hapa and r/asianmasc must be fuming
the poor bastards

timestamp + hand for proof

i agree with others, time stamped hand or this is a LARP

you can ignore the tits or gtfo Sup Forumstards

Remember Japan were the Nazis closest allies. They were made honorary whites.

just posted proof

I find it bizarre that Asians in the west are so liberal. Asians in their home countries are fiercely nationalistic, and back in the 80s, most Asians in the US voted Republican.
Something happened in the 90s that turned them into liberals.

We kept the secret on maximum lockdown though! How could theis happen!??

Also no you didn't think we did it, you read a story about it and it led you here, liberal faggot, why must you always lie to make yourself seem smarter than you are

>american education

posted before i saw this, seems legit

Benedicat vos omnipotens Deus. Pater, et Filius, et Spiritus Sanctus.

God bless you for your hard work. I will be putting some up later this week.

this was her photo in the other thread

I know you're a woman just off the fact you have to tell us you're a chink and a female rather than just do the task.

Women can't help themselves get attention even on an anonymous image board.

There's a darn TIMEPIECE in the photo. What are you smoking son?

:^) timestamp on your hand or fuck off

To be fair, I knew it was the same person as last night because of the autistic attention to detail. It's how we knew it was a gook in the first place.

Fucking cuck

>People come to Sup Forums to find white supremacists after whining about white supremacists on the News, find Asian are responsible.

How is this bad.

So inside every gook there really is an American trying to get out.
Neat...

How did they find us? We made, like, two rules specifically to prevent that!
We may be out of our league here, boys.

I originated from Hungary

Keep up the good fight femanon.

Asians and Whites Unite

Chinese Supremacy
Asian Century
We Are White America's Greatest Ally!
Hapa Master Race.
White looks, Asian Brain = God of Human Race

Same reason why whites blue shifted, brainwashing.

You're doing the lords work.

either way based chink is based chink.

>>makeshift hijab to change my race and hide face
CLEVER GIRL

>this is essentially what england could have been without kikes

Cah-yoot!

Brilliant

love Japan

SHOW TITS WHORE
Don't say you are a woman if you don't want the attention

SHOW YOUR TITS YOU FUCKING CHINK WHORE

you realize every white male posting these risks getting a lefty lynch-mob after him for doing this shit? its pretty based that she realized she couldn't possibly get in trouble for this, and its extra funny that an asian woman would be posting them

so im pretty sure this is an exception

>polish intellectuals

it's so dark, what's circled??

Asians are feckless conformists to the very last one of them, they will follow the mainstream of whatever culture they are immersed in. On top of this, they are vapid materialists and so they slot into modern universities and bureaucracy perfectly. The result is that Asians in western countries (particularly USA and Canada) are unquestioning leftists. They are somewhat unthreatening (although still insidious because of their diligence and utter homogeneity) because they lack abstract thinking capacity and are generally uninterested/ineffectual in politics

GOD FUCKING DAMN THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I FORGET TO TURN ON MY VPN

Well played.

My apartment building is mostly full of young female Japanese and Asian student musicians, how should I get a qt gf

IT'S CALLED (((EDUCATION)))

Asians are feckless conformists to the very last one of them, they will follow the mainstream of whatever culture they are immersed in. On top of this, they are vapid materialists and so they slot into modern universities and bureaucracy perfectly. The result is that Asians in western countries (particularly USA and Canada) are unquestioning leftists. They are somewhat unthreatening (although still insidious because of their diligence and utter homogeneity) because they lack abstract thinking capacity and are generally uninterested/ineffectual in politics

Its like BLM, right?

Just because BLM doesn't mean all lives *don't* matter but saying all lives matter is racist...or something.

Thats how this works, right???

What i find most amusing is you still unironically believe OP is asian and/or female. Nu/pol/ will fall for just about any LARP that's cooked up from the mind of an autist with too much time on his hands. What happened to asking for proof?

i think that's her feet, user

good job, OP. will you post lib tears from your AO or keeping the location undisclosed?