Suddenly impeachment no longer means removal from office (Mandela Effect)

The Mandela Effect is still going strong I see.. Awfully convenient for Trump..

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtco.com/presidents-who-were-impeached-3368130
debunkingmandelaeffects.com/common-explanations/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you probably think Nixon had to leave the White House because he was "impeached", and not because he chose to as he faced impeachment and possible removal from office

Bill Clinton was actually impeached (unlike Nixon), by the House, but never did leave office

You are ABSOLUTELY correct.

Presidents who were impeached.
thoughtco.com/presidents-who-were-impeached-3368130

JUST

There is no Mandela Effect. Take this shit to /x, but first pull your head out of your ass and read this...

debunkingmandelaeffects.com/common-explanations/

Pretty convenient that this one benefits the grunting orange

>rural and suburban retards

Impeachment has never meant removal from office you uneducated shitrag. Impeachment is the process in which formal charges are brought against an elected official; No impeachment to date has actually passed far enough to reach a verdict

Keep telling yourself that, drumplet

You're assblasted because Shillary fucked the DNC. We get it. But blaming some made up metaphysical phenomena for why you can't accept Trump as your President is the epitome of desperation.

Remember sitting in my 7th grade social studies class listening to my manlet 4'11 teacher talk about the difference between the two.

Stop forcing the Mandela Effect where it doesn't constitute its very definition.

>waah waah
We wouldn't even be having this discussion if your butt buddy putin didn't meddle in the election.

In other words, the Mandela Effect is only a thing when it benefits you. Got it.

We're having this discussion because you won't shut your cockholster and go away.

What's the matter? Are you still mad about the election? You should be, considering Hillary won the popular vote. That means most people hate the orange orangutan and would have preferred Hillary be president.

Bill Clinton was impeached nigger

>The absolute state of liberals
im·peach·ment
imˈpēCHmənt/
noun
the action of calling into question the integrity or validity of something.
"the prosecutor's detailed impeachment of the character witness"
US
a charge of misconduct made against the holder of a public office.
"the president is facing impeachment over the scandal"
There's a reason you lost, saged

Clintons are evil people that will not be put in positions of power ever again.
they are kidnappers, pedos, murderers and scam artists

It never did mean removal retard

Oh you sweet summer child

man just look a little bit at the history, i mean your all for hillary CLINTON, you have to know that bill was impeached but he never left the seat as president.

>Bill Clinton was actually impeached (unlike Nixon), by the House, but never did leave office
What does impeachment actually do if it doesn't mean they get kicked out?

Oh you rural or suburban retard

>the left cant meme

Finally a non-retard who understands. Suddenly impeachment means nothing. Really makes you think.

slap on the wrist, a bad conduct note, red tick mar in your chart... real americans don't care they will still love trump

>Drumpfies never learn!

Then why do you steal our memes?

This. Impeachment has never implied removal from office.

It means congress gets together and votes on removing the President. They tried in 1868 and 1999. They don't need an official reason to do it. In 1868 it was because they straight up didn't like the guy, not because he did something wrong. Failed both times. Need 2/3rds to do it.

It used to, until the Cheeto miraculously got his very own Mandela effect, conveniently after the Russia investigation began to heat up.

So voting for impeachment means you then get to do a second vote for whether they get kicked out or not?

None of that matters if your opponent secretly has the intelligence agency of a foreign country on their side who has the power to rig elections.

It never did you're just ignorant.

Ehh, it has literally never meant removal from office.
Your just dumb af.

You and I both know that's not true.

and because you'd need 2/3rds of the vote, trump is never getting kicked out, since there's not enough people to vote against Trump

even if Trump got impeached, nothing would happen

This is bait
Sage

>when the denial is so strong that the only explanation is that you personally were shifted into another timeline without your consent or knowledge

user no one ever told you how Clinton was removed from office, you knew of his impeachment but assumed that was what did it and you never cared to find out what impeachment is. If you insist on this Mandela effect horseshit I suggest a tall glass of cyanide.

What you did to pepe is disgusting gtfo and never comeback you shill for the hill

you is horribly misinformed or poorly educated user

>Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body formally levels charges against a high official of government. Impeachment does not necessarily mean removal from office; it is only a formal statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law, and is thus only the first step towards removal. Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction via legislative vote, which then entails the removal of the individual from office.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment

>Dems claiming Hillary rigged the election
>still lost

The absolute state of democrats.

>Suddenly impeachment no longer means removal from office
>Suddenly

OP is a faggot. Go read a book you dumb cunt.

IMPEACH DRUMPFKKK

lol i often wonder about this.
there is no way she won the popular vote legitamitely.
absolutely no qway.

"only a formal statement of charges." removal is entirely a different thing idiot, and falls under another title alltogether. That's called conviction. please read the articles of amendments faggot.

Not even all democrats want to impeach Trump. It’s not happening lmao

"I saw that lefties wanted to impeach Trump and filled in the blanks as to what that meant and instead of admitting I was wrong I'll blame some pseudo-shit"
t. OP

Daily reminder that Nixon didn’t do anything wrong, but actually sacrificed himself for the good of the country.