It's a counter op

Ignore, sage and slide these threads.
Anons in the field take them out were ever you see them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-g1PPFBjwQ4
secure.causevox.com/pay?url=donate.refusefascism.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

putting these up would be considered a hate crime

js

Leftypol is trying to sabotage the campaign.

You are especially provincial, you should branch out and enjoy the diversity of the world.

Oh fuck now the media is going to push this narrative I hope everyone is archiving these threads.

There is nothing worse for this campaign than including cringey white power and alt right shit in it.

Take off the Sup Forums badge
You'll get more normies on the board.

shut up soros

Everything is an op, a counterop, and a countercountercounterop forever. Discretion is advised when adopting tactics from Sup Forums.

That's the point, sweety.

Stick with the plan you mongs.

NO LOGOS
NO SYMBOLS
NOTHING EXCEPT THE WORDS

Watermark fags really pissed me off

agreed.

Why would anyone want to be related with the likes of (((pjw))), (((alex jones))) and such is beyond me.

shut up santa

You’re destroying yourself. I’ve archived all of the threads and you will be outed as a true racist. Check mate lefty faggot.

No, I think it's best to make the message heard. This is about White Pride and White Power.

You get nothing this year.

Aye Aye Oberkommando user

Die Shill

This campaign has one message and one message only.
IT'S
OK
TO
BE
WHITE

Wake to see your true emancipation is a fantasy. Policies have risen up and overcome the brave. Greatness dies unsung and lost, invisible to history. Embedded spies brainwashing our children to be mean.

Angry fat Beaner anchor baby in campus...spotted

Fuck off and die Catalonia

What's the matter, Sup Forums? Afraid to let your real message be heard? Don't worry, if you're too afraid to speak it, others will for you. David Duke is already tweeting in solidarity with your message, this is only the logical progression.

You fucking little faggot shill we will remember

It's OK to be whathever you are as long as you ain't damaging others.

Are you a :

1) Beaner
2) Nog
3) White SJW
4) JUDEN

PLEASE RESPOND

t. nigger

I'm just here to laugh at you before these fliers start popping up around the country and the media outs you all for being the fragile racists you're desperately trying to hide yourselves as.

Don't do that user, print them out on a non-university controlled printer
They could compare your hand writing

The fuck is Christmas Island doing here this time of year? Get Halloween Island on the phone.

No, it's not, and anybody saying otherwise is a shill. Begone, kike.

Get back to work elf nigger.

No it’s fucking not you brainwashed idiot it’s about un-stigmatizing the whole of your proud to be white then you’re literally a nazi.

If you want to fight a war, the law provides it. If you want peace in this world, don't go to war. Meme light, sanity, actual love. Use you genious, but not against yourselves...

Kys Antifa scum

You’re a lying degenerate. That need serious psychological help.

What are you guys talking about? The "White Pride World Wide" logo is right there on your fliers!

Wow looks awesome, gonna print these and post around my neighborhood.
Thanks, user

Its ok to be a nationalist
Its ok to hate corrupt politicians

Those are not our fliers, there yours.
You can't will against passion, if you even know what that is.

Kys yourself

No that is control opposition. I made a grammatical error on my last post what I was saying is the original flyer was ‘its Okay to be white. An that was it we are trying un-stigmatized the whole ‘you’re proud to be white, then you’re a fucking raicst.

No, I'm pretty sure they're yours. Enjoy the fallout.

Archive this thread to show normies who the real racist are and it’s not us.

Faked by leftists.

Leftists have posted a shitload of threads here, earlier a leftist posted a ton of nazi-branded placards, before he started sperging out attacking the "alt-right". I'm just waiting for a colluding leftist journalist to cooperate with one of these leftist false-flaggers.

>projection
you're doing it

Hi /leftypol/
Commies are still bad, mmkay?

And that logo will ruin EVERYTHING about this op. The point is to redpill normies about anti-white attitudes in media and at universities. Putting any kind of white nationalist logo on the flyers will completely undercut the point we're trying to make.

Are you saying it's racist to proclaim it's OK to be [a colour]? Or is it just white people? Define your position here for all to see. Go on. :^)

pjw and alex jones are not alt-right

Oh, is that so? It would be terrible if that happened.

Can we do counter-leftist posters like "It's okay to live in poverty" with the hammer and sickle?

Pathetic.

Nothing about that poster would make sense if it was actually coming from a Pro-Communist standpoint you silly man.

Keep talking, so far we know you're a tranny or a gay. Just let your mouth talk and keep revealing things about yourself

Actually it would, because Communism = poverty for all. Now fuck off shill.

Why would a Pro-Communist send this message? Good lord you guys are retarded. No wonder you got reamed in the culture wars.

Are you doing your part there?

youtube.com/watch?v=-g1PPFBjwQ4

I want you to explain to me why are you so antiwhite?
And tell me, should I feel white guilt as a Russian?

I think you'll find that many on Sup Forums will argue that Slavs are not even white. This place is full of infighting. It's funny to watch.

>free speech is considered a hate crime

fuck my gay asshole

i plan to put mine on every whole foods and starbucks near me

being in Los Angeles i will probably die but oh well

fucking shills everywhere. how do I sage threads where do I write it?

You know the answer

This is wrong for several reasons
>ok
"okay", not "ok"
>shitty handwriting
print it out

Also The people putting up those are trying to sabotage the operation. Luckily there's probably not that many of them, so just tear them down.

Killyourself shill nigger this is supposed to have nothing else on it

Because Russia is run by the holohoax Jewish mafia.
Chechen Mudslimes are forced unto your communities as Mudslimes are forced on Western Europe.
Russian women are being traded as sex slaves by the Jewish mafia, the borders do not matter anymore this is about your Aryan lineage.

No, it is not "okay" to be white because systematic oppression exists via white supremacy which all white men are complicit in.

Maybe someday once these systems of oppression have been dismantled it will be "okay" to be white, but it sure as hell isn't now?

Want to know how to help? Donate now:

secure.causevox.com/pay?url=donate.refusefascism.org

Ignore the shills and erroneous hatred that they spew.

Don't even reply nigger, "white supremacy" while you and I have to compete with talking monkeys aka niggers.
Embrace your identity.

The amount of shilling so fast shows desperation.
Wont work, the lion moves on while the snake dies in the grass.

No, don't reply. As a white man, you have already said enough.

What you need to do is to click on that donate link and put your money where your damn fool mouth is.

if you think normalfags make the distinction between any of the different factions and whatnot you are sorely mistaken.
they see literally anyone on the right as alt-right, white nationalist, white supremacist and nazi. there is no nuance, there is no grey area.

but at the same time, its exactly the same as how Sup Forums sees all leftists as antifa/commies.
we have moved past dealing with the other "side" in a rational manner and just immediately go to labeling and generalizing everyone as the absolute worst possible categorization

Didn't even read lol

who are you quoting?

kys you fucking leftypol shill

kys too you piece of trash

ah shit. Sorry. Thought you were against the activism in general.

im gonna be in LA for two weeks on the 19th, lets meet up and do it together.

As if there needed to be any more proof that Little Dick Spencer is a subversive fucking rat.

jesus christ man, dont just admit your ignorance and flaunt it like its a quality to be admired. its not a good look on you. you dont make others think "whoa that is one cool badass dude. i wanna be just like him! i hope he writes more cool badass comments in this thread"

you honestly just come off sounding like a nigger and im sure thats not what you want, right?

Bump for truth.

Stop acting like these arguments have meaning.
Africa isn't facing a fucking demographic replacement right now.
Stop listening to niggers, stop replying.