Thread #6: → archive.is/ElDNj
Thread #7: → archive.is/gC2AL
Thread #8: → archive.is/eYVrm
Thread #9: → archive.is/pSalw
Thread #10: → archive.is/s3kLW
Thread #11: → archive.is/rTBSR
Thread #12: Thread #13: >Updates
Posted by Q in Thread #4 BEFORE THE TWITTER INCIDENT:
"We are fully prepared that all social media will be shut down to prevent the spread of this information (i.e. POTUS' Twitter etc. and/or mass censoring).""

In thread 9 this drops:
apnews.com/a7589ef1d4034a08b93d966abbb05017
FBI agents working for Mueller
Mueller doesn't have FBI agents working for him, hes hired by the DOJ, not the FBI. So Sessions Rosenstein or Wray had to give the thumbs up.

Assange Tweet:
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/926287622141566976

Thread 12: Shills finally got their orders. Ignore them.

>TL;DR:
Qanon comes in and delivers massive breadcrumbs. Implies blackbagging of the swamp and potential of Martial Law coming to a town near you.

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_nwo.htm
twitter.com/TheAnonJournal
pastebin.com/DyfAVAKv
archive.is/CEmZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All of Q's posts in pic related

This is my last OP. Someone else is gonna have to bake new bread. Generic OP pic for whoever takes it on.

IT’S A FUCKING LARP YOU NIGGERS!!! FUCK!!! YOU GUYS HAVE A COLLECTIVE IQ HOVERING AROUND 100!!!

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_nwo.htm

twitter.com/TheAnonJournal
info about pending indictments? Never heard of this source before.

and it is bothering you because?
ctrl+w, my man.

You guys realize you are meming for antifa right?

They are not gonna do shit and more you meme like they are the more meme magic you are giving away to them

>Updates
>Posted by Q in Thread #4 BEFORE THE TWITTER INCIDENT:
>"We are fully prepared that all social media will be shut down to prevent the spread of this information (i.e. POTUS' Twitter etc. and/or mass censoring).""

good observation

>what is average IQ

>IT’S A FUCKING LARP YOU NIGGERS!!! FUCK!!! YOU GUYS HAVE A COLLECTIVE IQ HOVERING AROUND 100!!!

100 is a good number right?

Far fetched here but throwing it out there anyway.
>John 3:16 is Trumps favourite bible verse (And yes extremely common but still a link.)
>It all reads like one of his presidential addresses, the language and rhetorical flourishes.
>The numbers 4, 10, 20 add up to DJT
>The user claims to have the highest military clearance
>Trump briefly lost his twitter today, maybe this made him think of us
I dunno just a crazy theory I guess

Looks like a crazy antifa account. That said, we all expect Flynn to be indicted for that bullshit "foreign agent registration" charge.

>Alert
>Lockdown
>Inform
>Counter
>Evaluate
>
>Is Alice referring to the active shooter trainingg program?
>
>Wonderland=MSM created disinfo world of normies?
reposted

4, 10, 20
D J T
QAnon could be Trump reaching out
John 3:16 is his favorite bible verse and is at the end of OP

It's going to be spun as Flynn talking to Russians before president took over, by the MSM. As if that isn't something he would normally do as an advisor.

In Truth, Flynn had a lot of knowledge about what's going on and he's most likely going to be discussing that.. not talking to an ambassador that was totally legal

Yeah, from what I have heard no one has every really been charged with that before.

So what happened this time? Did somebody larp about a coup and then you fags sperged out because of the twitter thing?

Think the account is bullshit. Claims the Flynn Jr Twitter account was down, but linked to a different account than the one Flynn Jr actually uses, and was posting on just hours ago. I'd say disinfo.

Reminder that Canada is the brains behind North Korea

You're all laughing now, but you won't be laughing when the truth comes out and you're forced to rake us

Yeah, why would it matter also? Wasnt he a private citizen at the time?

Holy smokes brothers

we will find out today, the 3rd of november, if this is a larp or not. today, podesta is supposed to be indicted. however it was not elaborated on which podesta. then, on the 6th of november, huma will be indicted as well. these are the two key claims that will make or break the entire thing

It's the highest it goes
My own is 99/100, so I'm in the 99th percentile. Feels goodman

If you’re a literal nigger.

Maybe they just want some of that delicious maple syrup

I'll bump this, but I won't have the time or energy to bake

someone else will have to be dedicated enough to follow the link format.

Podesta (John or Tony, maybe both?) and Trump's tweet before leaving for SE Asia today.

I'm thinking Huma spilled the beans on HRC. Don't forget the laptop they got from weiner...

Honestly, with all the shills coming in, who gives a fuck anymore. Enough are aware of what to look for. Full scale raids will start if certain things actually do happen.

Ukrainian power grid in 2015 and 2016 was a test, not by Russia but by our own DoD.

I found this bit particularly shocking

Tony obviously

we're not laughing. we think it's implausible.
like I said if it was Gabon or Haiti or something, we'd be laughing, HARD.

>been away with divorce, school, work and shit
>come see this

With all the bad shit in my life I need this to be true. Especially the military part. When I served I always said the military was the one part that can't be accounted for if the country fractures.

good point but if some eurofag wakes up and wants to keep this rolling, he's got the goods.

>captcha : liberatad zone

Apparently the nypd got everything off it b4 they handed it over.

Judicial Watch got 2800 more Huma emails from that laptop released a couple weeks ago.

in what sense? How did this tickle your tadpoles?

I'm back just woke up.
Brewing my coffee.
Damn I crashed at around thread #4.
We are in #14 already. got a lot o reading to do.
Good morning or evening or noon wherever you are anons!

Flynn had knowledge and access to SAP's during the Obama administration. Switches over to Trump when he runs.. probably as a frontman for the MI assets that reached out to DJT.
THAT'S why he's going to go before congress. he had access to the info on U1 and the Iran deal.

A. L. I. C. E. The Artificial Linguistic Internet Computer Entity

I would say +/- a few days would make me happy enough. Wont know this was a LARP until e/o next week probably.

What has this guy got to do with it all?

They also threatened to release it if the FBI didn't indict. Shortly there after the NYPD suddenly stopped talking about it

damn you've missed some good larping

If this isn't a LARP, then it seems like the Shit Hitting the Fan events will start before the predicted Huma indictment on the 6th.

had no idea. Anyone get anything out of them? weren't there originally 75K IIRC?

Yea I guess I was retardedly vague. Most particularly the concept of Clinton making bets with her presidency as collateral and Soros shoveling his money into NPO's to hide it. It would make one almost think the reason Clinton hasn't faded out of the light with dignity, is if she doesn't have a spotlight on her - they'll do a clean up job.

I'm sorry, "SAP" im not familiar with that term? Care to elaborate?

has anything actually happened yet?

special access programs.

Yep that's pretty much what I've read as well.

Sup Forums became /x/ ?

Special Access Program

special access program. fbianon referred to them a year ago.

Seemed Q was hinting at the military stepping in tomorrow during the supposed ANTIFA event, and that there are military embedded within ANTIFA to gut them from the inside.

Someone on infinit y chan just found Alice that Q kept mentioning. Those fucking dates. Look at it.

Can someone give me a small update? Thanks in advance

>Five year old explanation please

He definitely knows we are here. I wouldn’t put it past POTUS to throw some “breadcrumbs” our way. Perhaps we deserve it in some way? Pic related.

i can't believe all the conspiracy theories i read a decade ago are coming true.
well, almost all. still need to see a ufo and grey aliens coming out of it encircling a reptilian leader

only the twitter takedown has been interesting since then

We will see soon enough..
Today is the day. If predictions come true, go donate some pocket change to some charity to do some good in the world.

If you are a shill operative, I sincerely hope you lose your life as soon as possible.

The predictions are not ayyyy lmaos landing in the Washington lawn. They are precise indictments and tweets. We will see soon enough.

this is an image from a previous thread here. the source is a 2015 economist magazine cover

chεckεδ yes... actually also kind of got that explanation from that. She has not shut the fuck up and its almost like shes trying to rationalize it to someone. Wet work for the ice queen. Double tap suicide with a nail gun perhaps? She's fucked anyway, its either parkensons or this.

This makes sense getting people with the highest security clearances (mostly generals) to gather the most dirt

>55
boom

>google "november 4th"

>one news article mocks the "far right" for believing antifa will stage a revolt.
>next article states how antifa is trying to remove trump from office

fuck this insanity

What if the November 4 fake antifa thing is supposed to be cover for some happening

I really distrust your filename

forgot pic

>Generals #
No idea

>common denominator
NSA

>Soros funds
He's going down

>Relevant
No idea why

>Who owes money
Hillary Clinton

>Cash payments by BO?
State department caught embezzling money/funding NGO's illegally

>Slush fund ended by sessions
The one mentioned above

>How soros OB etc get millions
Stealing from taxpayer and paying themselves with it

>Negotiated on tarmac
Lynch was going to prosecute Trump

>What happen when wizards reveal news to badguys
No idea. Throw interference with comey somehow?

10 When he was alone, those who were around him along with the twelve asked him about the parables. 11 And he said to them, “To you has been given the secret[a] of the kingdom of God, but for those outside, everything comes in parables; 12 in order that

‘they may indeed look, but not perceive,
and may indeed listen, but not understand;
so that they may not turn again and be forgiven.’”
13 And he said to them, “Do you not understand this parable? Then how will you understand all the parables? 14 The sower sows the word. 15 These are the ones on the path where the word is sown: when they hear, Satan immediately comes and takes away the word that is sown in them. 16 And these are the ones sown on rocky ground: when they hear the word, they immediately receive it with joy. 17 But they have no root, and endure only for a while; then, when trouble or persecution arises on account of the word, immediately they fall away.[b] 18 And others are those sown among the thorns: these are the ones who hear the word, 19 but the cares of the world, and the lure of wealth, and the desire for other things come in and choke the word, and it yields nothing. 20 And these are the ones sown on the good soil: they hear the word and accept it and bear fruit, thirty and sixty and a hundredfold.”

thats mark 4: 10-20 BTW even though the obvious 4 10 20 is djt. I'm not even very religious but thats a peculiar passage

If you're looking for the top Family names, see Brave New World's character names. Aldous Huxley had many strange connections, links to Tavistock. He was actually a pioneer in MKUltra. They are in plain sight.

No dude she's not trying to rationalize it. It's her life line. If people forget about her - she's got a big fucking target painted on her forehead. There's a lot of very powerful people she fucked with. Clinton is up there - but she's a smaller fish than you might think.

google ALICE traing

Night of the long knives. Bet you he shuts down the CIA and FBI.

Those are within USAPs (unacknowledged and extra-judicial black budget). SAPs are sanctioned by Congress.

>Trump gave some throwaway line about exploring the stars.
>You WILL live to see disclosure in your lifetime
>You WILL live to explore the stars in a federation with ayy lmaos
>The future is bright

How many bricks are you going to shit when it turns out there really are aliens co-opting key politicians

Wikileaks just did a dump showing HRC's victory fund was used as a money laundering operation (much to the surprise of NO ONE).. among other things

It's the Vatican, he thought we'd be laughing because to most people that's preposterous but a lot of us are redpilled on the secret power the Vatican has
Captcha; church centrum

Nice picture. If only you cold make anything out

open it in a new tab mongoloid

good men will make bad men go bye bye

>life
Not "rationalize" but perhaps plead is a better word. The way you beg before someone cuts your head off. She had this thing in the bag :)

Three.

what the fuck???

six

Oh okay then I see what you mean. Like she's doing the life line thing - but she's doing it in a way where's also partially begging for her life.

for reference

>55
>88 on on infinity
christ it's really happening isn't it lads

Gonna need a quick rundown on what the fuck is going on here

I bailed out in #4 too. I then later read up to 9, skimmed threw the rest till here. You didn't miss anything.

Thanks hoss

Lol. I’ve been trying to keep up with these threads. I read through an entire on the day before yesterday, but I missed a lot.

Good find, user.

Communist ex-guerrillas, big business, and terrorist supporters are behind the November 4th anti-Trump protests.

pastebin.com/DyfAVAKv
archive.is/CEmZo

I knew the instant she lost that she's made deals with the devil and has a debt to pay. Expired Woman Walking.

It's like if you bet everything on a horse, getting funded by the mayor, the mafia, all the horses men, but come up short...you don't just get off scot free. There's always a price. It's not some "Aw shucks oh well you tried your best! Better luck next time!" on the world stage lol. There's no such thing as free money.

All the millions of dollars funneled into her wallet, all those wealthy donors RELYING on her winning in order to get an easy ride under her presidency, throughout her entire tenure as Secretary of State and First Wife, all the promises she's made, all the secret handshakes and deals, her entire "charity", ALL OF IT was riding on her WINNING THE PRESIDENCY.

And now the whole world of donors wants their money back on their investment.

It's irrelevant, there's no way they could've planned that from 2015, and there's no way someone now would decide to use dates from a 2015 magazine cover.