WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-04/dont-ask-me-pray-victims-harvard-professor-calls-nra-domestic-terrorist-organization

You know what to do.

Also:

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, READ THESE THREADS:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141164141/#q141164141

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141360822/#q141360822

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, START PREPPING NOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=qO6WcyMVxwo

anonymousconservative.com/blog/gun-conversations-become-emotional/

youtube.com/watch?v=vdcDPvWd6o4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qb64HIAG96w
youtube.com/watch?v=1w8zME-uDtw
anonymousconservative.com/blog/antifa-allies-with-isis/
youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0h40D4ZYwKs
youtube.com/watch?v=khchqRIPN4U
youtube.com/watch?v=agnzoDB22Ms
youtube.com/watch?v=pOl1fFMseLw
youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI
youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we're gonna need another ten feet of rope

remove LARPers

lol the emperors of the past would laugh,agree with them,use them and hen kill them and their ideas

>kikes blaming whites for shit kikes did
Oy gevalt!

Hitler did nothing wrong.

>tfw femaLeaf at college in US
>tfw at UCSC, the most left wing shithole in the most left wing city in the most left wing state in the country
>tfw dating right wing chad
>tfw ready to help exterminate these communists

What can a woman do to aid in the coming war? I'm not going to try and convince a bunch of fascists to let me fight on the front lines.

real sick of these jews

Same. I'm REALLY FUCKING DONE with these god damn kikes. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Fuck off fattie

>88

This shit makes me fucking sick with rage honestly, like I'm going to start puking fire. Cannot believe these fucking straight up animals are being allowed to continue with this shit.

(((Holtz)))

you can start by posting proofs

Sup Forums is always right

Learn about prepping as much as you can.

That includes opsec, sanitation/hygiene, food preservation, first aid/medical care, combat (someone needs to man the rampart, everyone needs to be able to fight in a household).

Get fit.

let me squirt some syrup on those tundra tiddies

i dont understand i they hate themselves so much why dont the immolate eachother and just let it end

Indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=qb64HIAG96w

>14 88

Noice

Jews are NOT white.

Oh fuck!!! KEK is with us.

I always find it amusing the leftists whine about how there's too much focus on European culture and history in education and the media, yet these assholes seem to be completely oblivious to anything outside European history.
In a historical perspective, whites have acted no different from other cultures when it comes to warfare, conquest, oppression and enslavement. We've simply been better at it over the past 500 years, which led to us becoming the dominant culture.

You shouldn't throw stones if you're a mystery meat shitskin with no father.

Not in this town. Santa Cruz makes Berkeley look like Tehran. I would be detected and torn apart by rabid communists overnight.

Roger.

Already got an appointment for a bundeswehr bewb blitzkrieg later tonight.

Why does he think Jewish folk have clean hands?

That guys has one of the best voices in the world. He should do talk radio.

>look at me I have a vagina
>no I'm not posting proofs sweetie
gtfo

Why are the Jews so based?

>This account has been suspended. Learn more about why Twitter suspends accounts, or return to your timeline.
???

OMG I HAVE A VAGINA EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION TO ME

>implying every race didn't do exactly the same shit we did
Most of the others were way more into slavery and imperialism than we ever were. Slavery would still be legal nowadays if not for the 19th century crusades of the Brits and other Europeans to abolish slavery worldwide.

Exactly.

Its not like if the Africans could have colonized Europe they wouldn't, they would invade and kill each other constantly, if they were smarter they would use their smarts to colonize the West, but they were not, and we were smart enough to colonize them. Its a disingenuous argument by the left to talk shit about whites because of colonization. Just look at the jews and their promotion of communism, that shit right there killed more that 100 million. Just looking at islam, african and jew history, their bullshit is BTFO.

All these marxist, feminist, anarchist....
the far left in general.... How the fuck are they going to deal with the "Establishment", when they'll have to deal with these type of criminals?????;
youtube.com/watch?v=1w8zME-uDtw
How can soyboys even compete?

This.

Remember, alt-left protects pedo (has ties to NAMBLA) AND islamic terrorists.

Stay at home and have huwite babies.

is that a troll account?

Read: anonymousconservative.com/blog/antifa-allies-with-isis/

Their objective is NOT to survive. Their biologically unadapted to the current scenario. If leftists had their way, they'd get every Western killed, including themselves. Its their biology to respond that way to the over abundance of resources in the West.

have chadkids and raise a good family

Who knows?

The fact we can't even tell tells the whole state of things for whites in the West...

>Australia travels half the world and fights through the middle east to take Jerusalem from the Turks so that Jews can have their home of Israel returned.
>This is the thanks the Jews show.

Really gets the noggin' joggin'

Based island chink

>2000 years ago
>introduction of crop farming

holy shit lol

They're white when they need to virtue signal about being anti-white whites, and white when any Jew does anything bad, but a Jew when they need to be a minority, or when a Jew does anything good.

youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

They're pre-heating their own ovens.

Remember, fitness is a must for SHTF. Fire fights take huge amounts of cardio. Also remember to practice shooting your weapons with a elevated heart rate. Rucking is also crucial.

Have some good workout tracks:
youtube.com/watch?v=0h40D4ZYwKs
youtube.com/watch?v=khchqRIPN4U

Hummm...

Laugh mate.
The more blatant the more quickly whites come to their senses.

>poortugal
>white

first post your tits
after that make sure to have lots of white babies and teach them how to shoot guns and hate niggers

>@NeverAgain0666
I would assume so. Especially since it's usually only nogs who are stupid enough to be so open about their true motivation.

Yep.
youtube.com/watch?v=agnzoDB22Ms

youtube.com/watch?v=pOl1fFMseLw

he forgot when we terrorized the moon.
and mars. and mercury. venus. jupiter. saturn. phobos. titan. two fucking asteroids. two fucking comets.
there's nowhere on this solar system we won't terrorize and drive by - and now the anglo satellites are outside the solar system, flying off to scare the shit out of other systems in this galaxy
WE ARE WHITE
BE AFRAID
captcha:
ARIS 23rd
oooh spooky

t. divide and conquer kike

Lol, try again, Portuguese are of Iberian ethnicity.

You'll get the oven.

another one of the chosen people lol

If that tweet is real surely we can use it to further our agendas?
Fight fire with fire as they say and jewelry with jewelry.

Rahowa isn't coming in the near future so don't
think too much about it for now.What you should do for now is join or start a community and have a happy and large family.

Look at the pic related. Is a shitty obvious psy-op, yet, its plausible that something like this would be circulated. That tells you what we need to all know and keep in mind at all times: people who are not marxist and are white are under attack by the globalist jew backed left.

This is wrong. The war against whites and non-marxists already started. Are you retarded?

Yes, start a community and yes have big family. AND YES prep. One thing does not imply you don't do the other.

Also, the more you prepare and the sooner you start doing it the more chances of survival you have.

Stop being a kike or a lazy bastard.

>i'm a girl
>10+ (You)s
I'm actually embarrassed by the state of this board.

>implying each and every tribe in the world had 'Eureka, we can plant shit' at the same time
American education, everyone

No, I'm not retarded or a kike, I just have a different opinion.You have been watching too many varg videos about WSHTF.

checked

and checked too, my honorary asian friend

>varg
Never watched.

Your opinion is flawed. The sooner you start prepping, the better. And prepping is not applicable to social upheaval or civil war only, in learning about prepping and logistically/mentally/physically prepping you are also upping your chances of survival in all kinds of natural catastrophe scenarios, as well as other SHTF scenarios (financial crisis, etc).

There are 0 reasons to not start prepping RIGHT NOW.

This is some sort of bait, (((they))) would never express themselves truthfully like that unless some deeper treachery was afoot.

They are more and more despaired by the day. I don't know if its a troll account or not, in the end it doesn't even matter because it reflects the way progressives think 100%.

>whites don't deserve a homeland
>YOU have terrorized the planet for ever
>YOU deserve to be enslaved and raped to death

W-w-what do you mean by "YOU", Holtz-kun? According to ur profile pic u urself look very much like a white person.

S-s-so shouldn't u be saying "WE"? W-why are you saying "YOU white people"? It makes no sense.....unless...u-unless those evil racists on those forums have gotten it right after all and y-you ...y-you aren't white but a-actually something e-else...

>a white guy saying whites should be enslaved and raped to death

These have to be troll accounts. No one can be this stupid.

Post feet.

Back to the kitchen whore

(((White)))

Spolier: it's s jew

The way she types + her fat face make me want to hang her + strike her like a pinata.

>OMG I HAVE A VAGINA EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION TO ME
That's exactly what you did, fucking retard.

>77
Checked.

6 million jews Dead because of Hitler
10 million Chinese dead because of Hirohito
Fuck off, axis cunt

Yes my friend, and an enormous gas chamber.

Why do people get so triggered when you mention anything about Jews? Even saying the word "Jew" gets people worked up, and yet they openly call for genocide and noone says a thing.

Know your place and stfu

that nose....

>6 million jews Dead because of Hitler
citation needed, english teacher / army nig .. and no, wikipedia doesn't count

>that nu-male face

Jews always end up hiding in plain sight.
They push their narratives until it's so ridiculous that their opposition feels comfortable not responding, and then they dominate the narrative with their insanity until it seems like the only option.
They're talking this sort of trash because they know they can get away with it now.
They need to be shamed for being genocidal
historical revisionists.

*briefly drops mask*

I now understand why re-education camps are necessary.

(((Holtz)))

Are you sure cuck?
youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI

>Santa Cruz makes Berkeley look like Tehran
LOL. Damn. Berkeleyan here. I guess we have gone pretty yuppie. There is the BAMN crowd though....

When Santa Cruzers get too snotty, remind them about Ed Kemper, John Linley Frazer and Herb Mullin. Berkeley hasn't even got one serial killer to call our own. What's a self-respecting libshit hell to do. Good luck in the craziness to come.

you can show us your tits or get the fuck out of here

>Whites try to be cool with Jews
>They use shitty conspirations and secret societies to get the control of medias and pervert our people

>Whites try to be cool with Blacks
>They act like animal, rape our women and steal our shit

>Whites try to be cool with Algeria
>Burn everything we gave em, try to overthrow the government and turn the nice country we gave em to a stupid pile of shit

Yeah, us big devils, right ? Well I'm loaded with weapons and I just can't wait.

Ah hahaha. Twatter's in trouble today over suspending Trump. They're kissing ass now.

Why are Jews so bent out of shape over a military mishap that happened over 70 years ago and was greatly exagerrated by themselves ANYWAY?

Fox claimed that the employee did it on purpose because it was their last day on the job. I'm sure that person was confident that some sympathetic libshit would hire them immediately elsewhere. Wonder if they were correct.

Having babies. It's the easiest fucking way to fight for the white race. Just pump out white kids. You can also wreck the Jewish system by collecting welfare and sheeeeit too.

>tfw there are about one thousand European "Right Watch" organizations, many of them receiving direct government financing and having government employees working for them

>tfw Britain started a Far Left Watch and the government immediately declared it terrorism/stalking/harassment/""""propaganda"""

We're not muslim losers. We have slaughtered and enslaved thousands. We don't need pussy passive aggressive means to win a war because we're too weak to win it.

>6 million

There are people who unironically still believe this.

youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc

We're too nice for our own good. That shit is about to end.

There won't be any "we" if white women don't have white babies, genius.

And so far the Mud Hordes are winning using this strategy while we are losing very badly.

>33
Checked.

These cucks need to start being profiled and files made on them, if SHTF then the purge can go down properly.