Swedish babes

So pol? how would one aquire a Blonde hair blue eyes Swedish women off the internet?
need to get em fast before the mudslimes rape taint their beauty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
eurogenes.blogspot.fi/2014/04/the-really-old-europe-is-mostly-in.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture#Eastern_Europe_and_Finland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good Swedish girl don't date non-Nordic men so your quest was kinda over before you even began

Well if anything i would give them to my higher ups. they wanted the information. i have a preference for Russian women personally.

You need clear non-nordoid features so if you have ethnicity from sub-saharan african to middle eastern, even paki, they will probably have interest in you. Be aware though that like 90% of marriages with swedish women fail, that is if they even would marry in the first place. Let them die out, it's for the better.

Imagine my...It's not quite surprise...

I mean they are pretty much going to be slaves in a basement somewhere to keep them from reproducing with niggers. so really the children are the main goal

OP is probably a mexican

How would a Mexican help keep them blonde hair blue eyes and fair skin?
The Sweed must be a Muslim in disguise

Ask Richard Sepncer. He's a mulatto but looks rather fair

>He's a mulatto
Wut?

Its this easy OP

They only respect assertive dominant men, but you put them in control so they feminized men into submissive boys.

I have a hard time believing these stories. something seems a bit... hebrew...

im not even mad

Stockholm syndrome is a hell of a drug, user

Why would you marry? Marriage is a paradox of fail: everyone knows it was created as a system of "ownership" of a family. You cannot realistically go blundering into social relationships in the modern world acting like you want to be a top-down ruler of a household. You must at least feign collaboration and equality. Marriage has never been about equality, so today the only women who want to marry are the ones who plan to game the system - who pretend to be perfect wifey for 18 months, then rinse your pockets and leave.

Swedish women are smart people, I have noticed that. They are smarter than continental women and more honest and pragmatic, too. They do not want you if you have nothing for them to work with. Who wants a dead weight? You earn a Swedish woman by truly earning her. Be loyal and dependable and a stable, adult human being. Most Swedish women possess more traits of being an old fashioned MAN than most males these days. They will work hard and have respect for social duties. Even the ones who attach themselves to immigrants seem to understand this. Often I walk past mixed couples and I am not inherently racist so not with threatening demeanour, also I am a bit of a chad looks wise, and I see the women literally hide their faces from me. They don't want to be recognised as someone who has "dated out" by anyone who they see as potential worthy of them.

Quadracial, or pardo even, depending on how you look at it

ttps://you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

>lets the beauty of his country die
What are you, retarded?
Take action user!

>Swedish women thread

>white
looks pretty mixed.

No one wants the niggers and mudslimes to win now, do we?

>Muslim loving
>Atheist
>Good looking
>Feminism

They're obviously fucking whores like NZ women.

>I am not inherently racist
You are a part of the problem

what about them looks mixed lad?

> muh p-polish r-race mixers!!!
> ahmeds
who cares about polish diaspora-whores whoring themselves out for ciggies
also some fatass from the internet would NEVER get with a hot swede, so lmfao @ you

To late.

Amen. They can easily get some subhuman slavshit from Russia or Belarus that needs a foreign visa though

Be black, Muslim or non white

that market is already covered by ukraine and poland, to the point that I've personally caught ukrainian whores pretending to be "russian" because even ahmeds are tired of EE golddiggers

You have to have Aryan / super European genetics like Finns to conquer Sw*doid women.

eurogenes.blogspot.fi/2014/04/the-really-old-europe-is-mostly-in.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture#Eastern_Europe_and_Finland

i've been with plenty of swedish women and they are pretty loose.

>implying i want to be with one.
The main goal here that has so wrongfully went over your head is that race preservation should be the main goal for every european country at this point. if you keep this attitude of indifference towards our own future then (((they))) already won.

somehow I bet you don't even have a single photo of yourself with a girl, you chechen monkey

kys flagboi virgin

Prefered wife for new swedes

Personally I met mine through church. Swedish women have insanely high standards and are objectively considered some of the most attractive, if not the most attractive women in the world. Basically be tall, handsome, have a good income and high social status.

Then we have the 1% or so of fat or insane SJW women who date shitskins for virtue-signalling. If you are a shitskin you might have a chance with them, but they'll probably make you kill yourself in 5 years max. Also stay the fuck away from our women.

>F*nnoid
>"Conquering" any women
lol, historically we conquered yours for 600 years.

Getting one is probably not hard BUT if you want to a redpilled one well... I guess you have to go into those kind of circuits like NMR or even SD. I don't want to be socially ruined so I'm forced to hide my power level else I'd be more politically active and hopefully get me a woman without mud vision

>tfw noone has the balls to post a deepweb link for buying pure women

as expected, a swede misuses a meme

Whats left for OP

by 2040 you may be right

Bogdan, unlike you, I have my own house and a job

They're probably just trying to reel you in because they see you as a lucrative pay day. They see you as a rich hillbilly clinging to a cliff face.

...and not a SINGLE photo of yourself with a girl*

Oh-uh. Checked.

>They see you as a rich hillbilly clinging to a cliff face.

If you're trying to get me to post a pic of myself on Sup Forums, you must be pretty deluded.

Really pushing for that pic user, been watching too much Milo lately?

> Good Swedish girl don't date non-Nordic men

All four of them then

I look like a pale Med guy , am 6' tall, any chance?

>Turkey, Yugoslavia
Imagine the ugly subhumans they’d produce
You can’t attract a good Nordic girl, because you are not Nordic. Get that into your head dumb ass turbovirgin. High quality women of any ethnicity don’t date outside of their own ethnicity duh

Those are jewish girls though

He doesn't even want to see a girl; just to look at me and have a wank

Been posting pics of myself with hot chicks for years tbqh, it's called putting a whitebox over a person's face and having a private photo that never made it to the internet.
You'd have some if you ever had a gf, thing is you're a larping türbovirgin

We are really missing the point of them not having free will.

Your skin should be about rgb(153, 141, 131) dark. Lighter than that and you may be considered wh*Te

>Malta
Gtfo outta here subhuman arab..

LOLOLLMAO

like been to Malta with my British mates

y’all look like manlet untermenschen grotesque parody with that shit tier acne corrupted skin and recessive chin

fucking kys generic failure

See my post for realistic info.

No, you are average height at best here, you are probably ugly and since you're Maltese you have insufficient income.

Provided you're actually white, OP, don't bother asking here. This place is filled with sadistic shitskins and trolls doing the same original routine for the 500th time

You know why its like that?
we basically failed the shittest of the women, I want to say that we are different, but our women are the same

What the fuck.

When i was in highschool, we made a school exchange with a finnish highschool.
Many of finnish girls i met when they come to my town (south of France, full on niggers/mahhrebis) one of them became suddenly racist as hell toward the non europeans. They weren't aggressed, but they were clearly not attracted by the dark skins. Far from this.

that's fucking beatiful

Thanks for the tip, user.

>sub-saharan african to middle eastern,
You're fucking trolling right. Why would a swede ever touch niggers and sand niggers?? I thought they had to rape your women cause they were getting rejected

stay woke. rape required.

> w-we f-f-f-failed the women's """SHIT-TESTS"""
sadcase permatrash arab, you wouldn't even know what it's like when a 10/10 hottie comes up to you with the look in her eyes which makes it clear that she wants blue-eyed babies NOW
stick to bumping into drunk fatties at the bus-stop, that's your best case scenario for continuing your genetic line of mongrels
what's that norway? did you run off to crop pics from insta already or not?

that’s just good old baiting and memery spread by American subhuman mongrels in the first place
Most of their rape victims are other sandniggers and yugoshit subhumans. Nordic people rarely date other Nordic ethnic group let alone darkies

I don't care what you think. Also, I don't trust you. There are all sorts of autists on Sup Forums and if there's something they're good at, it's finding shit.

>Has british mates
>Insults Maltese appearance

Wew lad

Sweden isn't Thailand or Ukraine, their whores aren't cheap and can't be bought off the internet. Women who don't need to worry about money choose their mates according to poosy tingles not social status

what a shit bait have a (you), because im nice

My my, you're really desperate for pics. Almost makes me suspicious.

The guy hasn't been outside his basement for a few months. Trusting bitter virgins like this guy is a mistake, especially when it comes to women.

FYI, according to the 2016 statistics from SCB that a Norwegian guy usually links here on Sup Forums:

97% of Swedish women have Swedish men as partners

93% of Swedish men have Swedish women as partners.

Falling for the kike racemixing meme is bad, mmkay?That's actually not a huge problem here. Cultural marxism, huge influx of shitskins and overall kikery is a problem.

how much damage control are you gonna post before admitting that you don't even have a couple photos with some bar sluts?

are you trying to pass that out of all of the third world rape fest going on in sweden right not now a sex slave ring has poped up?
i know the muslims are fucking retarded but seriously. thats a bit lowball even for them.

Mass mixing is not the danger to European, the danger is replacement.
But imo, i prefer for my country to be full of niggers, than have all of my country getting mongrelized by niggers and shitskins.
I prefer the genocide of my people, than the mass mixing of my people.

There are traficking rings, but they mostly consist of eastern euro girls or Romanian/Czech girls, sadly. These are usually from poor areas and very easily lured into it. Pedo rings like in the UK would not be as easy to get away with here despite our very politically correct situation.

Of course mixing is bad. What I wrote is that it does not happen that much at all here, despite all the memes.

Thats what I thought. I live in Minnesota with majority swedish ancestry including my own and I think I would actually fuckin cry if niggers and sand niggers began spreading their seeds in my grandparents homeland. We have somalians here and ive never in my life seen a racemixed couple.

Spencer is a direct threat to our finnishness, he said there shouldn't be utopias as monoracial finland indirectly.

what a fucking downer.
>tmw france is basically europes new middle east

Nobody is getting genocided you pathetic betamale cucklet.
Whites still fuck whites, and shitskins overbreed all over the world that's nothing new.
Never mind the fact that a platoon of based whiteboys who're operating during a civil war with NO bullshit like "rules of engagement" can wipe out entire districts with sarin gas in hours, what the fuck are you even "scared" of?
You're not actually white are you? Just a concern cuckposter.
We can wipe you mongrels out at the drop of a hat, sheeeit back in the day the big problem was collecting you trash into "ghettoes" these days you do it on your own lmao.
If you were actually white, you'd be more worried about the natocuck shitskin police that needs to protect poor minorities.

>as if i care that a random stranger on the internet doesn't believe me
Keep pushing, mr. Fartovič

Agreed. Even “zero immigration” is not enough.
Scandinavian problem is simple: non-Northern Germanics can settle and naturalize. Brazil by 2500 or by 2125 doesn't really matter, does it?

The Scandinavian Genocide is not mass migration and race mixing.

The Scandinavian Genocide is ten 1/128 black "White" American hookers being able to sneak in and procreate.

The Scandinavian Genocide is 1/32 Jewish or 1/8 Bosnian "Norwegians" that think they will be allowed to stay or when they claim to be

We must start promotion of ethnic puritanism and Nordic culture first. Political change in Sweden is not likely, but a violent take over is possible to orchestrate

>implying Denmark is any different
Even I've fucked a Danish slut

>knowledge of letter č
where are you from originally

Really? I know that subhuman supports mixing mono ethnic European immigrant communities resident in Mongrelica, but I’ve never heard his views on Europe, bar his support for Kalergian EU

Went to Europe for vacation twice. Went from Portugal through Germany and went to Denmark, Norway, and Sweden. The large cities were filled with non-whites, but outside of those there wasn't that many. The cities resembled any urban US city, a non-white shithole. The women I talked to and saw seemed very open to dating non-whites, I saw every third non-white man with a white woman. All the men I saw were weak beta cucks, talking to them was even worse. All the whites were submissive to the non-whites, white men just sat and watched as non-white men flirted and fondled white women until white women reciprocated. Portugal was the only non-cucked country. France was the worst.

I give all of Europe half a century until they look like Africa.

>I live in Minnesota with majority swedish ancestry including my own a
Very nice. Make sure you find a nice Swädish-American QT to carry on the legacy with.

Also try to lure the S*mali scum onto your yard so you can put an end to them legally if possible. God bless ya

There's no need for costly and risky sex slaves businesses where millions of girls,
including underage are willing to whore out for pennies. Most of Asia is bursting at the seems with more whores than there are clients and if you want a Swedish tier blonde you can always go to Russia etc. Actually you don't even need to go, they export their women en masse to rich European areas, same with Asians

vbahahahahaha, so we got a fucking balkoroache diaspora who roleplays as someone that gets laid

This is what I want to look like in 10 years (your pic)

I'm posting from mobile. Also, knowledge of the alphabet shouldn't be amazing

>I'm basically not a puritan
>It's not a little tight little ethnic group where we are 100% finn or something
code word is ethnic mixing between europeans are okay, even if italian & northern germanic

>cuckposting
The flag checks out.

Dolph is like 65 years old I think. Maybe even 70 :D

Norwegian alphabet doesn't have letter č

Somalis are currently contained in our largest city living like ants and the native americans live in their own reservation and forbid outsiders and would never racemix since they're almost extinct.

Right now? How old is he in the picture?