Are you fascists ready to get bashed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qR7U1HIhxfA
pastebin.com/DyfAVAKv
archive.is/CEmZo
youtu.be/CywFbSdMVx0
youtube.com/watch?v=GCsyXSr7u-Q&index=3&list=RDEMKvAmYdY8QKrmmgA4gJZ8mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

locked and loaded... bring it on, snowflakes!

November 5th you wake up in a paddy wagon on your way to prison.
Sage and slide.

thought it was supposed to be nationwide
large coastal states =/= nationwide (and wtf is with omaha, why nebraska)

You say you want a revolution well you know

It's fucking time in 2017
The revolution will not be televised but livestreamed

these are libs

the only places that matter are coastal cities with dense populations.

PLEASE DO IT

>pittsfield
lmfao, the armpit of the berkshires, expect like 30 people

>inb4 antifa goes out, disrupts traffic, destroys public property, yells some chants, picks a fight with the cops for no reason, gets tazed and sprayed and goes home to do drugs

>meanwhile Trump is still the POTUS

I hope they get fucking raging

Yeah, gonna attempt to 100% this on expert
youtube.com/watch?v=qR7U1HIhxfA

This. You're a retard if you expect anything more than this.

Hey American bros can you please put stop to this because every time your commies chimp out it inspires our commies. Thanks

nothing is going to happen this is going to be a big nothingburger

not that won't stop you larpers from shitting up pol

Cool going to the most lefty places in the nation to bash fascists. Good luck genius. Sage

Does antifa really have much of a presence in Omaha?

I sure hope that there are white posters put up in those cities. Just for laughs as they screech and tear them down.

>Nothing even in my state
Feels good.

damn dude I'm going to have to reinstall GHIII great game

Daily Reminder antifa is desperately trying to bait us.

SAGE this thread.
Every bump puts more of there propaganda on page one.
You're playing into there hands by replying in the first place but if you must type sage into the options field.

Threadly reminder these are Russian shills pushing this shit to further divide the country.

>NOVEMBER 4TH REMINDER

Reminds me I need to buy some overpriced liqueur and chocolates to honor Guy Fawkes Night for good old Anonymous' sake.

It will be a thrilling demonstration of political power! You fascistas all doomed! Doomed, I say! Muahaha!
*tips fedorah*

HERE'S THE INFO ON WHO IS FUNDING THE PROTESTS

pastebin.com/DyfAVAKv
archive.is/CEmZo

Who will be the first to disavow?

wait hawaii has to deal with this shit too? I thought hawaii bros were all just chill and completely out of the loop

>charlotte not on the map
damn. was hoping the day would be interesting.

Fuck yeah bro, unfortunately I have to play with a shitty rockband controller though.

probably where the false flags will be

Talk to yourself, won't do anything.

Donald Trump is going to have false flags

>Donald Trump government is corrupt

Wake up

stop bumpspamming you autistic incel cucknuzzle, nobody thinks that you are funny or smart for doing so.

Hawaiifag here. Seems pretty dead on my end 2bh. Haven't seen or heard anything political here, but then again I don't live in town. Seen a handful of Trump stickers which surprised the fuck out of me, and no one I've talked to even knows what ANTIFA is. I did a search to see if there even is a group here and the last post from it was three months ago. Looks dead in the water, kek.

>Tfw no happening here

Lefty pol, your shacking the hornets nest, if you leave the fallout won't be as big, but if you stay we will retaliate

YEAH BOI!

Lolz, look at you two having a fallout. Good thing Japan doesnt experience this type of shit.

In seattle, gunna spend the whole day playin games with my best bro while the city spergs out

fuck this shithole of a state, being in school here is ground fucking zero

youtu.be/CywFbSdMVx0

Daily reminder, this is what my Arizona bros are up against.

Hawaii is Silicon Valley 2.0.

It's where Anthony Snowden worked and Zuckerberg owns a house there. Hawaiians are pissed at the gentrification that tech companies are pulling there. These fags call for open borders while they live on an island literally 2,000 miles away from the culturally enriched mainland.

I thought they were against second amendment?
is there any more meme of an organization?

Trump is going to be in Waikiki on the 3rd and 4th, and the few people there who do care about politics are incandescent with rage. It may be more about the traffic than the President, though.

This is what Arizona bros are up against.

Oh please fucking come to Atlanta. Please.

Not really gonna get bashed at all. You see, I don’t live in a Marxist big city, and I also have a career. In fact, I don’t really think about you pussies at all. Like...at all. Also, I voted trump.

idk, iv'e never seen antifa, or any rioters in general anywhere ever in honolulu. only protests are about telescopes over here

Is it true that the water over there fucks people up?

Come to Michigan so I can kill you commie

>those states
>no DC
really makes you think

Coconut crabs are antifa

'Water' everywhere fucks people up.
Don't fall for the H2O jew user, buy the water filters.

Watch it, we've got our eyes on the fash in the UK as well.

I'm pretty sure those aren't real guns. I know this from being a gunfag and seeing quite a few fake guns in my time.

Yes they. are go out and kill as many people as possible you will get away with it scot free.

i know that every poltard and every other boot licking fag larper on here dont know jack shit about hhow this country has been controlled by thhe millitary industrial complex that Eisenhower warned us about.

I know that you all wont do jack shit. As has been proven numerous times. You are not Russians, you dont have balls. And your wives control you and the law is against you. You will do nothing. Antifa can go out and kill 80-100 of you on NOV 4 and you know what will happen?

NOTHING youll just sit back in your chair as trump says it is a tragedy yadda yadda and you wont even have the fucking balls to find and kill shumer or anyone who blames republicans for antifas murders.

YOU ARE THAT cucked

Organising in cities that are pretty much exclusively Democrat

There was a pretty long-lived Occupy protest here but you probably missed them because they were indistinguishable from the homeless population.

The revolution is almost over. Trump won the election. Tomorrow will be little more than your Battle of the Bulge and you will come out looking more pathetic than ever. Your leadership knows it, but they're desperate for one more push to throw you retards out in a futile effort at reversing the tide.

But please, by all means, riot and burn the streets. I'll be up in my tree stand watching for deer and checking updates regularly.

Let me sum up whats going to happen on the 4th of nov us.

Antifa will riot in liberal towns, somebody will probaly get shot.

I'll climb my local hill at night and watch the fireworks.

Trump will still be president on the 5th.

They won't. The only thing I remember was when the KKK were having a white genocide rally, like 50 antifa showed up to counter protest 12 old guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=GCsyXSr7u-Q&index=3&list=RDEMKvAmYdY8QKrmmgA4gJZ8mw

ziiiip

ziiiiip

ziiiip splat

oops, was that your friend?

Well those are from a gun store's facebook account, so I doubt your observation holds.
Not that its hard to get a gun anyway, nor that political protestors would actually use guns for anything but show.

There really isn't going to be any kind of fallout. These retards are gonna chimp out, get beaten up by the police, and most of us are just gonna be going about our daily lives.

The Left is making one last desperate attempt at maintaining any semblance of power, and it's going to fail. Keep in mind: George Soros dumped $18 billion for this event. He's out of ammo.

Can you fly?

I wish you pussies were capable of doing anything significant.

But you're all just gonna run around the streets like retards, knocking over trash cans and screaming.

Nothing will change, you're all literally just larping as revolutionaries, it's sad and annoying.

>most of those cities are liberal strongholds
Good.
When they find few/none of their intended targets, they'll turn to rioting our of pure frustration. The general public will finally see how much of a nuisance they are, and their failure will be complete.

Let me get this straight.

Antifa, is going to be attacking 'Nazis'
In predominantly left wing area's of the US.
KEK!
Let's hope they do some real damage, redpilling more & more to our side.

The left always eats itself.

Literally nothing will happen
Smaller than the Women's March. Why? Because people have lives and there's no momentum. It's been months since "Drumptf" did anything to spark any emotion in these guys