/pg/

Ahoy, welcome t' /pg/. th' number one thread fer Corsair related roleplay.

ARGGHH, What're ye all up t' tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGyPuey-1Jw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IM AT SHORE, ON ME VASSAL

What in the name o' Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll 'ave ye know I be the meanest cutthroat ever to sail the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on cargo vessels, and repelled over 300 invaders. I be trained in hit-and-run pillagin' and be the deadliest with a pistol out o' all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothin' to me but another source o' loot. I'll 'ave yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. Ye think ye can hide behind yer newfangled contraption? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contactin' my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is bein' tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, scurvy knave. The type o' monsoon that'll wipe ye clear off the four corners o' the map. Ye're sharkbait, bucko. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I 'ave an entire swashbucklin' fleet at me beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer limey arse clean off the edge o' the world, ye bilge suckin' dog. If only ye had the foresight to see what devilish wrath yer jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed that last remark. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, ye brazen buffoon. Yar, I'll unleash a torrent o' fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it after walkin' the plank! Dead men tell no tales.

youtube.com/watch?v=qGyPuey-1Jw

What will we do with a drunken sailor?
Early in the morning

Way hay and up she rises
Way hay and up she rises
Way hay and up she rises
Early in the morning

Shave his belly with a rusty razor
Early in the morning

Way hay and up she rises
Way hay and up she rises
Way hay and up she rises
Early in the morning

Put him in a long boat till he's sober
Early in the morning

Way hay and up she rises
Way hay and up she rises
Way hay and up she rises
Early in the morning

Stick him in a barrel with a hosepipe on him
Early in the morning

Way hay and up she rises
Way hay and up she rises
Way hay and up she rises
Early in the morning

Put him in the bed with the captain's daughter
Early in the morning

Way hay and up she rises
Way hay and up she rises
Way hay and up she rises
Early in the morning

That's what we do with a drunken sailor
Early in the morning

Way hay and up she rises
Way hay and up she rises
Way hay and up she rises
Early in the morning

Way hay and up she rises
Way hay and up she rises
Way hay and up she rises
Early in the morning

Let me be tellin' ye somethin' ye already be knowin'. th' world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It be a very mean and nasty place and it will beat ye t' yer knees and keep ye there permanently if ye let it. ye, me, or nobody be gonna hit as hard as life. Aarrr! Yo-ho-ho! But it ain’t how hard ye hit; it’s about how hard ye can get hit, and keep movin' fore, with a chest full of booty. How much ye can take, and keep movin' fore, by Davy Jones' locker. That’s how winnin' be done. Now, if ye be knowin' what ye’re worth, then go out and get what ye’re worth. But ye gotta be willin' t' take th' hit, and not pointin' fingers sayin' ye ain’t whar ye be because o' that scurvey dog, or that comely wench, or anybody, avast. Cowards do that and that ain’t ye. ye’re better than that!”

That's pirate for that Rocky quote "Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t how hard you hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!

Blimey! t' be saved.
>and also /bant/

DEATH TA' BANT. Sup Forums IS MY VESSEL NOW. ARGGHHH

YO-HO-HO AND A BOTTLE A' RUM

Thoughts on Assassins Breed: Black Fag? Ass Creed is leftist as fuck, but let's ignore that for a moment

ARGGH, TWAS' A VERY GOOD GAME

was kay

AAAYYE MATEYY

The story was quite lackuster and forgettable though. Pic related was way superior, albeit shorter.

The only Ass Creed game I own.
I love it, but only as a surrogate for Sid Meier's Pirates 2.

All memes aside, is We Wuz Kangs worth getting? It actually looks pretty good.

looks aint everything
its just ac all over again

top lel

Stop talking like faggots you stupid virgins.

You mean Rogue? If it is not too expensive: then yes. The story is relatively short but memorable. Some parts of the game feel like it is just a reskinned Black Flag. It was intended to be only a plug for the next game after all, but still ended up surpassing it.

Yes, its a fucking Good game