It's working

It's working

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
twitter.com/nnekasensei?lang=en
washingtonpost.com/local/education/signs-saying-its-okay-to-be-white-found-at-maryland-high-school/2017/11/01/92013a26-bf3b-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html
archive.is/XeQsK
fox25boston.com/news/its-okay-to-be-white-signs-found-across-cambridge/636367206
web.archive.org/web/20171102102818/http://www.fox25boston.com/news/its-okay-to-be-white-signs-found-across-cambridge/636367206
dailycaller.com/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-stickers-posted-around-college-town/
archive.is/nQezd
fauquier.com/news/it-s-ok-to-be-white-poster-taped-to-pole/article_ea247142-bf17-11e7-bcb1-c3c71acc5ed9.html
archive.is/B0DoN
clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2017/11/01/Sup
archive.is/7MQf6
michigandaily.com/section/campus-life/students-urge-university-prevent-richard-spencer-speaking
archive.is/uxsY0
wnd.com/2017/11/its
archive.is/lpnmO
bostonmagazine.com/news/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-cambridge-stickers/
archive.is/C2U7O
tulanehullabaloo.com/32320/news/okay-white-signs-posted-campus-overnight/
archive.is/qXTNg
westlife.northcoastnow.com/2017/11/signs-saying-its-ok-to-be-white-appear-along-lake-road-in-rocky-river/
archive.is/oTCpr
patch.com/massachusetts/cambridge/its-ok-be-white-stickers-removed-cambridge
archive.is/QBBui
medium.com/@WildSmiled/its-okay-to-be-white-flyers-appear-at-the-university-of-alberta-e3df7c8ad73e
archive.is/dowk4
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png
squawker.org/culture-wars/4chaniotbw/
archive.is/2Y15a
bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/11/01/stickers-saying-okay-white-posted-cambridge/IQrDmpt2zisM4Ka5nbOgHK/story.html
archive.is/ZBvm4
metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html
archive.is/M2CqY
wday.com/news/4353520-its-ok-be-white-posters-found-concordia-college-campus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

absolute bantmaster

Need moar

>tfw Murdoch Murdoch predicted this
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
@ 2:58

That was the only juicy nugget I found, sorry.

Link.
We will add some, brother.

twitter.com/nnekasensei?lang=en

biutifel

all you're really accomplishing with this is associating white people with racism more

Nah.
What it's doing is showing the true racists. The left blacks. And it's working.

>all you're really accomplishing with this is associating white people with racism more

Indeed. The socially acceptable and politically correct anti-white racism that white people are experiencing more and more each day.

did you figure that out all by your self?

Washington Post (Maryland): Signs saying ‘it’s okay to be white’ found at Maryland high school
>washingtonpost.com/local/education/signs-saying-its-okay-to-be-white-found-at-maryland-high-school/2017/11/01/92013a26-bf3b-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html
> archive.is/XeQsK

Fox 25 Boston (WITH VIDEO): ‘It's okay to be white' signs found across Cambridge
> fox25boston.com/news/its-okay-to-be-white-signs-found-across-cambridge/636367206
> web.archive.org/web/20171102102818/http://www.fox25boston.com/news/its-okay-to-be-white-signs-found-across-cambridge/636367206

Dailly Caller: ‘It’s Okay To Be White’ Stickers Posted Around College Town
>dailycaller.com/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-stickers-posted-around-college-town/
> archive.is/nQezd

Faquier Times (Virginia): ‘It’s OK To Be White’ poster taped to pole in Old Town Warrenton
>fauquier.com/news/it-s-ok-to-be-white-poster-taped-to-pole/article_ea247142-bf17-11e7-bcb1-c3c71acc5ed9.html
>archive.is/B0DoN

Cleveland Scene (Cleveland): Troll Movement Hits Rocky River with 'It's OK To Be White' Signs
> clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2017/11/01/Sup Forums-troll-movement-hits-rocky-river-with-its-ok-to-be-white-signs
>archive.is/7MQf6

University of Michigan Daily: At the University, along with other universities across the country, woke up to posters that read, “It’s okay to be white.”
> michigandaily.com/section/campus-life/students-urge-university-prevent-richard-spencer-speaking
> archive.is/uxsY0

WND: Its ok to be white stickers spark police probes/
> wnd.com/2017/11/its ok to be white stickers spark police probes/
> archive.is/lpnmO

Boston Magazine: Trolls Posted “It’s Okay to Be White” Stickers in Cambridge on Halloween
>bostonmagazine.com/news/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-cambridge-stickers/
> archive.is/C2U7O

Tulane Hullabloo (New Orleans): “It’s okay to be white” signs found on campus this morning
>tulanehullabaloo.com/32320/news/okay-white-signs-posted-campus-overnight/
>archive.is/qXTNg

Rocky River Ohio (North Coast Now): Signs saying “It’s Okay To Be White” appear along Lake Road in Rocky River
>westlife.northcoastnow.com/2017/11/signs-saying-its-ok-to-be-white-appear-along-lake-road-in-rocky-river/
> archive.is/oTCpr

Cambridge Patch: 'It's Okay to be White' Stickers Removed in Cambridge
> patch.com/massachusetts/cambridge/its-ok-be-white-stickers-removed-cambridge
> archive.is/QBBui

Writeup by blogger at Medium: “It’s Okay To Be White” Flyers Appear at the University of Alberta
> medium.com/@WildSmiled/its-okay-to-be-white-flyers-appear-at-the-university-of-alberta-e3df7c8ad73e
> archive.is/dowk4

WWU Campus Police FB Thread
> i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png

Squawker: Sup Forums Launches “It’s Ok To Be White” Campaign, Causing Mass Outrage WorldWide
>squawker.org/culture-wars/4chaniotbw/
> archive.is/2Y15a

Boston Globe: Stickers saying ‘It’s okay to be white’ posted in Cambridge
>bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/11/01/stickers-saying-okay-white-posted-cambridge/IQrDmpt2zisM4Ka5nbOgHK/story.html
>archive.is/ZBvm4

Metro Times (Edmonton, Alberta): Pro-white message taped to Native Studies building day after racist pumpkin incident
>metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html
>archive.is/M2CqY

Concordia University (WDAY): ‘It's OK to be white' posters found on Concordia College campus
>wday.com/news/4353520-its-ok-be-white-posters-found-concordia-college-campus

but you're making it more socially acceptable

I suppose it is,

based

When did we say Black lives don't matter nigger?

if a simple sign is enough to drive people into racism, then the tactic is working as intended.

Who cares, if they will call us racist anyway why not double down? People are sympathetic to us more and more each day because I’m truth we aren’t saying anything radical, just what white folks have been feeling for a long while

it's not so much the sign as it is the people putting them up and then making comments like in OP's pic

same thing as Black Lives Matter- only the edgiest of Sup Forumsacks would disagree with that actual statement, but the movement obviously has aims that go way beyond the name

we say that all the time

Yeah cause wistheling and looking away from crimestats helped white people soo much more its not like this passivness produced a mountain of corpses and raped women and children right?

That's the point genius

If such a banal statement as "it's okay to be white" is enough to drive anti-white sentiment, than whites will be more partial to pro-white policies.

For all we know this could have reached some 14 year old white kid in Idaho that is going to be the next Hitler.

oh man

>"associating white people with racism"

I don't understand, can you elaborate?

Do you mean that these signs make it seem as if Whites are racist against other races? Or that other races or leftist Whites are anti-White?

He doesn't know that! That's their go too response I've noticed so it's good to have a counter to rub in their face.

considering that the people that are putting the signs up are racist, yes it will make whites look more racist

>The personal beliefs of the sign-poster will be transmuted into the text of the sign, even if that sign in no way explicitly expresses their beliefs

Wot

>Once a man is robbed of everything, when his destiny is no longer his own... Then, when he has nothing left, he is free.

Never have I heard something so perfectly encapsulate our struggle.

>tfw Bait Culture on Sup Forums has finally been weaponized

All of those years of refining trolling techniques, and we have achieved our single most beautiful, Australian-tier shitpost yet.

All whites ARE racist and we need to let the public know this. Don't back down to these crackers anymore my fellow POC these crackers are racist ALL WHITES ARE RACIST

I'm going to do some more pushups, curls and run tonight

/polfit/ alliance

>work at college in West Texas
>scretary of our dept is white woman
>tells me that IOTBW signs were posted all over campus
>says it’s ok to be any color
>goes on rant about how black people complain when they get arrested
>Mexicans are free loaders
>white people dont act like that

So these mouthbreathers are fine with all other identity groups and allowed ID politics but the moment that one group they despise tries to get in on the same BS they are using and act with the same force they do via propaganda, they quake in fear.

This is proof that the strategy works.

do you not think that's how it works?

The great irony being that many of these are probably false flags. This op isn't exactly a secret.

OY VEY THE GOYIM ARE TRYING TO FIGHT BACK

There you go grouping People Of White Colour into the same stereotypical bucket. Your rasicim towards POWC is showing, maybe you should stop being a fasist & rasict asshole.

I goto super liberal UW Seattle, how can I post these without being lynched?

This should be fucking pinned on the front page to remind us of what we fight for. This is our anthem.

MODS YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

>blacks murdered on campus

???

>blacks in campus
???¿¿¿

white people don’t exist though
whitness is just a stupid burgermutt meme

Student athletes, user.

>considering that the people that are putting the signs up are racist
>therefore the sign is racist and so are whites
Oh shit I hope the person who sweeps the floor of the mall isn't racist or we all may become racist from walking on it

>racist white people post some slogan everywhere
>people associate slogan with racist whites
why are people ITT pretending not to understand this?

>why are people ITT pretending not to understand this?
because it's fucking retarded and wrong

>a racist lent me a cigarette that means the cigarette is racist

The strategy is working very well. Anons need to keep it up though. Keep posting these flyers/stickers. For every one they take down, put three more in its place.

because racism isn't real, you mong.

try using a different word

Those signs were posted at night, in halloween costumes.

Any conception of the posters as racist is based off of prior experience, or stereotypes from media, etc.

Therefore I see this largely as irrelevant.

If you had people in SS uniforms going around publicly posting this, I'd be concerned, but that doesn't seem to be happening.

So it's wrong when white people do that? This is not making things any worse, if you are white you get called racist for anything you these days anyway. The point of this is not to piss of people of color as they are already pissed off, this is bait to lure white oikophobes and let them expose themselves to ordinary people

Remember to stick to the plan, no deviations

The message will remain unchanged

Im intrigued by the effect of this action. Spot on!

What slogan would you suggest for a similar action in europe? In europe you don't have racial terms in the public debate, be it left or right, so "its ok to be white" wouldn't resonate with people at all. "It's okay to be ... german?" Or rather something completely different?

Mission accomplished.

Working as fucking hell.
That's a nice play guys.

We should do that in Europe

>Fall Marxism Conference
what the fuck

You think people don't know who posted them? You kind of give yourselves away when you go on Twitter calling people posting about it kikes and niggers.

Those who want to deface the message will do so and you can't stop them. The important thing is to keep putting up the original. Make them scribble it out. Don't forget, you don't have to paste them to a wall, you can leave them loose anywhere...

>the left calls us stupid anyways, so why not just get a lobotomy?

Because your position is contingent upon your own fundamental failure to understand the plan, which is working exactly as intended.

affirmative action my dude

Murdoch Murdoch are inspired by GI, who do this sort of thing constantly. Hence them using the GI flag in that video when they're marching.

great to see how the media is trying to spin this into a story.

fox 25 boston actually wrote this tho:
>It’s okay to be white. Why not? It’s okay to be any color that you are,” Prachi Jain said.

and thats the way people should see this, its not racism, nor white supremacy.
it's about equality, everyone is equal an its time to stop bitching about shortcomings of nigs and spics.

dont forget the irish used to be one of the most discriminated races in the u.s. along side black people.
the irish made something out of themselves but blacks have always kept to the same routine.

just saying...

Well, yes, no one should be doing that.

But this is not intrinsic to the posters, and I haven't heard any media outlets pick up on this kind of behaviour.

So your original statement "all you're really accomplishing" seems a bit out of place.

Huh?

That doesn't even make sense.

This is perfect. Sadly I couldn't really do it myself since there isn't any non Swede here in a 3km radius.

That's the point dipshit. Anything that makes the left double down on hating white people is good.

IOTBW was such an incredibly good project because it made whites more tribal to some degree, it made them identify has white and not something else.

Shes not wrong is she?

I like how they're so butthurt but every single mongrel woman has their hair dyed blonde

stay jelly

>I goto super liberal UW Seattle, how can I post these without being lynched?

Go do it in black face.

Too early

This is hilarious that a bunch of shitposters did the ultimate shitpost IRL and people actually take this seriously enough that we begin to shift the window of political discourse. Feedback loop works for us here.

kek, stream results

Their line of reasoning is that we shouldn't be color blind because we don't have true equality. Being color blind is good for the majority/those with the power, but bad for the minority since their hardships or whatever get downplayed.

>whypipo
>I made it on my own, why can't you?

>uppity black person
>systemic racism is keeping us down.

Here's why it's racist

BASED JEWCUBE

Ha, I would prefer to get my degree first.

even better

>race war in american happens
>usa collapses, no more paz americana
>????
>profit!

Not a single liberal friend of mine has posted about this on social media yet. Even the most hardcore self hating whites are silent. Well done bros

Do stickers (), following the instructions in the infographic. If you want, you can use a different brand/size than the one mentioned in the pic (including smaller stickers). The point is that you can get stickers that are effectively the size of your hand. You can slap them on something in broad daylight without anyone even knowing you did anything (by just slapping your hand against the object). Do it at night just to be safe, but you get the point. It's very, very discrete.

Good, you're catching up!
The cornerstone of good propaganda is that it never argues its point, but carries on as though the point was proven.
Thus ends the lesson.

yeah, just do it without getting caught. Find some cork boards I bet your school has them. Don't stay in the area too long, don't take photos, and if you must and get caught just say you were documenting it before taking it down. Know the traffic of the areas you plan on posting. Go at dead times. Don't draw any extra attention to yourself.

>The floor is racism!

The constant meme on Sup Forums is that Americans are dirty mongrels. Americans aren't specifically from anywhere in Europe, they are pan European mutts.

BUT MUH SYSTEMATIC OPREYSHUN BY WHITE PRIVALEDGE PEOPLE INTERNALIZED WITHIN INSTITUTIONALIZED POWER OF WHITENESS

>I just wanted to live in the mountains, with my hapa waifu, being a lolabertarian.

>But once you take the red pill, there's no going back.

>You know, when you first start going down the rabbit hole, you don't think it will change you that much.

>But you're wrong.

>You read more and more statistics and it hardens you. Makes you see other people as obstacles to the survival of your own.

>Everyday I see my fathers civilization die just a little bit more and it feels me with rage, like some righteous fire that consumes everything it touches.

>...But then, after a while, the anger subsides, the fire burns out...then I am left alone, in sadness.

>but asian pride is also okay for muh reasons

;^)

Nothing racist has happened. Those signs arn’t racist. Any accusation of racsim on the part of the people who put them up falls apart at first glance. That’s the point.

WE MUST TEAR DOWN THE INSTITUTION OF WHITE SUPREMACY (OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT AND CULTURE)

BLM LIST OF DEMANDS: DONATE YOUR HOUSE TO POC IN YOUR WILL

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

I dont know who my grandpa is, can I use white price like blacks use black pride now?

Nigger lover