How did the Holocaust make you feel?

Which emoji is this

inb4 dumb "it didn't happen cause I read a natsoc infographic one time"

trick question

gassy

brap

Bad because 6 million died.

never forget the 6 gorillion goyim.

What emoji says best "it didn't happen but I wish it did"?

6^1000000
ftfy, anti-semite

Photoshop is 30 years old now. Whether it happened or not it's not useful to apply to modern life, because there is no proof that the official story is even the most likely one.

it made me sad when hitler died :(

this retarded Yugoslav meme will never die, will it? "Judenaktion" is an euphemistic term for killing jews (it does NOT translate to "jewish action") and the SS-men of the Einsatzkommandos did obviously NOT wear camouflage combat uniforms, but standard dress, which looks pretty much like the one in the picture. Also, the Germans used a wild variety of Mauser rifles, could also easily be a German one

What is the Holocaust?

>How did the Holocaust make you feel?
well...
i wasn't alive during any part of it so i felt nothing

Let's perform a thought experiment, you memeflag brainlet.

Imagine that you are a person capable of critical thinking. You are introduced to a society in which, ostensibly, the primary values of society are the following:

1: Freedom of speech
2: Freedom of belief
3: Freedom of expression

Now imagine that upon being raised for years to believe these things, you are informed of a rule: Under no circumstances whatsoever are you to question that the sun is actually a Hart made of lustrous gold sailing through the heavens, ridden by the God of the Sun.

In fact, if you ever question this, you will go to jail. You read in the news that elderly women have gone to jail for the rest of their lives for questioning this.

Now, you've seen the sun, but it's bright, and distant. You don't know if it's a Hart or not. But you do know that in a society whose most express values are the freedom to say, believe, and express whatever you want, there is one thing, one solitary thing, which you are not allowed to say, believe, or express.

Now, you also look around you and see a great number of powerful people making a great deal of money, and also gaining a great deal of political power, by swearing things by the Hart. They made the laws. They enforce the laws. They profit by the laws.

Now you do not know if the sun is a Hart or not. But you do know, from what you can observe, that the only people who benefit from the belief in the Hart are the people who made it illegal to question the Hart, and the only proof you have of the Hart stands unopposed because questioning the Hart is illegal.

In this circumstance, do you believe in the Hart, or are you skeptical? Do you not have a moral obligation to deny the Hart, or at least to demand that its existence be debatable? And most importantly, is not submitting to the law a violation of the very moral foundations of your civilization regardless of whether or not the Hart is real?

The ONLY moral position is to deny the Hart.

Bad, because it didn't happen. The fact that most people believe it did and we are constantly propagandised by it despite there being worse genocides around the same time that society is almost completely unaware of really makes you think.

I would cling to the believe that sun is Hart, to know that sun is Hart, and to forget that one has ever believed the contrary.

Why would the nazis use Zyklon-B to purposefully kill when they used the same substance to clean their factories of pests?

Wouldn't it make more sense that this was some one off experiment to see the effect of overexposure to Zyklon-B?

Not only photoshop m8.
The soviets have been doing this since the 30s.
Also,i've seen the original caption on the last photoshopped image.(It's the 205.infantry division.)
It says "Hans mit dem russischen Hiwis"
Hans with the russian volunteers (Hilfswillige-work willing)
Also Those are yugoslav pre-war uniforms,dude.

Yes, that does seem to be the general trajectory of human behavior.

But it shouldn't be. Because if you can make an entire civilization believe that the sun is a giant fucking deer and that questioning this is a mortal sin, what ELSE can you make them believe? How easily could the rules be expanded to make questioning more things illegal?

How long before you live in a society in which it is illegal to question ANYTHING that your rulers tell you?

Do you not see that the ethical foundations of such a society are built on sand? Either freedom of belief and expression is total, or it isn't. And if it isn't, if it is acceptable for the State to control your thoughts, your beliefs, your expressions, then, to break the metaphor for a moment here, who are you to say that the Third Reich did literally anything wrong?

Questioning Hitler is illegal. It is illegal for the exact same reasons as disbelief in the Hart is illegal: Because someone said so. Questioning displacements of people is illegal. Questioning the Holocaust (that it was just, not that it happened this time) is illegal.

The key point of holocaust denial for me is not that I hate Jews or that I like Nazis. It is in fact precisely the opposite. It is that the fucking Der Untertan-esque servility of the German people is the exact thing that caused this problem to begin with, and rather than remedying it, the decision was made to ENHANCE it through decades of vigorous social programming.

The underlying problem in our society, in the entire structure of western civilization has not only been ignored, but exacerbated.

There was a US report of the supposed gas chambers.
Nothing was air-tight,quite flimsy,door has a keyhole etc.
Those are just regular showers.

no, they aren't..gosh, this is so tiresome. take a closer look, the guy with the rifle has a much shorter upper part of the uniform than those yugoslav guys. Here's a picture of an acutal German Uniform. Why are you Americans so retarded?

Holocaust should teach us a lesson that discrimination and genocide against other races is wrong.

It was 7 million, dumb goy! I was almost turned to soap! NEVER FORGET

John Madden

Me, an intellectual, actually read all that

The problem is that Holocaust denial laws isn't proof of a conspiracy
ya'll always go on about Bolshevik crimes as a "counter" to the Holocaust narrative (Jews killed more) but I can point you to complementary laws in eastern european nations like Poland etc that will send you to jail for denying COMMUNIST crimes.. does that mean communist crimes didn't happen?

No you wouldn't have this same "moral position to deny" in this case cause it's entirely political for you.. (Hitler dindu Nuffin', Bolsheviks are the real genocides). An objective person should be able to accept both happened and move on, especially after fact checking some of the conspiracy arguments..

>The ONLY moral position is to deny the Hart.

plz gtfo animefag you have no place

>Holocaust
>happen

No, it isn't entirely political for me, as I explained. I'm not a Nazi. My position is entirely internally consistent.

>y'all always
Nope. I do not "always" do anything, and you have no basis to make such a claim. You are now shifting the goalposts because my argument is unassailable on its own merits.

In other words, you're a brainlet, and have no argument. Until I hear one, I stand victorious.

Either you admit the morality of my position, or you explain on what empirical or rational basis is one restriction of free thought more moral than any other. Until you do either, the point stands.

>especially after fact checking some of the conspiracy arguments..
Cool, go to a holocaust museum, ask some probing questions, fact check. I dare you.

This would definitely get confiscated and I would get sent to the principals office and potentially suspended If I were in grade school today.

>top edge

Huh? Unless I misunderstood what you said, your argument is that "everyone loves freedom but if you deny the Holocaust you go to jail therefore the Holocaust didn't happen" .. which is retarded because you can also go to jail for denying Communist crimes in some European countries but you'd never say those didn't happen, you'd automatically assume they did because of your politics (and Im not saying they didn't) even if you don't identify as a NatSoc. It's just like if you were a liberal anti war guy in the early 2000s you would just automatically assume 9/11 was an inside job cause you like the sound of it (notice how Alex Jones dropped that shit once he started pandering to the alt lite lol)

Like a good woman after she leaves you.
Come back holocaust.

This.

>Cool, go to a holocaust museum, ask some probing questions, fact check. I dare you.

yeah, the Jews would probably throw me the fuck out at the very least or try to sue me

now try to go to Armenia and walk into a bar and say the Armenian genocide didn't happen, see what happens to you

then after you get out of the ICU, head on over to Turkey and walk into some nationalist café and say that it DID happen, see what happens to you .. lol. Oh and then go to Azerbaijan and say the same thing (they hate Armenians too)

All politics , not history, it's about claiming victim status for yourself while denying it to your enemies . Fucking dumb

I'd use this emoji.

They killed that little girl with the diary, and that's unforgivable.

as a 666 time holocause survivor, i was unsettleed at first, then it was ok, until they brought those awful holocausters in and started dumping all my family in 1 by 1

oh fucking vey I was angry, I swam and played in the band to pass time, but I knew, in my evil jewish heart, I would write the most redeeming shitpost on Sup Forums 75 years later, and all those tears, and heart break would be washed away with sweet schekels.

>Me, an intellectual, actually read all that