Doctors in Africa (Malawi) being killed by mobs who think they are vampires

>Doctors in Malawi have been beaten for carrying stethoscopes by vigilante mobs who believe they are vampires using the instruments to suck blood.

>Medics have also been robbed and had their vehicles smashed, while ambulances have been attacked as patients were taken to hospital, a doctors’ association said.

>The Society of Medical Doctors in Malawi said a case of ‘mass hysteria’ sweeping the south of the country has led thousands of people to believe there are vampires in their midst.

returnofkings.com/132965/doctors-in-african-nation-of-malawi-are-being-killed-by-mobs-who-think-theyre-vampires

We coming for your wimmin and we coming for your doctors, white boy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBkdUda5zzw
bbc.com/news/world-africa-40185359
news24.com/Africa/News/brain-harvested-from-murdered-mozambique-albino-boy-20170916-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>doctors are vampires
I honestly can't fault their logic

They are your equals. Respect them.

How diverse, how vibrant, how enriching! Only a DISGUSTING RACIST wouldn't want these fine specimens as neighbours.

I take it eating the flesh of albino children in order to cure illnesses is no longer fashionable?

youtube.com/watch?v=TBkdUda5zzw

this guy was accused of being a vampire because he was carrying an inflatable mattress

So lads, is this a cultural thing or a genetic thing?

Praise Kek those Doctors are race traitors. Kill the Vampires!

This is obviously the fault of colonialism.

kek

WE WAZ

>Countries with the lowest recorded average IQ's: Equatorial Guinea (59), Ethiopia (63), Sierra Leone (64), Democratic Republic of the Congo (65), Zimbabwe (66).
Nah but seriously I think it might be colonialism.

So no Vampire costumes for Halloween?

Africa is doomed as a continent. Would be far better for the world to kill off the natives and re-populate with outside colonists. I lived in Mozambique for a year for a religious mission and it was insane how crazy they can be, just in daily life. They're so reliant on their clan leaders/witch doctors for moral guidance that a single crazy guy with a bone-in-nose piercing can cause stupid shit like OP's post. The most recent crazy there is that Albino's are having their brains harvested for use in witchcraft and bald men are being killed for the gold in their head. There is nothing but degeneracy and utter self-destructive lunacy that comes from native africa. Burn it all down and start over.

Sauce for the lazy:
bbc.com/news/world-africa-40185359
news24.com/Africa/News/brain-harvested-from-murdered-mozambique-albino-boy-20170916-2

>vampire rumors originated in mozambique
ayyy

I unironically agree, they are a people frozen in time and just not fit for civilization, a complete waste of resources. A biological, economic weapon, just like pic related. It's scary to think about the future if nothing drastic happens within the next few decades, everyone in the west is going to be a citizen of niggerdom at this rate.

I hope at least there is somewhere left on the planet that I can retreat to in old age and watch it all burn, I don't believe people are going to wake up fast enough, too many decades of brainwashing gone into this shit.

Africa has so many natural resources. Its such a waste to leave them with these apes. I wish we could just bulldoze over them all and divide it up amongst ourselves.

Honestly the funny thing is if we all stopped supporting these countries in Africa artificially and closed all our borders, the majority would all die of self-made famines within a few short decades at most. They have no concept of the future and can't even seem to grasp basic agricultural practices.

>this guy was accused of being a vampire because he was carrying an inflatable mattress

milk out the nose

>biological weapon
look up the history of The Grande Hotel in Beira. I walked those disease ridden halls. There is nothing good left. Everything of beauty has been corrupted, destroyed, and left to fester. If I can find my old camera, I'll post some pics of what used to be the jewel of Mozambican tourism

No but raping toddlers to cure AIDS is still a popular practice in Africa

>The Grande Hotel in Beira
Jesus wept, it says there's over a thousand squatters there now. What were you doing there?

Went on a mission for the LDS church. Browsed Sup Forums before hand, but the mission was my first real redpill.

ahh found it. sec while i get them organized

For reference, The Grande Hotel as it used to be.

And what it has become 1/14

2/14

>Went on a mission for the LDS church.

for some reason i read that as "LSD church". h-how do i join the LSD church?

3/14
i wish i knew m8 LOL

>70 years old hotel with shitty plumbing.

Oy vey, where would our blood diamond dealers are going to stay now?

4/14

5/14

6/14

Come down, I'll give you free trips

What a dump. It's like this everywhere they go or are allowed to settle in numbers, they turn everything into a ghetto.

7/13 >i'm fucking bad at counting this late at night
what used to be an elevator

Why are mormons running around trying to convert niggers I thought mormons believed shitskins couldn't get into heaven?

Reminder that: Before black Africans had contact with outsiders not one African society had even invented the wheel, no Africans had a written language or a calendar, no Africans had built a two story building or a mechanical device, or had domesticated any beast of burden. Meanwhile we're fed a diet of egalitarianism.

8/13
everywhere they go man. got tons of pics from my mission. lots of ones of marketplaces, houses finished and in construction, have a video of one of their toilets somewhere because it was extra spicy

>black plague outbreak
>completely curable with simple antibiotics
>nogs beat doctors to death because they blieve doctors are vampires
pottery. mother nature know when there's too many nogs

not since a couple prophets in when the government was getting on their backs about blacks still not getting the priesthood years after their "assimilation" into society
9/13

>Medics have also been robbed

Oh shit that guys a vampire, better steal his wallet.

10/13
the last vestige of art out front and a hauntingly empty road at midday

What those black kids are doing? Is this shit or cement?

kek

Boss, extract the targets when you're ready!

11/13 it's not even out of the ordinary either, most buildings are like this
mud if i remember correctly. a big thing with the kids at the time was to cut buckets open and pretend to be dump trucks. would never do it with sand tho, only mud. kinda odd that

AHAHHAHAH thats what you get for trying to be a smart nog among regular nogs

12/13
the worst part is it could be such a beautiful place. there was a reason it was a tourist hotspot. it could be reclaimed again maybe

Are those pics OC?

Whats with niggers and mud they build homes from mud eat mud cakes and the children play with mud and then stretch there ears and lips with fucking mud.

13/13 there used to be decent music at one point i guess. while i was there it was almost entirely american fad songs, but about 3 years late.
yessir taken in person i think in july 2011. or close to that

they are pure hunter gatherers

working the land to produce food is foreign to them, so they work mud

Africa is beautiful, it's the closest thing to the garden of Eden on Earth, abundant and rich in resources yet it is utterly wasted on Negroids. People in the west are going to learn the hard way.

That's all the stills i have of the hotel. i know i have a couple videos but they aren't labelled so it would take a while to find them. have quite a few of the people in the areas i served and this kickass orbweaver. about the size of my palm.

>I hope at least there is somewhere left on the planet that I can retreat to in old age and watch it all burn,
Antarctis. It should be thawed by then but too cold for niggers and muds. I dream of running a bar there and not paying any taxes.

Also thank you for sharing the pictures.

well, too late. the chinks realized this and they don't have funny beliefs like "human rights" to hold them back and do what the white man wasn't willing to do.

that's the conclusion i came away with. an absolute gold mine of natural beauty. just covered in shit right now.
np. it's fun to remember. was a turning point in my life that i'm grateful for.

Mozambique is indeed a shithole.
The main tourist destination, Ponta de Oura is a hole without paved roads. The road leading up to the town from the S.A. border isn't paved either - so you require a 4x4 vehicle to even get there in the first place. Blacks start trying to hawk their shit to you as soon as you step foot in the town.

>was a turning point in my life that i'm grateful for.
Did you speak to the other missionaries about what you saw there, as in, do you think any of them also came to similar conclusions about the reality of race?

Based Vampire Hunter N

lol, in the back. they try to build something but they fail xD

Honestly, it makes sense ingenious Africans are distrustful of whites.

We certainly haven't made their lives any easy. When you have an IQ of 70, you can hunt and gather, and be happy as fuck.

Can confirm. It's a cheap holiday though (besides the bribes) - personally, I love Mozambique.

It's a beautiful place, but I'd rather go to Cape Town on holiday.

most were there longer than me. we never spoke about it specifically, mostly because we were there to serve the people and the mission president wouldn't like it if he found out we were badmouthing the natives, but often with my companions, on route to appointments, we would make offhanded remarks about how wasted the country is and how beautiful it could be in the right hands. think i only had one companion that wouldn't feel at home here, but he was a dick anyways. we had 6 missionaries in a house, so three companionships, and i lived with a few brazilians along the way and they were the harshest by far. always away from prying ears and in hushed tones however.
>failed
believe it or not that went on to become a full house. that is decent quality craftmanship compared to the regular

Well if civilization collapses I'll head on up there, there'll be no welfare and shit so any groids that try to follow will catch a case of osteoporosis/rickets anyway, or just die.

I've been genuinely considering retiring to somewhere in Siberia or at least Eastern Europe, unless they start making their way there also and are allowed to settle, I know for damn sure I'm not going to be living here (England) when I am an old man, western Europe will collapse within a couple of decades if nothing changes.

Sure, they are completely different types of holidays. Each to their own.

Be Zimbabwe
>kick out white farmers
>starve
>cannibalism
>beg white farmers to come back
>ask for billions in aid
>can't pay national debt
Africans have the lowest IQ after Abos.

I remember watching a documentary with Bruce parry or some shit they went on a hunt with about 8 guys and because the bows were so shit they had to use poison. After following this dying animal for 24 hours they cut away large portions of meat because of said poison then proceed to eat the best bits of the animal. They bring back whats left of the animal to the village where everyone is happy they had a successful hunt.
6 guys one half eaten scrawny deer and roughly 2 days whilst the rest of the village apparently just starved waiting around.

>Honestly, it makes sense ingenious Africans are distrustful of whites.
What do niggers killing nigger Doctors have to do with white people?
Did you witness any violence or anything?

lmao Africa is like an entire continent of 10 year olds with overactive imaginations. Wasn't it not even a month ago where they killed anyone who was bald because they thought they kept gold in their heads?

Good. All of the doctors should leave.

It's how it should be desu, barbarism is the true, natural state of humans, those who can ascend past it should and those who are too weak to do so should wither and die, lest they poison the well with their genes. The strong should always conquer the weak (Or the stupid).

Why is it that you fucks are skeptics about journalists when it comes to /yourboys/ but you all become gullible sheep as soon as it’s about people you don’t give a shit about?

ALWAYS be skeptical about these fucking news articles and journals.

Here’s a theory: what if, these “doctors” are actually corrupt and shitty people working for faggy NGOs like Clinton Foundation, and these “doctors” do abhorrent shit like testing diseases on innocents, kidnaping children, and organ harvesting? And what if the locals are fighting back?

I have a theory this could be what’s happening because I’ve seen shit like this before, and those scummy NGOs draw up sympathy for themselves through employing (((journalism))) and getting gullible idiots like you to continue the social divide (conveniently not against Jews) and get more funding for this nasty shit to continue.

Be smarter, Sup Forums!

mob justice is very much a thing. the police force is corrupt as it gets. we were in the habit of buying extra food to bribe the cops to let us cross roads. apart from extortion, they didn't do shit so when someone was caught stealing it was tire-around-the-neck justice. happened a couple of times in my area, only saw it once. it's not particularly pleasant to hear a man on fire. as for regular types violence, it was all over the place. was normal really. "you didn't bring my beer in time?" fist to the face, etc etc

it could largely be avoided, i would imagine, if fathers played any sort of role in society, but they didn't. it's the same shit that happens with any black community really. fathers just disappear.

The nigger doctors go to America.

jews do it in america all the time just for fun.

This is often true, but I'd suggest you visit some of the countries in question - the truth is usually far stranger than fiction.

Consider Maine or Montana in the US. Huge unsettled areas where you could build a home. That's my plan anyway. Already have the land, next step is the build.

Even if this particular story isn't true, you think this is an isolated incident or a one off? There's thousands of stories like this. Get over yourself you fucking brainlet lol. Everyone on here knows full well WHY they are flooding into the west, though it has nothing to do with this thread, so stop trying to derail it with your nigger tier responses, nigger.
I can't say I have any desire to go there in my lifetime honestly lol. Thanks for sharing again mate, appreciate it.

VAN HELSINGZ!!!

>the gold in their head
Kek

>religious mission
You christcucks are the reason there is a worldwide shitskin problem, you fucksticks have been breeding them since just before the 19th century, you've killed us with your christcuck jebus cat lady faggotry.

>implying owning an air mattress somehow proves you aren't a vampire

He was shielding himself from the sun because he was a fucking vampire

WE WUZ VLAD

>these are unironically the kind of people "progressives" want in Europe

>they are a people
No, by definition a different species.

there was a lady we met with on the regular, couple times a week the entire time i was there. Laurinda I think her name was. Sweet lady, wanted desperately for a dad to be there for her daughter. She was probably the most redpilled of anyone i met, which isn't saying much, but still. She was very aware of what the cultural problems are and why the problems existed, but like everyone else was just so deep in "tradition" that she would never do anything about it. When we were at her house, it was always these three kids with her. The one on the right is her own child. The other two, we never found out where their parent(s) were. Laurinda would never answer so we stopped asking. Assuming their mothers died somehow. It's a shame. Some of the little kids had an inkling of innocence left and it was hard to see what kind of shitty life they had ahead of them because they were born there.
>you christcucks
>implying i still am
I agree, modern religion has failed. it has lost the plot of "his terrible swift sword" in favor of niceties and compromise.

I’m a white man so fuck off. I simply want to see some goddamn consistency in skepticism towards journalists because it’s embarassing to see “redpillers” immediately turn into sheep.

>Vlad the Inflator

Since the vast majority of blacks in Africa can't be bothered to think for the future, does it also imply they are not self aware?

Then are they somewhere in-between sentient and just there?

I do not want to be completely racist, because there are always exceptions, even if it is the hay of wisdom in the needlestack of retardation.

Yet I can't really shake of the feeling that the majority of such people are only good as pets or slaves of burden and perhaps pleasure if they are so unable to plan for long term.

Sure, they are humans, but they seem to have a handicap that makes them unable to achieve much more than survival.
Heck, the same goes even for the people who live here day in day out.

What can I take home as a lesson in this thread?

kek

we need to return and slot the floppies

checked and keked

Did I say you weren't a white man? Visit other African countries and you'll realise that these absurd stories might just be 100% true. In fact, just look at our own news - earlier this year a group were found to be participating in 'medicinal cannibalism' based on claims made by their Sangoma (witch-doctor).

WE

They're still a distinct people, though I agree a different species of people none the less. Some believe them to be no less than 200,000 years less evolved than every other race on the planet (With the exclusion of Australian aboriginals).
>Obvious angry nigger.
Like I said, who cares if it is genuine or not you fucking simple minded doofus, the whole point of the thread originally was comical in nature, through and through and you're trying desperately to shill your D&C bullshit, fuck off you autistic cunt.

There have been so many stories and personal accounts of cases exactly like this happening throughout Africa, they're not all going to be untrue, and as I've said, you only have to live around any sizeable group of them to know how they behave in reality.

I want legitimacy and accountability in journalism as much as the next person, though you coming in here and acting like a faggot crying about your pet niggers isn't going to change that, now go be a nigger somewhere else you gimp.

Take out of it that blacks are inherently no more functional than your average 12 year old. With proper direction and authority, they can be civilized of sorts. left to their own devices and everything they touch wilts.

>what if the locals are fighting back against NGO's
that would require them to give a single shit about anything beyond the next time they're gonna fuck or eat.

Have some local cuisine to fill the void