HOW TO EXPLOIT THE ALT-RIGHT'S DUMBNESS

Pic related is our classic LARP guide. Ever since we started sharing our techniques with unaffiliated leftists and liberals, the number of LARPs has risen dramatically, including some really fun team efforts for which you'll see the anticlimactic outcome in the very near future. Obviously we can't comment on ongoing operations, but keep a lookout for failed predictions that leave these alt-right fucking morons with their dicks in their hands. It's a great demonstration of TIP #2, btw -- they never learn.

Anyway, we have some really good developments in the offline world underway also. We'll be out there on the streets Nov 4, and many of these dumb alt-righters, notwithstanding all the warnings from The_Dickholster Drumpfers, won't be able to resist taking their pea brains out there to promote their brand of hatred and fascism. We expect our numbers to be in the hundreds of thousands all across America. We will stomp them. We will corral these alt-right subhumans into their little digital safe spaces, where, as you've seen, we beat them by playing them for fools and rendering them completely ineffective. It's full-spectrum dominance, and we are winning.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!!rRZekSd2Noo/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7ailxy/president_my_twitter_account_was_taken_down_for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We started reaching out a month or two ago. You can keep track of our posts on Sup Forums by searching for the tripcode we've been using:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!!rRZekSd2Noo/

Stay tuned for more strategies for exploiting the alt-right's dumbness. We're going to put together a guide, with screenshots of activity, showing how to infiltrate and asymmetrically dominate a right-wing forum outside the chans. The forum we'll be demonstrating isn't exactly a big right-wing player, but it serves the purpose of illustration. We're using the same tactics on other forums, and the beauty of these tactics is that, even if they become public knowledge, they're completely indistinguishable from what many genuine posters post.

>openly playing reverse psychology tactics works

god damn you guys are pathetic.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK
>REALLY MAKES YOU THINK
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK
>REALLY MAKES YOU THINK
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK
>REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

inb4 we're only pretending to be retarded..................

>"we're going to riot and destroy our own cities in order to scare rural and surburban retards from disagreeing with us"

smart, im sure it will work and not completely backfire and make more people join our side

Reminder that /leftypol/ is filled with a bunch of fat trannies. Reminder that 8/pol/ constantly bullies /leftypol/ and they can't do anything about it.

Yes guys, we are only PRETENDING to be retarded. We are actually mastermindes preteding Sto be hydrocephalus retards.

This is one of the saddest things i ever saw.

Also sage.

reminder that 4/pol/ never learns from 8/pol/, so all their spergy little raids are for nought.....nobody cares about 8/pol/

>larp
>Sup Forums immediately points it out as a larp
>gets capped and posted on reddit for days

Looks like all you've proven is how cancerous and retarded reddit fags are

>make LARP thread
>get other of your "movement" into the thread
>they all push it themselves acting as Sup Forumsacks while the real ones tell OP to fuck off
>"we did it boiz. we fooled that hacker Sup Forums

truely pathetic

> acting as if this board doesn't give hundreds of replies and wide net reach to /leftypol/ creations...
> inb4 only pretending to be retarded

>reminder that 4/pol/ never learns from 8/pol/, so all their spergy little raids are for nought.....nobody cares about 8/pol/
Doesn't change the fact that we bully you.

we'll try to stop crying about it, but it's just so mean......

>Thinks a few posts on antonymous frog collecting forum will turn everyone into communists.

This is peak autism. You may not like it. but this is what peak autism looks like

> misses the point of the efforts
the efforts are prophylactic, dummy

>dumbness

Hardest cringe I've had in a while. Anyway thanks for admitting defeat, and making such a fuss over IOTBW.

fuck, you antifa weirdos are super cringy

The funny thing is that you waste your time making these threads instead of furthering your own Marxist goals. Witch basically voids the intended effect.

the tiny investment of time pays excellent dividends, to put it in terms you'd understand.......most of their larps are cooked up in 5-10 mins of chat fanfic and bog down this board for days... i've contributed a couple of sentences myself..... mostly i just like reading the retarded comments, & there have been TONS over the past few days... it's gobsmacking how gullible this board is.....wait and see.....

& it's not just this board.... /leftypol/ creations spread like wildfire from here to tons of right-wing sites.....the breakthru discovery was that it could be discussed openly & it would still be effective, while teaching other leftists/liberals

there are literally ppl on the_donald in the top comments of a rising thread saying drumpf posted to Sup Forums.......

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7ailxy/president_my_twitter_account_was_taken_down_for/

i'm in tears every day at this level of retardation........... that wasn't even one of ours, to my knowledge....

i can't stop laughing @ "This is absolutely confirmation, holy fuck".... need water... exploit their dumbness indeed

WOW COMMUNIST LARPERS AND SHILLS IMAJIN MIU SHAWK

Forgot to sage

When you false flag in a pathetically obvious way, but everyone else pathetically pretends not to notice, to mark the whole pathetic experience as a victory for the team.

Sup Forums pls. PLS.

Autism.
take your pills and fuck off

"This is absolutely confirmation, holy fuck"
it's just too much...lolololololololol

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

OP is a faggot

we don't care about replies to this thread... we judge our success only by the replies to our 'creation' threads......they succeed brilliantly on here and spread like crazy.......

OP thinks the Military is not in on their planned violent revolt. LMAO.

You stupid leftist faggots will be squashed. Dumbasses.

Nobody in the US can just plan deliberate. violent. civil unrest undetected, you retarded pieces of shit. You think you will get away with shit. LOL. The National Guard, the Military, everyone knows about you pathetic, little, spoiled brats and your 'revolutionist' intentions. Your plans don't mean shit.

Everything online makes you look like complete idiots.

Supporting pedos, lol no one is worried about mentally ill students

You just don’t understand Sup Forums bro. Nobody on here gives a single fuck about getting “trolled” anymore, EVERTHING could be bait which has lead to most treating nothing as bait. Who gives a fuck if you get tricked, it’s anonymous.

Filtered

cool story, bro

Did you ever find out who the father is?

You guys have absolutly no clue who this board works

Sorry man but it’s true, I know this all seems new and exciting to you, it did to us all at some point but your essentially achieving what most of us were doing as teenagers on Sup Forums out of boredom, although I don’t think I felt quite as special about being able to shitpost on a shitposting site.

you still don't understand the purpose of the larps

God you're tragic

“You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the “Russian Revolution.” It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators.”

- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008) Nobel-Prize-winning novelist & historian.

I don’t care about your purpose kek, you successfully waste the time of people who are on a website to waste time. This conversation is a great example, I know full well your only aim is to wind me and others up, yet I take the bait because why not, it’s something To do. Your tactics would be great if we could not just browse and post in multiple threads or if you could actually suppress good treads, which you can’t.

when huma isn't indicted on monday, i want you all to feel the fist of /leftypol/ pounding your asses... inb4 two dozens threads were just pretending to believe it

lighten up man you seem to take ths internet posting stuff awfully seriously

leftists/liberals... now that it's nov 3... witness our hand in thread #17 lolololololololololol:

screenshot this for later

this one was a group effort... i wrote the "z terminal" line as a spin on the '90s x terminal... see the mitnick attacks... yes, 4/pol/ is that retarded

Nobody told these guys what happens when you stare into abysses

Damn shame

Which is....? To infiltrate...a completely anonymous shitposting forum?

Go do something useful and infiltrate the Federal Reserve for us

Wtf why never squash a centipede?

>bragging about taking a shit in a sea of piss

i don't know who did that one, but many of those tactics require a lot of effort... the ideal is to drop something that takes less than an hour to produce and that will keep the board in a state of limbo for many days... tactics that make us waste just as much time as the alt-right are obviously less than ideal...

Literally nothing. Podesta is going down today, nothing will happen on the 4th, and you will realize you have been fighting for the wrong side soon. When you come to this realization, do not sneak your way back on our side. Blow your fucking brains out and end your senseless life, faggot.

>tripfagging
p a t h e t i c
a
t
h
e
t
i
c

it's funny how valuable Sup Forums is to both left and right wingers on the internet. you step away from Sup Forums for a week, it's circles on platforms like Twitter, etc. and you completely forget it. yet these people act they're battling over the Alamo.

pathetic.

Keep thinking that faggot I mean fascist

another advantage of the larp approach, aside from the great amplification in time and effort... is that larps spread from here to literally everywhere and cause even more time wasting on other sites... normal anti-trump posts don't have that virality....

Nice digits, all in a row.

antifcucks are so desperate they claim all larping and shit posting to be their own as a concerted effort to make Sup Forums look dumb

Sad!

Extreme nerd fights

>Podesta is going down today
that's literally the only thing in our larp that has a decent chance of occurring... we figured after tony resigned that the dems would go for a friday news drop... would be funny if he's not even indicted, tho...

> "I don't watch 8/pol/ Nazi raids"

Everyone knows those could be LARPs. Maybe the only ones "falling" for the LARPs are more lefty pol shills attempting to convince everyone. NEways, sounds like you guys are wasting your precious time too.

you're bad at this, faggot
try again
try harder
>in all fields

God save us all, the last horse finally figured out how to Tzeench.

You defend pedos and terrorists.

You're going to get killed sooner or latter.

This is a great example of my point, we literally would post 12 threads saying we were pretending and that would be the end of it.

You victory would be what? We have no reputation to ruin and embrace our own retardation. It gets even better when you take in to account that the back-pedalling threads could be a troll as well, For I know you could be a fellow user pretending to be a commy. We all take the narrative we want from Sup Forums which is why Sup Forums is always right.

Literally every seasoned poster on Sup Forums has had at least one successful 300+ post larp thread yet antifa thinks they are special for it.

Welcome to Sup Forums lmao

They support pedos AND terrorists.

>ignores that you're soon to be declared terrorists and BTFO off existence
>WE ARE STILL WINNING, HILLARY WON

Lol, you're so funny.

the ol' 17 threads of only pretending to be retarded....right, bro... if our goal were to mock 4/pol/, there might be a point to that, but mockery isn't the goal... time wasting is...

tripfag is tripfag

Oh, snap! So Bernie's going to be President any day now, huh?! Oh, man! That's a bummer! Yup, you win again. Now if you'll excuse me, gotta get back to enjoying my President.

Oh I am laffin!

>We'll be out there on the streets Nov 4
Nobody is afraid of you mouthbreathers. Aside from this post, I haven't even given it a single thought. Although now that you mention it, I guess I better get some blankets and tendies ready so I can be nice and comfy while I watch all the streams of you guys getting your shit pushed in by the police. Kinda excited now that I've put it into words. Also, stay away from my trash cans.

Oh, and your entire post implies we haven't been doing the exact same thing to you welfarebois over on /povertypol/ for quite some time. Toodles!

this. it's just an anonymous imageboard at the end of the day. we have no idea who is sitting behind each post made. whenever i'm lucky that my VPN connects me to an IP that isn't banned, i'm shitposting as a Russian, a Swede, a chink, whatever. the only constant about this place is that it's chaos. all the LARPing, genuine posts, whatever it is, it's all part of the charm. the amount of mindfuck that could occur if we truly knew the man/woman/thing behind the computer would be unreal.

Wow... Wasting the time of people already wasting time on Sup Forums... Damn... BTFO... How can I ever get my productive Sup Forums work done with all these pesky larps distracting me

btw, still laughing at my screenshot in the above post.............the real kicker is that sometimes - not always, but sometimes - the_donald is smarter than 4/pol/.......

Even if (you) are a part of (their) LARPs, the ones OP is bragging about being baited by the LARPs are the reddit faggots. Literally anyone else can see through the bs. (You) all are stroking your cocks for baiting retards. Also, it was the dems who fell for real life LARPs at election time. So who are the actual tards here?

What's the point though?
>LARP as insider
>some idiots eat it up
>disappointed when nothing happens
>????
>profit

It’s terrible, I’m really starting to wonder if blocking the pool on habbo hotel most nights for years was just a wate of time, we did achieve something. Right guys??

the point is what they're NOT doing while they're wasting all that time........

>Literally anyone else can see through the bs
k

No one is going to read all that. The normies want memes and the left can't meme.

>implying anyone stupid enough to fall for obvious LARP is of any value to other threads

Shitting up productive threads?

>Taking Sup Forums this seriously
Man, 90% of this board is full of deluded brainfarts. Left or Right. You guys fight on this fucking board like you children would be proud of you one day or something. It's just fucking virtual. No one outside gives a shit about you. Or your politics. People are busy working or doing normie stuff like drinking alcohol at pubs.

All of you people on here should really consider visiting a psychologist. You mind actually have mental issues.

Oh an Protip. Reverse Psychology doesn't work like that. Maybe you upset a few stupid Right wing with this. But the majority probably wont take the bait. Tbh this shit right here just shows that you're out of ideas. Stick to beating up those virgins in reallife.

>pol is one person the thread
HAHA WE GOT TH AT BADDIE POL
this is also where you realize that this site has more normies viewing it than ever; anyone who is anyone has 'left' ages ago
shills shilling shills, trolls trolling trolls
some things just never change

This. You're basically doing us a favor.

Yeah, I know the feeling. I still laugh everyday at the 2016 Election and how we got someone elected PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES and all the ensuing impotent rage and immeasurable amounts of asspain that have taken place since then (yours included). Oh, but your little insignificant internet larps are cute too, sweetie! Such a good, smart boy you are! Maybe we'll get you an ice cream on the way home? Would you like an ice cream, lil' guy? Yeah, ice cream'll make it all better for a lil' guy.

>meanwhile, in the real world (pic related)

anyway, enjoy the huma indictment, you dummies......

I didn't know it could get more pathetic..

We were only pretending to be retarded.

>Unironically helping Sup Forums meme things into reality.
>GUYZ LOOK HOW SMART WE ARE

Oh sweet summer child... you know not of the forces with which you play...

What a great use of time.

>having a name and a password
>trying this hard

dude, get a fucking life