what's wrong with british police ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-36054193
youtube.com/watch?v=Kb21_qI90pE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

at least that means they shoot less black people

Pedophiles.

good luck finding me in Siberia B)

>Shitpost at them from across the border.
>Laugh as they are incapable of doing anything to you

Bong police deserve all the ridicule they get.

Yeah well good luck trying to percecute me in Nepal. We must from now on do all the shitposting on social media for the Britbongs so that the authoreties will see that there is a problem with this falwless plan.

Literally this
bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-36054193

>your

europe is truly hell on earth

Do you think I could get away with this in Bongistan?

They are ineffectual and cucked. They are driven only be success rates so they go gor low hanging fruit. Crimes like trafficking or drugs in London? Nah we’ll raid this guys house for being mean on Twitter

It’s hilarious when you see the police parked somewhere and it’s 3 cars and 2 vans plus an ambulance just for a fucking pub brawl where someone got a bloody nose and a cut on their arm. That’s a total of 10 cops for maybe 3 or 4 people at worst. Actually I think for that many they’d probably have at least 14 staff on scene because they are pathetic women

This.

You can only hide if your a pedo. Or a terrorist

There you go, convert to islam and just start shitposting antihomo stuff and pro child bride shit

what will they do?

whyboner

If they didn't have these "shows of force" and arbitrary attacks on citizens, what would compel you to follow any rules at all? Poor people are such like children.

>abuse

Waaah someone offended me on the internet waaaah. Call the Cyber Police.

Reminder british right wing extremists browsing this website should be in jail

Obstructing a police officer. Should have shot that fucker in the forehead.

'and gals'.
Between that and letting them vote, I think that's the key problem.

all is halal and well

Foreigners don’t follow the rules at all. They keep quiet only because they know drawing attention to themselves is a pointless risk to take when you’re taking in thousands a week from prostitution rings and thousands more from your cocaine deals

As society breaks down further these people will have less reason to stay civil. The civility is only to blend in, not out of any fear of the law

This is why women shouldn't be police officers. I hope she got fired.

Was walking around with gf last weekend and saw a police officer smaller than her (she is 5'5) I asked my gf if she was a police officer could she prevent me from escaping or committing a crime, she said no. I asked her how could a 5'2 girl around half my weight (I weigh 95kg at 6') hope to? She started whinging about training etc. Tried to demonstrate that with that weight and height advantage almost no amount training will help.

Its the result of hiring people with degrees that have been brainwasher by the commie higher education system

They are faggots

I'm in America. They can't do shit to me.

Funny you should say that because shit is all they can do to you.

>what's wrong with british police ?

yea there aren't just two genders. why just boys and girls. there are people who identify with neither.

murder is illegal, plastic forks are illegal, rape is illegal, internet comments are illegal, etc etc. Do you see where I am going with this?

isn't EU police just one whole unit now? basically working like a single country.

>identify

synonyms: recognize, single out, pick out, spot, point out, pinpoint, pin down, put one's finger on, put a name to, name, place, know, know again, know by sight, discern, distinguish, discover, find, locate

>what is a Y chromosome

total complete c uck syndrome

That might actually be entertaining in a slow day at work. I may do it

Like every other public institution whenever someone criticises them on their ineffectiveness they complain about lack of funding despite the fact that they're objectively doing less with more money

too much tv?

>boys & gals in blue
Bigoted much??

GAS THE NORMIES NOW

OH BOY I SURE DO WANT TO GO TO THE UK TO LEARN ABOUT ISLAM AND THE MIDDLE EAST

this is pathetic.

no

That’s a bad thing?

I’m hiding behind 3 proxies so even if I did go to Britainia, I still wouldn’t get arrested by Jews.

>it's real
what the fuck

Oi Twat! Bin that thought!

they have zero power over the immigrants
>they are shit scared of them

i got arrested for a crime
>completely my fault

I was brought to the station
(after a fight with 2 coppers)
complained that i was a poor immigrant
>brought me back to where they arrested me

got re-arrested an hour later
told them i was an immigrant
left me at a health care centre and sent me on my merry way

the brit cops are a literal
and i mean literal
bunch of faggots

Holy shit, what's wrong with them.

>our boys
Not men, of course.

Don't be mean online or they will find you, don't forget to buy a tv license. Also get a life, bin that knife

they drink too much soylent

the guy around the front of the car ~20seconds

wtf is he a policeman for?

he's sprinting for his greggs-sausage-roll-powered life

>your

this movie youtube.com/watch?v=Kb21_qI90pE predicted it

>be bong
>browse Sup Forums
>get arrested

>You can't hide from us if you're spewing abuse from behind a computer screen and you are white.
FTFY

and what a life it was!

you're*

#BanAssaultCakes

Good fucking luck Bongs

You're all faggots for putting up with this shit

>Play online games with "friends" all day
>completely oblivious to your country being stolen
>cant buy eggs
>cant butter bread
>Hey Goy,I got a highscore with this pixel machine!
>feels good, life is good

Police have waaaaay too much control there, literally Oceania

This is satire...

It's not illegal to buy eggs, and there's a good reason for shop owners not to allow under 18s to buy eggs around Halloween.
I don't agree with it personally, but you're yapping on like it's illegal to go outside without permission from the police.

>Our boys and gals in blue will find you.
Oh no, not the community support officers.

It wasn't illegal to go outside in Oceania without permission from the state, it's all your other insane laws

Funny. They're getting run over, stabbed, and acid attacked by Muslims but they are worried about someone saying something mean on a forum. They will all be converted to Muslim soon. Goodbye U.K. As we know it.

I can see not selling eggs I guess to stop egging even though that's retarded, but why flour?

>don't do their job
>which is upholding law and order
>wastes all resources on people doing non crimes, such as shitposting online, because why the hell not, it's conventient and they don't have to to their real job then
>be homosexuals
>real crime is soaring
>get your ass kicked on a daily basis
>because people are fed up of you not doing your job, being a homosexual and generally pissing them off
I fucking hate them so much

With what?

>ISIS salute
God damn Kimmy, nuke the west already!

>justifying worth
>not doing your job
>sitting behind a desk
>in make believe land
Charity jobs it sounds like.

As they do not investigate crimes committed by immigrants they don't really have much to do, so they are getting creative.

Spelling appears to be the most obvious thing.

>your

They aren't allowed to shoot niggers.

it's just as annoying to have flour thrown all over your house and yard

Fucking kek. Somewhere between beating the absolute shit out of him (but stopping periodically to make sure he's okay) and hanging onto his leg like a 2-year-old nephew, I fucking lost it.

You should see the NSW police facebook. They just post memes all day. I can get corporations like wendy's doing shit like this to appeal to normalfags. But cmon this is government

>your / "you're"
They're grammatically inept.
sage

Should've been given 1 warning to stop and then shoot him in the dick. This is embarrassing

The problem with British Police is that they are not cybernetic supersoldiers who can fearlessly approach real criminals and take them down flawlessly.
Let's fix it!

They don't know the English language the dumb cunts

Damn, not even Sweden is this much of a nanny state

probably some shitskin who got employed due to (((diversity quotas)))

this country is fucked

Just scanning the thumbnail it looked like an anti-Trump Twitter rant

UK police are like anti-Trump Twitter trolls

I really wish it was

No 1st Amendment

No 2nd Amendment