Thoughts on Trump's account being shut down?

Thoughts on Trump's account being shut down?

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/edkrass
youtube.com/watch?v=W90biWgzqLg
trumptwitterarchive.com/
linkedin.com/in/edkrass/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Krassen(((stein)))

The left don't really try to hide the fact that they think every opinion that goes against their agenda must be silenced. So far people don't really seem to care about that kind of censorship.

I'm really glad it happened. Now he understands what his voters go through.

SHUT IT DOWN

He should speed up Twitter's demise and go to another platform.

I swear to god if I ever see that krassenstein faggot out in public I will FUCKING squeeze the life out of that ugly piece of fucking shit.

jews.
they try to do damage control

What did (((they))) mean by this?

Jesus christ, poor Krassenstein.
Imagine when Trump stops being president. His entire career would go to shit.;

Lol you are a fag

Fuck that guy makes me hate Jews

>you're a lunatic, also your twitter account stands in the way of freedom from russian overlords

That guy is what makes you hate them?
Just that?

If you weren't already following Trump, you can't now. Twitter will show your account as following, but Trump won't show in your following list and his tweets won't show in your feed either. Accident my ass.

>all those replies

Livin in Ed's head
Rent free
Wild parties every night

Document and make a video about this user, I feel a new Gamergate coming on.

An American Patriot took down his twitter and then a Russian hacker reinstated it.
Twitter is in dmg control trying to pretend it was all them but Russia owns twitter, not directly but it's under russian control.

Krassenstein's Monster.

lmao twitter gods
fucking TWITTER GODS
Holy shit what a tribe he's from

The guy seems a bit obsessed

why do these tryhards send many short tweets in succession? i've never properly understood this behaviour

Did you have an overdose of kangaroos aussie?

They are literally trying to SHUT TRUMP DOWN.

>For 11 minutes America wasn't under Russian rule
Have anyone ever told him america isn't rulled from twitter?

>it's totally not us guys
PATHETIC DMG CONTROL
EVERYONE KNOWS

>linkedin.com/in/edkrass

a fucking janitor

>Have anyone ever told him america isn't rulled from twitter?
Who is going to tell him?! The $50 billion per year "Intelligence Community" who are being shown to be weak and ineffective by "Russian Hackers" aka memers?! Is $50 billion per year not enough?! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA

if you want to be that "zinger" guy , you get one shot
replying over and over is just pathetic
even more pathetic than trying to be that no-life "zinger" guy in the first place

>Thoughts on Trump's account being shut down?

Sometimes heroes don't wear capes....

Edgy former employee on twitter shuts down trumps account under the assumption he’ll be labelled a hero of the people and drown in a sea of feminist and liberal pussy

In reality, no one gives a shit.

Is that guy a bot?

I honestly can't tell anymore.

Every time! All about the shekels.

If anyone thinks that trump's twitter is a good idea, regardless of your political stance, you're a retard.

That shit needs to GO.

>Russian rule

Not really sure if these kikes believe the muh Russia narrative or just desperate to kick Trump out

Means the alt right is winning

That pain in between your eyes? That's me nailin up my blacklight posters!

>Oy Vey!!! Goyim you are only to get your news and information via the MSM!!! Stop listening to Drumpf!!! Believe me my fellow goyim!!! Drumpf must be silenced!!!

He sounds lika a total fag
youtube.com/watch?v=W90biWgzqLg

the geriatric cunt and his spergs of wisdom need to be shut down PERMANENTLY...

They like hearing themselves talk on top of being mentally unhinged. Narcissm on top of many other things.

fucking kikes... every time

There are only two reasons to use twitter - check out libtards spazzing out, and checking dt tweets. He is half of twitters revenue.

post this in reply to his tweets

Who gives a fuck. Bossman is on his way to Chinkland to drag that big American dick around. Fuck Twitter. Fuck the Resistance. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill......

I really hate this chain reply to yourself bullshit. all this guys messages seem like he's trying to come up with a snappy one-liner that he could smugly say "am I right fellas?" right after. in-fact that's the same tone that I see from all these twitter cunts.

like this

why is pol always right?

Krassenfag spams every single Trump-tweet. He's the perfect example for why we need natural selection .

Just checked my list of who I'm following & confirmed that he is not in the list & his tweets have not been in my feed this morning.

Bang

>entrepreneur
>writer
>editor
>investor
>human

translation: i have no skills

I thought you were describing Trump.

diversity hire doing diversity hires things

Do you have actual DOJ link?

Two possible motives:

1. Fucking with it might trigger his phone to update the client and download their malware. I don't know that's the case, but as a coder myself I can imagine building something like that in. Also, having his friends call him up and say, "Hey, did you know you're off Twitter?" would prompt him to use it sooner.

2. (the more likely one) They're preparing to suppress his tweets when things get hot. They could just shut it down, of course, and maybe they will. But that only sends people running to other sources, as this showed. Better if they can have people think his account is up, but maybe those millions of people aren't actually following and getting his tweets. Or they aren't getting them right away, until someone vets them and allows them to go on out. They were screwing with his account all night (I re-followed him a dozen times), so I suspect they're preparing for something like that.

i hate how this faggot starts off tweeting from his blog twitter then acts like he's having a discussion with himself

I am thinking about devoting an hour a day to mercilessly trill him ... he makes me so mad I want to cry. Love to see him irl.

This. Gab has an account already reserved for Trump.

It's because he has been blocked by Trump. So he first uses the ir net account to reply and the replies to that with the Ed profile

I'm pretty sure he's a shillbot.

>twitter gods
What a fucking faggot

it's not okay to be ed krassenstein

>HUMAN
>trust me, i'm one of you
reptillian, 100%

you mean emu cum?

You'll find him in Fort Myers, Florida

"Stick your cigar up my ass, Bill!"

The exiting employee claim makes no sense. The claim is Trump's account was down for 11 minutes. Okay. That means the employee was still at Twitter and active.

Anyone who works at a large company will tell you, whether you're resigning or being fired, they take you keys, badges, computer, phone, etc. long before they show you the door. It's usually standard policy. I've walked people out before. It's easily a one or two hour process, if not more. There's no way this 'exiting' employee did this.

>natural selection
Is this a euphemism for holocaust?

Was Krassenstein even born when Bill was elected?

KEK

We had some too in Germany:
Hamed Abdel Samad and Akif Pirinci, two guys with turkish background who fight against political islam, cuck europe and stuff got their Twitter-accounts banned or deleted.

this! I worked for compaq in late 90s/early 2000s. being fired was like being arrested

wew, keep wearing those sun glasses fellow human being

Doesn't his name literally translate to cool rock?

>TRUMPER

Longer translation: I used my trust fund to build up my social media presence. I did it under an LLC, so I can call myself an entrepreneur, and editor of my own social media accounts. I then invested the rest of the money into mutual funds, so I guess I'm an investor now.

Fucking cringe, its like hes just fishing for retweets & likes

about as month ago I got curious about that guy. There's no way he is a real human, he is active all day and almost all night

he is the same entity as ir.net too. Apparently the only way to get negative comments like that at the top is to start with a fake new site and post something not totally drumpf-esque and comment from there

I don't get the corporate animosity towards him especially when he supports them more than his main demographic. He gave them funding and tax breaks. I guess it goes to show you that it makes no difference concede or compromise with leftists/liberals.

If they beg for mercy, don't give them any. Vindictive parasites don't deserve altruism.

I don't think he's employed. He probably works at home on the computer and that's why he seems to be online 24/7

He often links to his own site when he does that also. Many of them do, they make money from this

Old man shitpost are safe
trumptwitterarchive.com/

Twitter employee who shut it down is a brainwashed antifa cuck, nothing to see here

I guess he is real...I found his linkedin
linkedin.com/in/edkrass/

An un elected nobody just tried to censor and silence the president. Even the jew media is turning against him.

The ems system

> the word

What did he mean by this?

Dotard is on fire atm.

This boy admires Ed

>linkedin.com/in/edkrass/

Ask cripplechan pol or /baph/ to do dirty work.

There's a "glitch" on Twitter that boosts threads with more than five tweets to the top of the pile if they are also liked

Tooklong enough

Gos is the word user, read your bible

God*