Do leftists really think this is how bad things have become in Trump's america or are they just fucking with us?

do leftists really think this is how bad things have become in Trump's america or are they just fucking with us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVckRJvuBQY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're fucking with us, mostly because that's what a mudshit controlled country looks like.

youtube.com/watch?v=wVckRJvuBQY

They're serious.

Kek

Dammit now I am sad there is no white sharia

This is a psyop orchestrated to give Hollywood and politicians very clear and striking propaganda imagery about how supposedly oppressed women are.

I wonder why I'm jealous of women even when they are literally enslaved

God I wish I had such value that I could be seen as a precious commodity

Fuck my embryonic coin toss. I want to be a mother

Once Trump is impeached, then the real work begins.

Screams:Trump and his fearmongering campaign must not succeed.
Produces commercials like this.

user, God didn't become incarnate as a woman. He became incarnate as a man. You, as a person, apart from what your labor gives to others, has value. The mere fact that you exist is good. It's not just okay to be male, it's good to be male. You matter.

there were some good "smuggies" about this

100% Serious
One actually told me she thought Trump would turn the handmaidens take into reality
The notorious groupie banging Playboy who has an interview in Playboy magazine expressing his support for equality for women in the workplace (if they merit) and more tolerance for fags in the public
Yes they are completely deluded.

That's awfully Islamophobic of them to insinuate full covering is a bad thing

Sincerely, of all dystopian stories out there, I consider The Handmaid's Tale to be the least likely to become real.
After all, we are going to 1984 and A Brave New World, with a little of Idiocracy, Demolition Man and Soylent Green.

Better yet you can be a father and be that precious to you child.

we should have voted mcafee in

"bad"

Would it be so horrible if thots dressed like proper women for once?

Will we get the three sea shells?

Quick rundown on this show?

>Trumpeachment would make electric Pence memes real
Why aren't we trying to get rid of him then?
Pence > all

They're drama queens

Because trump being impeached would be a HUGE victory for the left. Even though pence would become president it just wouldn’t be worth it. Though it would be funny seeing them react (for some reason they think there would be another vote LOL) we must deprive the left of that type of victory at ALL costs.

Frontal lobe damage, brainwashing, etc etc
Just trick them into jumping off a cliff to #resist or whatever

Leftists are retarded

Would the dems even have any candidate ready for another presidential race though?
Serious question here, I'm not from burgerland and for what I can see from afar, it seems the party is struggling with leadership now that their designated default leader is gone.

>he doesn’t already use the three sea shells

It's bizarre because the book took inspiration in part from right wing Christian elements in the U.S. and PREDOMINANTLY the resurgence of Islamic fundamentalism back in the 70's (especially Iran).

Yet they're protesting a degenerate non-religious man like Trump, while defending religious fundamentalist Muslims and preaching for a puritanical, sexless society.

The ironing is off the boards.

They do

The funny part is the story is actually based on their pet sand nuggets.

Is it really so bad to have women dress modestly instead of every whore and grandma out there wearing skin tight leggings?

>implying Trump is anything more than a scrapegoat embodying the entire right-wing now
He's the least republican of the republicans, especially when you compare him to the now aging religious right of the Bush era.

Shit was written by a leaf decades ago.

More like I give my son tranny genes

They want it to be this bad user so they can be heroes. This is fantasy. This is their Lord of the Rings.

Funny how a Muslim truck of peace incident occurred right after this.

Leftists think this is O.K.

>Muslima and latino have a nightmare about some right wing nutjob running down their kids w/ a truck
>meanwhile muzzia actually runs down people in Manhattan

Really makes you think.

>that type of society would be more succesful than ours for the simple fact that they use women for breeding

Joke's on them

This.
They don't realize how things are and who they are. They want the white supremacist capitalist patriarchy to be real so they can be the brave underdog, the freedom fighter regarded as a hero in history books.
They don't realize they are the institutions, they are the status-quo, they are the big baddie laughing at the underdog, they are the dragon waiting to be slain.

No, the democrats have nobody who could win a presidential election, especially now that Obama can’t run again. But trump being impeached would lead leftists to believe that (((the resistance))) is working

I swear to god for their obsession with the handmaids tale it's like they haven't actually read the book

>but trump being impeached would lead leftists to believe that (((the resistance))) is working
Trump being impeached and the republicans winning again would be pretty juicy though.

Elaborate

It's a victim fantasy with sexual implications. Of course women love it. Oh alas I am being used for my body

No we aren't. Fuck Trump and fuck Christianity for oppressing us.

Serious question, has anyone read handmaidens tale? I watched the made for tv movie a while back and it seemed like romeo and Juliet plus ann rice tiet rape fantasy for feminists.

>implying that isn't exactly the world we'd get if it was President Pence

>women are virtuous again
>TYRANIGOSINY DRUMPF RAPIST HELP

Cory Booker is the next president. Called it in 2016

Quick rundown on handmaiden tale please

I know it's a shitty lib book. What's it about?

Trigger warning next time please

This all makes me nervous.

I know that most people who fantasize about zombie apocalypse are really just engaging in a murder fantasy. They want it all to come down so they can be free. Similar to other apocalypse worshipers.

But these leftists, these women, their apocalypse is this...they are rape slaves. What did they mean by this? I'm worried they betray their true desires by presenting this as a fear. I hope not.

>What's it about?
The danger of virtue above all else and theocratic rule.
You don't need to read it. Read up on how social relations work in Saudi Arabia work and you'll have a similar thing. Just switch christianity for islam (which was the point anyway as it was written in reaction to the rise of religious virtue destroying social cohesion in Iran)