Time for the next step of evolution of Its Okay To Be White (IOTBW)

time for the next step of evolution of Its Okay To Be White (IOTBW)

Let this be the new hate symbol of white supremacists.

there is no step 2.
stop shilling.

>it's 2020
>antifa faggots LARP the streets getting rekt by RIDEs
>Emperor Trump lifelong coronation just months away
>every campus in America is covered in blank black and white printer paper

This timeline.

Once "It's Okay To Be White" gets huge enough, it actually will be interest to see if simple blank white sheets of paper or chalk squares on University Campuses are enought to send liberals and POC and Jews into a meltdown.

It's actually a really good idea, provided "It's Okay" gets large enough to get a real public foothold. Otherwise it would just be completely pointless.

Yeah this particular dumb idea is shilled to silence it. Nobody gives a shit about a blank paper.

This, fuck off jew.

Don't bother. I tried this the other day and was accused of shilling—even though IOTBW is outed and already tied to Sup Forums. I was just thinking ahead, if the Left goes apeshit over a white piece of paper, associating it with white supremacy, the norms would be red-pilled even more so.

Kill yourself, OP. Fucking kill yourself.

I like this. Imagine being able to trigger them with nothing but a white piece of paper. We could dump a ream of printer outside a target's door for maximum carnage. Everyone would realise how hysterical these people are.

It's been less than a week. Give it time. Anons across the country are still getting their first attempts at putting the IOTBW flyers up.

We've seen lot of media coverage, but its mostly been from local media. I think national MSM is trying to ignore the story because they know exactly what we are trying to do. But more and more anons are putting the IOTBW stickers up, which should hopefully force national MSM to cover it. Give it some time.

>triggering people by the sight of white paper
>shilling
heh. get out.

The only people opposed to this are Jews who own lumber farms..... call out PIDF when you see them

You need a step between, the next should be "white space" and then a blank sheet.

Fuck off paper jew!!

Stop trying to hijack our ideas.

>a bunch of blank pages hung up on a wall
>red paint "THEY WOULDN'T LISTEN"

As funny as it would be, plain the white sheet of paper plan wouldn't work, or would have no real effect.

We should keep up the IOTBW scheme until the media stops being outraged, then we have officially forced the overton window and people will need to accept it is okay to be white.

Not yet!

First let the current campaign die down.

Then, after a pause, go for a similar simple statement which is as innocuous, but potentially outrageous for the over-the-top sjws, like:

IT'S OK TO BE MALE.

(Pause)

IT'S OK TO BE STRAIGHT.

(Pause)

And so on.

But just not yet. Give the current one plenty of time to play out - until it's out of everyone's mind!

This.
Current campaign is just starting. Give it some months at least.

Agreed. Thanks for the reasonable response. I understand the need for consistency and restraint. It was anxious anons that killed the ICEd Coffee (Dreamer's Day) OP. I had suggested that once an OP is agreed upon that it go to discord and removed from Sup Forums to avoid any leak/disclosure. Fucking MSM goes directly to Sup Forums every time and uses it to fuel their fake news/trolling/russian propaganda narratives.

On the other hand, your suggestion are good and can go parallel at some point.
But not yet.

This gives me another idea. Could college idiots be convinced that white paper is racist, and to start using brown paper instead?

They're gonna ban white paper on Unis!

Though there is nothing illegal about hanging the posters at night covering your face. It brings a suspicious element to the campaign.

I think people should go hang them around the city, at schools, everywhere in daylight with showing how they are.

It's a note saying it's okay to be white for pete's sake... Normalize it, everyone should participate, not just people on Sup Forums.

>Normalize it, everyone should participate, not just people on Sup Forums

That's an important point. Let's get women and everyone else friendly to our cause involved. Hell, half of polacks aren't even white white.

And if someone gets into trouble just say it's a collective art project and mainly about the reactions those simple sentences evoke (that's not even a lie). Everyone who reacts, especially if in a negative way, has only become part of a piece of performance art.

Who says art must always come from the left?

This.