How to spot a Jew - Sup Forums class

Listen up newfags. Here's how to spot person of Jewish descent 101:

>Pitch black curly hair or hair that grows upwards
>Big pronounced eyebrows
>Assumes superiority over you in the look
>Nose looks flat but downward when they look down
>Chiseled or circular jaw

Can't go wrong, literally all Jews look like a variation of that. I will demo some examples below:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SdQdimhsSO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's so much easier than that - Jews do not have foreskins.

Turns out I'm a Jew then, lol.

(I actually am just 12.5% Jew but look completely as described)

I feel that the Jews are being tricked. That maybe there is a small group of beings finding ways to psychologically abuse them starting from when they are young. Maybe they don't even have to manage it anymore. They just do it to themselves now.

Most American men don't have foreskins.

a common theme seems to be the inability to grow a full beard
almost has it but the jewey mustache is a giveaway

>the abuse is psychological

what about their DICK CHOPPING tendencies?

(((thus)))

Most American men are Jewish mutts and you know it.

t. Jewish mutt

German austrians by my father family.

Italian greeks by my mother family.

""Im jew""... This op is retard or shill.

Literally pushing the "white people are only nords, blondes and albinos".

Exactly.

>>Chiseled or circular jaw
This describes literally 99% of men.

It comes from a religious text that they have learned to believe in.

I am mostly Italian/Portuguese and never talked to a Jew in real life. But yeah, I look just like the guys pictured except that my hair is even thicker.

These 3 are jews?

OP is full of shit

You literally described Dinaric people, and no they aren't Jews. Therefore it's a flawed analysis.

There is someone on infinity chan who is programming an AI to identify them. Just like that one AI which can identify gays 80% of the time or something like that.

This works only for 50% of cases, for example one might look like a Jew but not be one, or for reverse: see pic related

kek. sounds just like something cripple chan would do.

What about women?

>TIL I am a Jew

Robert Downey Jr is ((one))

>pitch black hair

Joaquín Phoneix

One game I like to play when trying to spot a Jew is imagine what the person in question looks like if dressed as a rabbi or Hasidic. If the image meshes well 9/10 they are a Jew

Also just look for beady eyes, hooked nose and a cuntish appearance

Stephen Pinker is great example of a typical Jewish phenotype:

>Curly hair
>Double hooked nose
>Huge mouth (for sucking foreskins)
>Large upper lip
>Overall meaty face, especially in older age

Robert Downey Jr is surely a Jew

Source: Wikipedia
>Downey's father is of half Lithuanian Jewish, one-quarter Hungarian Jewish, and one-quarter Irish descent,
>while Downey's mother had Scottish, German, and Swiss ancestry.

And....((Gyllenhaal))

He is but I don't think he looks particularly Jewish

Italian

This guy is catholic. He is in no way, shape or form a jew. You’re a fucking idiot who can’t even research basic information for your own goddamn thread.

Wrong. Jason Biggs is full on Italian and Roman Catholic. He just looks Jewish. Woody Allen once cast him in one of his movies after seeing him in American Poe and assuming he was Jewish. In a break between filming Allen approached him and asked what his plans for rosh hashanah were. Biggs had no idea what he was talking about and Allen was furious that he had inadvertently hired a gentile.

Wait, am I Jewish?

>Mexican
>Ginger
>Jew

Their shape shifting abilities are growing stronger

Not Harry Potter!!

Why are Sup Forumstards so fucking retarded?

Judaism is a RELIGION not an ETHNICITY you dumb faggots.

Common misconception

Serious question: what about this guy?

everyone in hollywood is a jew.

they almost always have brown eyes, brown hair, dark, thick eyebrows and big tits

study women like emmy rossum, alison brie. that's the typical phenotype. something about the eye shape is also distinctly jewish. also look at eva green and compare eye shape to the others.

Glenn Howerton is 1/4 jewish

This happened to my brother lmao except they were alright and still hired him.

Here we go, classic Ashkenazi female phenotype.
Don't even fucking look at the milk tanks.

The Jews targeted that family for conversion because they were based Swedenborgians. The New Church is blasphemy, but historically this was a good family. His father is a traitor.

I look like most of these guys but am goy. Maybe it's the 5% Italian.

Oh shit I guess I'm a Jew

What do

Story?

He really pissed me off, Shatner was a Jew as well but not as overt as whathisname.

Jason looks the most Jewish out of all of them desu maybe its in his genetics being Italian they had a large jewish community but Italians are often mistaken for jews a lot of them maybe its the hint of semite blood some of them have.

show pic of dark haired people from med and pol would call them jews.

Wait, all of these apply to me

youtu.be/SdQdimhsSO0

Any other anons remember how Radcliffe described being 'chosen' for the Potter films?

Said he was at a show, Chris Columbus was there, and that he just kept starring at Radcliffe which freaked him out a bit.

Hmmmm.

You can sort of see the difference between continental Europeans and Jews it's just difficult sometimes what op doesn't mention is the round eye look sometimes its the eyebrows but not always its like a half moon but on top. Also the nose. The sort of what we call overbite of the mouth sort of horsey but all of these don't apply to everyone. Forgot the ears also are pointy.

>Allen was furious that he had inadvertently hired a gentile
Imagine if this was the other way around

Once you recognize the look of superiority it is pretty easy to spot a Jew.

Actually looking at jason biggs again you can see he has the nose and mouth but not really the eyebrows they don't have the 'half moon' but its not really a half moon what im trying to describe they go up but then come down at the end quite sharply sometimes its just the eye socket.

Rogen is one fucked up unfunny Jew!

Now looking at other pics you can see he doesn't look that jewish it's just the pic op chose.

I thought he was a full Jew? Turns out he's 75 percent goy

The eyes are always a dead give away

Chris pine looks like a Chad version of that F1 commentator withal typical Jew surname

What about them?

Also there is a big difference in look between Italians and Jews most of the time just sometimes it is not as pronounced to the untrained eye.

They usually have down turned almond eyes and heavy eyelids, with brows that droop over the outer edge.

I think we should all stop ostracising jews as a different race and accept that they're apart of white culture. It's problematic, atleast to me, how all of you just completely devalue jews. You're the reason why Jews have been oppressed for so long, fucking whites have oppressed every single minority. White devil cumskins should all go back to their mudhuts. Jews have done more for this world than any of you ghost looking fucks. You're not just racist, sexist and bigoted, but a fucking disease on this world. All cultures and peoples are equal. But you're all too blind to see that.

I meet all criteria except that I'm blonde and have blue eyes. Am I Jew?

Bingo!

And how do u know they are white? You don't. You should do some reearch about Jews attacking jews

>problematic

And how they always advise the Jews to flee to iseael

Chris Pine is one of the rare few handsome Jewish males. Most Jewish men are manlets that have premature hairless. I remember looking at a picture of telaviv and seeing just a crowd full of balding weird looking manlets. I'd literally let him cuck my girlfriend desu. What a handsome beast.

Judaism is a religion, it has nothing to do with genes. You're all just too uneducated to realise that. Christianity isn't an ethnicity retards. Most Christians are white though and therefore I hate Christianity but it isn't an ethnicity. And the new testament is a fairy tale. The old testament is more of a written passage on history. So fuck off pls

Fuck, sounds like me but my eyes are 'level'.

You didn't address anything I said

And whites attack eachother like feral animals, your point being? Whitism is a disease on this world that should be eradicated pronto, asians also have privilege but they atleast don't try to hurt the pan-feminist cause.

goy father

I read he's an R1b Jew, looks Mexican. Might be why he's so popular with us goyim.

Swedish goy father

Goy father with Spanish/Iberian surname

A lot of these "Jewish" actors don't look stereotypically Jewish.

I doubt you're a Jew. Most Jews are very much aware that Jewish ethnic groups or races do exist. In Israel a few years ago, it was taboo for an Ashkenazim Jew to marry a mizrahi or Sephardi Jew. Jews are aware of genetic and ethnic differences between differences Jewish groups.

Obviously u dont come to your conclusions logically

Israel is their god given Homeland, I'm against Israel because Palestine is the true country also considering how israelis constantly delegitimise palestinian peoples but whites are fleeing countries like south africa, america and most are roaches in my eyes. I don't need to reply to whatever ( I'm guessing you're one of those "non-soyboys") you say. I'm not here to educate you on systematic oppression and privilege, it's on you to see the world how it truly is

I don't believe in Judaism and i'm a proud bi-racial gay persons of colour. Don't you fucking try to validate my existence with whether or not I believe in a magical sky daddy. I believe Jews deserve a homeland,just like blacks and browns and other persosn of colours, I don't believe in Jewish "tricks"

So all jews are gorgeous.
T-thanks for the tip user.

Nope, only mixed race Jews are.