Papa Jews BTFO

delish.com/food-news/news/a56440/papa-johns-sales-down-nfl-to-blame/?src=socialflowFB

There pizza is gross anyway

Yeah it could have nothing to do with the actual low sales figures getting priced into the stock he owns. Clearly Sup Forums BTFO.

i'm craving some papa john's now. their garlic sauce is the most delicious. and i feel good that my money is going to a good cause (trump donation).

I have to find out if there is a John of the Papa near me

Right now would be a good time to buy some of his stock, You will make good money once this dark cloud passes overhead.

>publicly say that the NFL is hurting his sales
>people hear "Papa John is losing profit? Better sell some stock quick"
Really no surprise at all, except for complete retards.

I'm sure they have massive marketing statistics along with other data that show giving the finger to the NFL will actually work out better for them.

Corporations aren't fuckin stupid, they didn't get as big as they did by being retarded

>literally have a conference call to talk about earnings.

>During the call he partially blames NFL because less people are watching less people are seeing their commercials.

>Commies blame his "calling out" the NFL for stock drop the same day they have an earnings report.

as a soy soldier who consumes way too much pizza(i'm eating some for breakfast right now) i must say that although i do like papa johns pizza it's just a tad bit bland and uninspired.

pizza hut is my favorite but i think that's because i eat it so rarely.

dominos is my go-to pizza but their crust gets old fast.

i love cheese pizza

ask them not to put the garlic sauce on the crust.

Papa John's is great and their app is far superior to other Degenerate Animal apps.

Eat real food at least once a day user.
Have some self respect.

I'd still rather order Papa John's than Dominos

Get fucked pizza jew.

>haha we are totally impacting NFL revenues guys!!!111

>this has nothing to do with the NFL

pick one you underage faggot

do you live in some landlocked shithole that doesnt have pizzerias or something? i really dont understand why someone would choose to eat chain pizza when there are 1000s of other options

price, and pizza isn't a coastal resource so the landlocked comment is p weird, pham

I did this myself

Honestly, it wasn't good pizza the last time I tried it years ago. Which is too bad, John is actually a pretty cool guy from what I've heard. But yea if your product is meh then you can't REALLY blame the NFL, even though he does seem to advertise with them heavily.

I’ll order and then toss their dumb pizza because they did something right

>buying the chain Jew pizza

I'd rather buy pizza off the pakis lad

He's right though, the (((NFL))) has gone full SJW. Time for all advertisers to abandon ship.

I'll go buy me some PJ pizza today just to support him, it's the best choice out of fast food pizza anyways.

A large pizza from our non-chain is $30 after tax.

A large from pizza hut is $8.80 after tax.

The price difference is way too big

that's a silly joke and it made me laugh

Papa John said NFL should make the protests go away, OP calls him a kike.

Jew are the kike OP.

The only pizza I order from now on will be Papa Johns.

This. Perfect time to buy stock actually. Sales are gonna soar. Conservatives are the spenders.

>Not knowing how stock prices work
>Not knowing how cause and effect work
>Calling anyone underage

He lost this money before he ever blamed the NFL. He lost this money because of weak sales. He then blamed the NFL advertising scheme. This all happened in the exact opposite order that it's portrayed in the article.

That’s the amount of money he’s lost BECAUSE of the NFL. Not because of what he said. Talk about fake news.

Quality is too dependant on the employees tanning proper care of the dough balls that arrive. Moving them around the cooler at specific times and watching that they rise as expected. Rising too fast, too ripe, or not enough you get a funny taste as well as bad pizza. They have to this the pizza to get the Right shape and even constistency.

All this while getting paid near minimum wage which only attracts morons, stoners, and teenagers. They don't hire illegals like other pizza places who will work hard out of desperation.

He blamed the leadership for not handling the situation, not the niggers actually causing the problem. Fuck him and his pizza until he calls it like it is and stops blaming whitey.

Gross

You should've just put "JEW"