Salaam Sup Forums, I’m a well connected Yemeni business man living in London...

Salaam Sup Forums, I’m a well connected Yemeni business man living in London. My family members and friends have or have had very important positions in the Yemeni government and army, and some are still involve in the war with Saudi. Ask me anything!

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-35630194
pastebin.com/TEmhWQC5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aren't you sick of living in Chelsea?

It's one of the most boring areas in London

What's your opinion on the Houthis and the Saudi government?

Lol what makes you think that? I have supported the blues since nearly ten years lol, when I first came to London, but I live in Harrow, and before that I lived in Perivale. And yh Chelsea is boring

do u drink camel piss when you're in your shithole country?

Lol Houthis are cavemen. They’re corrupt, they steal people’s houses, they even tried to take a house from someone I know in Sanaa but they’re not the ones blockading our ports and bombing us and killing more than ten thousand of our people in two years. Just the other day Saudi bombed a market in Saada killing thirty people. I’m not a Houthi or an Iranian or a Twelver, I just support any Yemeni defending his country against the Saudi Wahhabi Bedouin terrorists. But if I could just turn the clock back to 2010 I would.

Hahaha you’re thinking of fucking Saudi Wahhabi Bedouin mate. And that’s the least of their problems. لعنة الله على الظالمين

When you people chimp out whenever someone insults your religion in some minor way is it genuine or are you merely doing it because it's expected by your friends and relatives?
Also have you considered hiring some colombians of your own to fight off saudi/uae colombians? It would be like late middle-age Europe where french swiss pikemen fought italian swiss pikemen etc.

but yemeni still marry 5-year old girls to old man because it's 100% halal u know

Do you know anything about Academi/Blackwater's involvement in the war?
Every now and again you hear about a few dozen mercenaries killed in Yemen but it doesn't get much attention.

move back to yemen so I can get your flag

>Academi/Blackwater's involvement in the war
supposedly they trained the initial batch of emirate colombians but have since departed

Are Oman and the UAE actually alright or do they just look good in comparison to the utter cancer that is Sa*di Arabia?

Tell us all about man-love Thursday.

Gibs me my halal snack pack right now cunt

>When you people chimp out whenever someone insults your religion in some minor way is it genuine or are you merely doing it because it's expected by your friends and relatives?
Some simple people simply have nothing better to do. That said, I’m not particulary religious but I still hate the morons who think it’s “edgy” to insult our religion.
>Also have you considered hiring some colombians of your own to fight off saudi/uae col ombians? It would be like late middle-age Europe where french swiss pikemen fought italian swiss pikemen etc.
Lol thanks but we don’t need no Colombians. Saudi/UAE do because they’re used to havingAmerica fight all their wars for them.
Yh that happens it’s sad, and it’s become a lot worse because of the war. Fucking Saudi blockade means people can’t make money, so they sell their daughters. I’m not denying it was a problem before, but إن شاء الله the war ends and we can work on fixing that.

Alikum Salam, Do you hate Iranians , Lebanese ,...and other white people in middle east , do you support us to help our other white brothers to
> killing all niggers , half breeds , kikes and race traitors

Does the average Yemeni have pride in their pre-Islamic history?

>Oman
Cool. They try to stay neutral and help civilians. I know people whose family members have been helped by Oman. It can’t be easy.
>UAE
Scum. Maybe not quite as bad as Saudi though. Call them the school bully’s sidekick, but I think they’ll fall out eventually because their plans are incompatible. They’re trying to make South Yemen break away from the rest of the country and they’ve basically turned Soqotra island into a colony, and they’re torturing people.

WTF man? Come again?
See that dam on our coat of arms? We built that, over three thousand years ago. We have plenty of history to be proud of it, if it wasn’t for Islam, (which is the history of all Muslims, and many great early Muslims were Yemeni), the Saudi Wahhabi Bedouin would have nothing

well I am white iranian neo nazi you think thats bad ????
Actually have neo nazi friends too

>We built that, over three thousand years ago

Yeah I know man, that's why I was asking. I've been interested in the history of Ma'ib, Himyar etc.

When is my lottery check coming, motherfucker? Did you get my western union transfer?

>not using credit unions

What level of idiocy is this?

>the Saudi Wahhabi Bedouin would have nothing
Do they have anything other than coming up with the most autistic interpretation of islam there is, finding oil and then paying foreign architects to build their megacities?

Natsoc is too fundamentally European.

I think so too but I like it idea of lovely family,good job,pure society ,......

Interesting bread

Do you have much contact with members of the UK government

ICTYBTIWHTKY

سنى ولا شيعى؟

Didnt really need to ask

Since the MoD was selling a bunch of gear to the saudis, members of the opposition?

Ya3ni Zaidi which is basically Shii, walaakin it isn’t really a thing back home and we even pray in each other’s masaajid.
Lol I have nothing to do with anyone important here, government or opposition.

ashraf 3alam

Disappointing

Leesh? Anta salafi?

South Arabia is going to separate from Yemen. There's nothing Houthis or others can do about it.

Indo Europeans should be sent back to Ukraine where they came from.

bumping an interdasting bread

Hahahaha suck my shimali dick ya hiraki

But in all fairness if you guys want to go then go. Best of luck to ya. Don’t get your hopes up, Saudi will never accept it, but I wouldn’t mind if Houthis + Mutamar accepted independent junub in exchange for peace in the north and no blockade.

Why should we be critical of Saudi's Counter-Terrorism?

>Saudis
>Counter-Terrorism
I’d like to know where you get your qat, mate.
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-35630194

I'm interested in going to Yemen, can you help me with some connections there so I'm ended immediately upon arrival?

don't fall for namefag shill bait pls habibi

Lol. My part of the country is out of bounds. Saudi blockaded the ports and shut the airport. Maybe you should ask “Jay”.
Ikr

can I fly to yemen and hire a body guard and an interpreter and buy a cutie?

Can I buy beautiful young sex slaves if I move to your country? Will I get murdered for being white before I get to pork them?

Laa
Laa
Na3m

>hurr durr dam

Of course most of Arabians wouldn't have built a dam because there is no need of one unless they lived in the coast but even then there wasn't a really a need for one. Saudis are Nejdis and there wouldn't be any need for dams.

>would have nothing

One of the greatest Arabic poetry is pre islamic and was from people in territory in what is today's Saudi Arabia. There's history and culture, it's just that you're selectively ignoring or you're simply ignorant. You're an idiot.

Saudi may accept it. Yemen would be a poor shithole without the south. And you'll get landlock as there's no way Saudi will let Houthis have access to ports. There could actually be three states. Take the west from Houthis and give it to Hadi

>BBC
Fake News network, arguably even worse than CNN which is quite something.

Houthis are terrorists.

>Saudi may accept it. Yemen would be a poor shithole without the south. And you'll get landlock as there's no way Saudi will let Houthis have access to ports. There could actually be three states. Take the west from Houthis and give it to Hadi
Possible, but it’s all in theory now really. Saudi doesn’t have the power to do anything or it wouldn’t have all been stalemated for two years. They probably want a way to get out without it looking like they’ve screwed up and let the UAE deal with the mess.
Yh but the vice chairman of bbc trust was the chairman of bae systems at that time who are profiting handsomely from this war so as I see it, if even they criticise Saudi, it must be really bad

Did saudites use a tactical nukes during the conflict?

Never said I liked them mate. I’m just putting things into perspective. Wahhabis far worse

Lol. I actually know educated, respectable, generally quite rational Yemenis who swear to God that they did. I don’t believe them but there’s no point arguing, and it just goes to show hated Saudi is

Even though the Houthis started the war?

Have you got your cousin child bride yet?

There is no such thing as "Wahabi", it's just Salafi.

And Saudi is moving away from that. They've called out the sa7wa and said they don't want to waste years dealing with extremism. There's been significant progress just in the last 5 years, especially in the last one.

Houthis are turning Yemen into a shithole. They'll either be defeated, surrender or be contained. Either way, the rest of the peninsula is going to move forward. And the people under Houthi rule will find it hard to accept living in miserable conditions when countries around them are having space programs, latest technology, better quality of life, education, etc...

They have the power, they are just treating it as a proxy war. Their goal was never to completely remove the houthis, it was to push them in negotiating table. Either way, it doesn't matter, the UAE strategy seems better. Just isolate the north completely and let it come back to its senses or just rot away.

BBC is state media of a free speech Western country. They have to criticize all sides to make themselves look impartial. Many times, they bullshit in that attempt to look impartial. They pissed of Israelis for their double standard in reporting attacks.

None of Saudi’s fucking business if they did. All of this goes back to Saudi fuckery in Yemen, Saudi meddling with things they don’t understand. Houthis only appeared when Saudi tried to spread Wahhabi bs in Yemen, and its not like they had to bomb us when a president who had overstayed his mandate was overthrown in a coup (i e an internal Yemeni affair).

You piece of wahhabi, suck cocking littering piece of shit.
I shit on Aisha's tits and so on all your ancestors

You people are dogs that deserve to be boiled alive.

Over stayed his mandate? He was just in power for 4 years.

Actually, Iran has no business meddling in Syria, which doesn't even border that country and where you had a civil rights movement, not a terrorist rebellion.

What do you think of the Kurds?

Balestinain here

How's life going for you?

He was elected to be president for two years and ffs I’m not Iranian or Houthi or Twelver. Syria has fuck all to do with Yemen.

Nothing really. Barzani’s a tool tho

This post is assuming you know of what is happening in Southern Saudi Arabia and the military operations occuring there.
Why don't the Houthis attempt to take over the Air base near Najran and the city of Najran?

Saudi borders Yemen, it makes sense for them to meddle. Yemen can create problem in the red sea and can limit Saudi access to major sea trade routes.

If Mexico was as problematic as Yemen is, the US would have nuked the country.

That's a cute kitty cat.

How would one go around acquiring real-estate in Yemen, especially in the capital? Is it possible for foreigner buy property and land there? Have the prices plummeted due to the military conflict?

I need some good sources on the Houthi and Saudi battle order for a class I'm in. You know of any good sites documenting the conflict? Stuff like the vehicles used, where their main armies or brigades or whatever are located, ect.

Tbh I don’t think they can. Guerrilla warfare, like taking out a soldier with a sniper rifle every few days, is one thing. Taking a city like that is another. Any attempt to do that would end very badly for us.

Why are you encouraging terrorism?

Prove that he illegally overstayed his mandate! If that's true that he's a dictator. Yemen citizens should have had a Yemeni Spring, civil disobedience and the like. Not taking up arms against the state.

Don't compare yourself to guerillas like the heroic Che Guevara. You're terrorists.

They can't, dummy. Houthis can only kill a lot of the border patrol who are charged and trained to deal with smuggling and illegal migration, not with militants or soldiers. Any time Houthis try to push, the military clears them out. pastebin.com/TEmhWQC5

Shooting enemy soldiers isn’t terrorism, it’s just war. That market massacre your Saudi friends committed the other day was terrorism tho
Fucking Arab spring is the reason we’re in this fucking mess
Go fuck your sister

South Arabia will get independence from South Yemen and it could be most democratic entity in the Middle East by far.

You really are one stupidly entitled Yemeni bastard.

Mubarak and Ben Ali peacefully stepped down. Assad and Qaddafi didn't. Assad got the Russian VETO at the UN and Iranian weapons.

Also, so then according to your logic when the Muslim Brotherhood rose up against Hafez in Syria in 1982, it wasn't terrorism.

Prove to me that Hadi wasn't a democratic President. You kidnapped him, remember?

More or less my point. I think you’re downplaying Houthi/Saleh strength a bit, this has been going on since more than two years, so if the Saudis had the capability to root them out, they’d have done it. If you look at UAE sources they’re basically admitting that UAE conscripts are getting killed there. Plus we both know that Saudi treats Sudanese soldiers like dogs so we’ll never know how many of those were killed, I suspect quite a few. But I agree with you that a big push would be a disaster for Houthi/Saleh, we’d lose loads of men and wouldn’t capture anything. We might even lose territory in Yemen. إن شاء الله our nations will find a way to make peace, and a just peace at that

Opinions on baathism?

How long until we get rid of the eternal (((saudis))) and his war machine in mena?

so when are you leaving?

Clown. Houthis began the war.

>burger shilling for saudis

Hm. Doesn’t seem to have much grassroots support anymore, but I don’t have anything against it. We really screwed up with the sahwa imho
Based Jazair.

When the war ends

The war is a civil war and a proxy war. Proxy means one side isn't fighting. It's not that they can't, it's that they don't want. When you think you can win with little input (in this case little troop input), then you'll choose the option with the fewest inputs required to achieve the desire output.

A 2 year war is not a huge toll on the Saudis, it's a huge toll on the besieged side. That's how sieges work.

>our nations will find a way to make peace, and a just peace at that
Houthis should forget about Iran and stop being ideological warriors. Ideology is not going to feed people or build a country.

Baathism is cancer build on LARPing. Most people who identify as "Arabs" are not Arab.

Its not shilling to say the Houthis overthrew the state in February 2015 and then Saudi intervened in March 2015.

godspeed you glorious bastards. kick some saudishit ass.

>"Lol Houthis are cavemen. They’re corrupt, they steal people’s houses, they even tried to take a house from someone i know"

Again, your meme is nonsensical. Yemen doesn't border Israel and have any Palestinian refugees. It has nothing to do with Israel.

So you're a terrorist?