Is Australia really the white man's home?

Is Australia really the white man's home?

America is blacked, Europe is dying, it seems we're the last holdout for the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not for long, we're importing too many chinks

America is 12 percent black. Hardly blacked

Last time I was in Melbourne I seriously said “so where are all the Australians?”

This.

I'd love it if you were, if there was at least one refuge that the white race might cling too even if it meant me and all my descendants had to burn here down the road, but it's simply bullshit.

Yeah it's getting spic'd and poo'd and every other type of non-whited too.

Australia is more cucked than my mom's husband. You're a fucking joke, man.

Yeah I went on a trip to China then flew back to Melbourne. Walking around the city I could have still been in Shanghai

you can't easily up and travel the rural zones as a tourist. we only see the cities, highway 66, central fucking illinois. that kind of thing. oh, and alaska. everyone loves alaska. and our natives are exactly the same so we don't even give them shit for that.

as for australia, tasmania is white like snow, the major mainland cities (perth adelaide brisbane melbourne sydney) are increasingly horrific in that order, and the in-between parts are like the good old 80s movies: 95% white, and some pepper and spice. I mean I don't mind my cities spicy but melbourne is on fucking fire

Australia is our greatest accomplishment

Rather die here than have to go there.

Can you be more specific. Australia is worth sixty Englands.

Victorian regional cities are getting browner.

Did you know there's a work visa that lets foreigners only work in the regional? It's becoming pretty popular with Indians looking to regional cities in Vic and NSW.

Perth is great, its getting worse but atm its still great

You fucked your mom?

Fuck off, zipperhead.

Your electricity is so expensive it made enron musk cry. How hard is it to spread out some solar panels in the desert? Idiots.

What about New Zealand?

Once all the abos die out the country will be fine.

>he thinks that's the problem

I'll let you in on a secret: this place is red-tape super hell. councils come to your house, fix shit, then bill you for it later if they don't put you into debt collectors and repossess your shit first. not to mention the PC-culture of half the country, or the way police treat bribes, or the huge number of unregistered guns.

Holy shit Launnie never looked like that when I was there, not through all the smoke from the wood heaters anyway.

the state of australia

This is the reason we can't let reublicucks win.

why cant we have nice things
oh.. the genocide. that's right I remember.

No, Australia is way too successful to defend against all the gibstakers. Only shitty central/eastern european countries have any chance, but they need to stop developing so quickly or subhumans will come to claim gibs from them aswell.

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg
Thread theme.

Melb and Syd are are chinked and poo'd.

Some suburbs are literally 30-40% Asian already which will increase with migration and the boomers dying off.

Sydney also has a major Muslim problem in the Western Suburbs in terms of extremism and gang activity.

Oi that's my city m8

We're so fucking full that we need to kick everyone out that can't trace their linage back to federation. It really doesn't matter how white you are, how long your family has been here, etc. because the land can only support so many people and we're already beyond capacity. Everyone needs to fuck right back off to their family's original country of origin and leave us the fuck alone.

We can dream mate.

Uhm sweetie, your country is literally the size of China. You know how many people live in China? Yeah, a whole lot. So don't be greedy, you can take in a few hundred million friendly asians.

Could you imagine if they did that in every country? It'd be fucking glorious for western civilization while the rest of the world resets back to sustainable levels which thanks to the itnernet would make for some wonderful live streams. It'd be comfy as fuck and the world would be so much better off for it.

Yeah, we’re BEANED

D-delete this

How about you take some more shit skins you sweden wannabe cuck. My country is mostly desert and most of the arable land is already fucked over from decades of intensive farming. Our population needs to half if we're going to make long term survival possible but instead we're trying to extract all the riches we can before burning out in a blaze of glory thanks to cunts like you. I hope a nigger rapes your grandchildren to death.

>Denmark
>Sweetie

Why am I not suprised

Doesn’t your govt want the population at 30 mil. While it’s been proven that Australia can only sustain 20mil? And your already at 25 mil, right?

>red tape super hell
So on par with Terry Gillian’s “Brazil”?

WE'RE FUCKED CUNTS

All I can think of when fleeing to Aussie as a white refugee

Cucked dysgenic shithole. Pure Anglo-Celtics aka Australians are less than 75% of the CITIZEN population. Half a million of population are part abo subhumans - pic related; may seem like nothing, but it's a literal genetic poison, that threatens the very existence of the Anglo-Celtic racial hygiene, as mixing with some 1/16 abo """white""" is not frowned upon. Expect the number to rise to 3 million in a generation, if you don't get racial laws asap
>half a million of pure coons
>resources and land bought off by China
>shitton of chinks, southeast asian monkey, meds, lebos, sudanese and jews
>no guns
>hate speech laws
>censorship of media and films
>expensive for it's citizens

Yeah it's some shit like that but realistically the land can support only 10mil or so before nature starts getting raped to death. Our politicians are just greedy though and think that if they import a bunch of shit skins we'll be forced to deal with the ooga boogas instead of the politicians on the day on the long banana.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Genetic poison. Will it be stopped? Anglo-Germanic bloodlines are in mortal danger

Northwestern European racial uprising or death! time is running out, Blue Aussies. The land must be taken BACK

You should be able to get to AT LEAST canada's density, you can take in 10 million chinese easily. Maybe then you can stop being an island of criminals.

?????

Fuck that. All the chinks and other imports, even the white ones, need to fuck off back home. We're goddamn full and you know it you rainbow loving cuck.

kek

Somebody give me a rundown on New Zealand. How white is it there?

Is this grampians?

>white man's home
>populated by all the most dangerous creatures on the planet

>white man's home
>hot as shit

youre the world's capital in skin cancers. whitey's got no business in that frying pan of a country

That’s the destiny of Celtic-Germanic to manifest himself in most dangerous and ferocious areas of the world

You have too many Muslims. Look at your arm. Imagine there is a early stage melanoma on it, right near your wrist. Now imagine ignoring all the historical evidence of what melanoma does, how it metastasizes to the lungs, liver, brain and bones. Imagine you choose to ignore this melanoma on your wrist and go on with your life because you don't feel sick.

The melanoma is Muslims, and you are Australia.

Nice bantering on with ya mate. Please delete kebab or die.

>muslims
It’s abour race, not religion. Brazil is barely Islamic you know

>people still wonder why I hate immigrants despite all evidence that they disregard the traditions and systems that we have built up over generations in favour for some American/European meme shit.

Based Russia poster defending the Anglo-Celtic race.

(If you are Russian) Good luck with your chink issues in the East

What do they have that's more dangerous than the wild life in America?
>bunch of venomous spiders everywhere
>niggers
>20 types of deadly venomous snakes
>black bears
>grizzly bears
>niggers
>polar bears
>mountain lions
>an army of 300k strong wild boars that can kill people and have killed livestock
>wolves
>sharks
>scorpions

And lets not forget we're stuck between crazy spics and fucking leaf

Brisbane is the same. The cbd is literally 30% asians. And some areas are completely asian. All the shops are asian owned and all the staff are asian. We take 200k permanent immigrants a year and 300k visas per year. 85% move to capitol cities. Im waiting for census results to see the asian population, last one it was 10% so i wouldn't be suprised if its double that now, although its recently become really hard to find information on racial demographics here for some reason.

The government sold the power company but promised a certain profit margin in the contract of sale. Now that alot of people have solar, the cost for the rest has risen to keep profits stable. This information is being buried for some reason and they are literally blaming power costs on the cost of 'poles and wires'.

Northern European races must stick together or those will perish
Your argument for the left is easy - HEALTH and and ENVIRONMENT. Only Northwestern Europeans are Australian, so what we will be doing is deporting the foreigners. Northwestern Europeans alone must be left in Australia after the cleansing. Real Australians are Anglo-Germanic, so (If you have troubles to understand what that is - 100% European, and 98-100% Northwestern European at that). Mongrels and non-natives are a cancer no matter their IQ or accomplishments. Just so most of you idiots understand: “”””””them””””” coming is literally a PUBLIC HEALTH concern. The only way to avoid inbreeding and decay is to keep non-Germanics out. According to this, Germanic European should be the ones migrating to MENA/nigger/Asian subhumanistan countries and non-Germanic European ones, not the other way around, because it's the only way to fix their inbred source population.

"Genetic rescue is designed to move gene variants from an outbred population to an inbred population," says Harris. "Our results suggest managers must ensure that this movement only goes one way; otherwise harmful mutations from the inbred population may lower the fitness of the outbred group."

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm

On top of that, Australian environmental capacity is 8-10 million. Looks like those of “””””new stock “”””” must be deported anyway

Any non-Germanic immigration is a genocidal genetic charity at expense of the native Germanic population

You might want to spread more genetic information about Jews living in Australia being dangerous for the public health

Send that to Sudanese “””””””””community””””””