Don't apologise for being white

Hey guys, I normally don't take part in Sup Forums but I'm always amused by your antics and I found this particular meme quite interesting. You missed a trick though, it's far too easy for the left to immediately try and dismiss this as the work of neo-nazis by using the phrase "It's okay to be white" so what I propose is it gets more and more ridiculous as time goes on so anybody looking at this who isn't a moron will immediately question what the left are saying.

As such, I hope you guys are going to keep escalating this to piss them off and I've got my own proposition for you "Don't apologise for being white".

Bump for interest

How about you escalate yourself the fuck away.

No, faggot.

>escalating
>changing the message
fuck off

Didn't realise the Americans were such pussies about generating controversy, is that really all you guys can do? One meme and then run away?

>Changing tactics when you're winning.
Retard warfare
"Don't" is a negative word, dipshit.

get racist anti white anti goyim jew tweets and make them into posters and spread em. be sure to include their name/handle/email for the pain train

PS: suck a dick OP

Idiot. It's okay to be white is a completely neutral statement.

> "Don't" is a negative word, dipshit.

It's going to wear off with just one set of posters, guarantee it, if you want to really get the left riled up you need to keep coming up with new ways to aggravate them like with Shia.

Also, really? 'negative word'? lol.

kys retard
go play with your fellow brainlets
>>>>r/anarchism

—IGNORE— but the fact that shills keep begging for this to change (I’ve seen at least ten of these in the last 6 hours just asking how to change it even though it’s only a few days old) shows we are on to something effective

is there a bigger idiot than you?

>meme flag
Jew detected, gassing up the ovens.
Keep up your tricks, s

Dont change it, it works on so many levels its already effective as it is.

> go play with your fellow brainlets
> >>>>r/anarchism

Can't, got banned from there because I like Capitalism.

>escalating?

Weak.

Keep to the original.

Only permissible variation is:
It's OK to be an Infidel.

Ignore this /leftypol/ faggot
STICK WITH THE ORIGINAL PLAN

This is wrong because you fell into the Marxist trap of having to defend yourself.

It's
OKAY
to be
white

Is taking the pro-positive stance on who you are and there is no need to defend it.

Stop shill. No deviations.

Fuck off kike. No reason to change the message. The simplicity and message are perfect, shills are trying to add obvious words to discredit this incredibly successful campaign.

you dumb fuck.
don't ruin it.

This *could* be step 2. But there is no step 2.

It’s just as innocent as “it’s okay to be white”

Maybe next year. Right now, every god damn flyer put up has to be exactly the same. When Rabbis start putting up “it’s okay” flyers with swastikas, we can deny it was us.

If we have multiple flyers, the left can fuck this up.