OMG OMG OMG

Soros fund manager

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5046477/Top-investment-fund-manager-raped-beat-women.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972
i.imgur.com/Fvpr5dx.png
opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe
news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108
zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all
newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America#Funding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoveOn.org#Financial_contributors
redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/globalists-unite-hillary-clinton-running-mate-tim-kaine-dines-george-soros-son-donald-trumps-rise-terrifies-world-elite/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/soros-paid-al-gore-millions-to-push-aggressive-us-action-on-global-warming/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9498
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/18/hacked-memo-george-soros-behind-obama-decision-accept-100000-refugees-per-year/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/leaked-soros-memo-federally-controlled-police/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/leaked-board-documents-soros-organization-tried-to-buy-supreme-court-ruling-on-illegal-immigration/
twitter.com/HGKrell/status/765157058354225153
dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/leaked-soros-document-calls-for-regulating-internet-to-favor-open-society-supporters/
thomasdishaw.com/2016/07/blm-leader-deray-mckesson-lives-home-owned-soros-open-society-board-member/
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31851
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/16/soros-group-brags-accusing-european-police-discriminatory-policies/
archive.is/T9Nl1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5046477/Top-investment-fund-manager-raped-beat-women.html

Funny how all the other threads about skin colour are getting filled up but this one is being ignored.

Big if true.

Bump

Nobody cares. Go back to the other threads.

Okay, this just about does it for me. If this doesn't wake liberals up, they are frankly worth less than cattle. This is the person Clinton was working with. I'm fucking had it...

(((Howie Rubin)))

Always (((them))) all the time.

please be real please be real please be real

Assuming you're another paid shill, how in your right mind could you keep working there after this? Are you JIDF? That's the only explanation I can think of at this point.

Wtf

>(((howie rubin)))
every time

Here it is. Like Artillery, walking the fire onto the target...

Hey, guys. There is cake in the back. It's Mikhail birthday today.

OH MY GOD

Fuck these people

Floodgate status: opening

Patrick Batemen tier confirmed

this kike is a filthy piece of shit and i hope he is impaled with a spear like all the rest of these satanists but
>companionship and photoshoots

(((Rubin))). Every. Fucking. Time.

Keep this up. Spread it all over Twitter and Reddit.

bump, fucking demons need to be brought down

>Soros fund manager

You mean like Trump's pick for Secretary of the Treasury? Just a coincidence I'm sure...

Imagine your office colleague whom you talk to everyday in meeting room as well as in coffee place and isn't involved in anything he is involved in, specially if it includes higher power.

Man, what else are they gonna take from us? Why get wealthy when you can't even have your own sex dungeon?

That's what the gubberment wants

>2017
>not knowing half of these posters are federal agents

bump

who hoowaaahhhh

>nose
every single time

True if big.

>According to a lawsuit he hit one so hard that her breast implant 'flipped
Fuck I was expecting real women, but looks like daily mail is calling whores as "women"

MichaelCain

This.
My only motivation to run this "order food from your app" is to have sex with variety of girls from around the world.Not whores but family girls. Sad that I am not yet rich and was able to lure only few south Indian girls.

Yeah I doubt if this is taken seriously

AND HE LOOKS SO FUCKING NORMAL.

I CAN IMAGINE COLBERT DOING THIS.

wtf it's real

Big for Sup Forums, no one else will even give 2 shits.

WHY IS NO ONE FUCKING TALKING ABOUT THIS

THE PIECES ARE ALL COMING TOGETHER

big if true

>torture, human trafficking
Why not just fuck Instagram models? I don't understand these psychos.

you realize human trafficking victims are still being used as whores, right, you retarded poo?

It is part and parcel with being a kike.
Kikes are all the same vile creatures.

Fucking bump, dun let this slide faggots

(((Every fucking time)))

thats pretty tame by NYC standards Drumph is into much worse

You mean Sup Forums is more interested in shitposting than anything else? Must be the gubmint!

Large if real

Sounds like a major happening. BUMP.

SHIEEEEEEEEEET

You didn't get this whole big picture pls consider this.

sure, bro, go back.

THIS. MARTIAL LAW on soros

This one has them scared. Notice not one shill post...

Part and parcel of jewery. I’m sure his cousins in the nkvd did the samething with hapless ukrainian girls they arrested.

Shill or new. Sup Forums has been flooded since JFK releases non-stop.

They are too busy trying to hide it.
Either the hystaria will take hold and these things will fade in memory or there'll be a false flag big enough to distract everyone.

MMMMM SOUNDS LIKE IT'S TIME FOR SOME

RICO
I
C
O

It's a nothing burger. President drumpf said grab them by pussy. Much worse.

You know, you gotta be total scum to be shilling for Soros at this point. No excuses.

bump

Specifically jewy perviness, one could say?

WATCH ""EYES WIDE SHUT""

IT'S A FUCKING DOCUMENTARY, NOT FICTION

That is why we hate you poo in the loos

Are these the vilest worms that humanity has birthed? Their existence is blight on this world.

FUCKING CHECKED
HE IS HERE
ITS REAL

PEDOS ARE NEXT
HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND CHILD TRAFFICKING RINGS WILL ALL BE EXPOSED

Brump

hot

Bump for nov. 3

>2000$-5000$
I would punish those dumb whores first. Serves them right.

Holy shit you're right. There's too much shit happening they've gotta pull some other false flag. WW3 soon?

Literally nothing will happen to him

Every cop and judge is paid off or in on it

>George Soros (Hillary's primary financer) instructing Hillary on what policies to carry out as Secretary of State:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972

i.imgur.com/Fvpr5dx.png

>Top contributors for Hillary Clinton page:

opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f

>Soros admits creating the European migrant crisis:

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

>Soros tells Europe to take in 'at least a MILLION' refugees every year:

express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe

>Soros finances 'Handbooks' to spur EU-bound immigration:

news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants

>Soros urges giving Ukraine $50 billion of aid to foil Russia:

reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108

>Hacked emails expose George Soros as Ukraine puppet-master:

zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master

>George Soros funds Ferguson Black Lives Matter protests:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all

>Soros funds paid "protestors" to spur civil unrest:

newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/

no but seriously, im not big into conspiracy theory bullshit i just like to get on with my life but i swear to god i heard alex jones(i know he's a meme) mention specifically 'soros big wall street trading buddies are involved in the pedophila'

something like that. i'd have to dig it up, this was months ago now. this shit blows my mind

>Soros funds MoveOn and Media Matters:

>Soros funds Black Lives Matter:

redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/

>Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 'partners' of the ‘Women's March on Washington’

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

>Globalists Unite: Hillary Clinton Running Mate Tim Kaine Dines with George Soros' Son as Donald Trump's Rise Terrifies World Elite:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/globalists-unite-hillary-clinton-running-mate-tim-kaine-dines-george-soros-son-donald-trumps-rise-terrifies-world-elite/

>Soros Paid Al Gore MILLIONS To Push ‘Aggressive US Action’ On Global Warming

dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/soros-paid-al-gore-millions-to-push-aggressive-us-action-on-global-warming/

>WL 9498 Attached to this is a spreadsheet containing some donations from not only George Soros but also Andrea Colombal... Andrea Soros Colombal.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9498

he doesn't wanna quit using his region of the sex dungeons

>Hacked Memo: George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/18/hacked-memo-george-soros-behind-obama-decision-accept-100000-refugees-per-year/

>Leaked Memo Reveals Soros Plan for Federally Controlled Police

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/leaked-soros-memo-federally-controlled-police/

>Leaked Board Documents: Soros Organization Tried To Influence Supreme Court Ruling On Illegal Immigration

dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/leaked-board-documents-soros-organization-tried-to-buy-supreme-court-ruling-on-illegal-immigration/

>George Soros funds CAP to shut down criticism of Islam & its growth in western countries.

twitter.com/HGKrell/status/765157058354225153

>Leaked Soros Document Calls For Regulating Internet To Favor ‘Open Society’ Supporters

dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/leaked-soros-document-calls-for-regulating-internet-to-favor-open-society-supporters/

>BLM Leader DeRay Mckesson Lives In Home Owned By Soros Open Society Board Member

thomasdishaw.com/2016/07/blm-leader-deray-mckesson-lives-home-owned-soros-open-society-board-member/

Soro's himself has been to this building

>DAVID BROCK's Confidential Memo:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump/

>SHAREBLUE IS PAYING JOURNALISTS TO SMEAR TRUMP

>THROUGH THEIR AFFILIATE, "THE AMERICAN INDEPENDENT"

PG 39:

"In 2017, working with ShareBlue, The American Independent will award grants to top investigative journalists to cover, expose and damage the Trump administration and its allies"

>David Brock is a political operative who founded the liberal media watchdog group Media Matters. Guess who funds Media Matters?

>George Soros donated $5 million to Democrats to help bankroll the fight against voter I.D. laws in court;

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31851

>Soros Group Brags About Pushing Racist Police Agenda In Europe, Undermining Stop And Search. This follows revelations in the United States that Mr. Soros and his foundation have been actively funding groups who are aggressive toward police, accusing them of discriminatory behavior toward minorities.

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/16/soros-group-brags-accusing-european-police-discriminatory-policies/

>Funded by Soros, democratic super-lawyer challenges voter ID laws

archive.is/T9Nl1

Change the text on the right to "They are all antisemites"

bump

>lawsuit claims
why would a lawsuit claim anything?

As much as I despise the Jews, maybe this is the right moment for white men to finally think how they failed white women. You let your daughters to become victims of the Jews. You being weak is the reason why they can do whatever they want without fear of consequence. White men are pathetic and weak. No wonder you will be extinct in the next 500 years.

d-did all the goyim get away?

Bless you user

Korean nukes?

nice gaslighting, shill. piss off

> Howie Rubin, 62, is accused by three women including two Playboy bunnies of raping and beating them in a rented $8million Midtown penthouse which he rigged with ropes, chains, and other BDSM equipment.
> He is said to have lured dozens of women from all over the US by offering between $2000 and $5000 for 'supposed companionship and photoshoots'
> He assaulted some so brutally that they needed cosmetic and dental reconstructive surgery

Good god, this guy was brutal. Why can't he just spank some girls and call it a day

bumping for moral support
ssssssoros is beating us
this must not continue
mindvirus memery
we invoke magic
signal normies
suffer fool
plox
end
this
ghoul

jesus christ

Bump

Disgusting fucking kike. Every. Damned. Time.

Jews HATE HATE HATE white gentiles, they all want to torture and rape gentile women

These are some absolutely disgusting accusations.

I hope George Soros gets taken down with him though.

Good dump

OY VEEEEEY
this is just a (((coincidence)))

Is your mom one of them?

True if big

e v e r y f u c k i n g t i m e