GO INTO THE CAVE TO FIGHT THE DRAGON AND SAVE THE VIRGIN...

GO INTO THE CAVE TO FIGHT THE DRAGON AND SAVE THE VIRGIN, USE THE RICHES YOU ACQUIRE TO REVIVIFY SOCIETY AND SAVE YOUR FATHER

ALSO CLEAN YOUR ROOM

psst...hey, kid
sort yourself

>t. joseph campbell

Anyone trading other RARE JBPs?

Nothing personel... and that's that...

here

>go into cave
>shes getting fucked by the dragon
>dragon turns his head
>puts his shades down
>"Nothing personnel, kid"

Yeah you're supposed to pop mushrooms and join in. Fuck the Government.

Save my father? My abusive, manipulative, sociopathic lunatic of a father? The one that served 21 years in prison for murder? Raised me in a Messianic Judaism cult? Brainwashed my mom into thinking Satanists were trying to kidnap me so I didn't get to leave the yard or play with other kids until I was in the 4th grade?
The stupid mother fucker who spied on me when I lived with him?
My dad is an unforgivable asshole. He said he was going to have a life threatening surgery to get me to live with him, he lied about being able to introduce me to Norwegian girls, and lied about his area having more jobs than in my area. Spied on me after I lived with him, instigated arguments with me on camera and talked shit behind my back about me being a racist when he was the one who came out of prison telling me all about how I should hate "niggers".
The guy is an old senile fucking coward, sucking up to the kikes after all these years, calling me a fucking racist to make me disappear after tricking me into living with him to support him for health reasons that were all fake. Almost forgot he has warrants out for his arrest in two states for DUIs, dumb bastard.
I will piss on his grave.

Rare Peterson.

Does anyone remember the day last year when Dr Peterson redeemed the leaf flag?

Peterson is the only person with huge following who cares about Canada. Molyneux, Southern, Black Pigeon don't give a damn.

t. Dio Brando

Bump because JBP deserves it...

Also because i want rare JBPs

I hate anime so fucking much

Not that father, the archtypal father.

It's a metaphor, you dumbass. You're not actually supposed to slay a dragon too.

Anime hates you too, faggot.

>white boy can't handle solar magicks because he has no melanin
KEK.

Oh well I can support that.
Everyone needs to develop an inner father, these days people only seem to do it in order to fetishize it for their binki mouthed millennial girlfriends.
The perversion is extreme, but yeah, everyone should figure out how to be a Dad, quick.

>listening to someone who overly admires jung

shiggy diggy underage b&

Will do, thanks J-man

>when you forsake the hero story and instead focus on becoming the dragon in someone else's story instead

that's exactly why you need to save your father

The dragon is someone else's father and you are the dragon and your father is the cave.

But the cave is california

Not your literal father

The "father" symbolises far more then your literal dad.

Holy shit underrated