Is learning Latin, redpilled? Surely it’s a good thing to know the tongue of your ancestors

Is learning Latin, redpilled? Surely it’s a good thing to know the tongue of your ancestors.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nero
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caligula
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domitian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds badass to me, they taught it at my high school but I took German instead (quite easier language lol.)

Caecillus est in horto.

German is more redpilled. Meds are turk rape babies so you can expect some corruption in tneir language even from thousands of years ago. Nordic languages are the closest to the heart of the last Aryan people.

Cum catapultae proscriptae erat, tum soli proscript catapultas habeunt.

Well, knowing Latin will help you learn other Romance languages easily (Spanish, Italian, French, Romanian and Portuguese)

>German is more redpilled

>German is more redpilled
Europa zerstören? Wir schaffen das!

Grumio est coquus

My ancestors hunted mammoths in Siberia. We have nothing in common with mediterranean shitskins.

Yes, most white people have ancestors who hunted mammoths

Your ancestors?

>tfw am a blood descendant of Charlemagne the Great
>also quarter italian, q scottish, and q irish
how does it feel to bask in the presence of the future European Emperor?

new world mongrels are emperors since when?

>Mixtumque genus prolesque biformis
>Futurum imperatoris

since your pathetic cucked lineage will be smitten from the history books by my following.
I will create a global golden age unseen by the likes of man since Julius Caesar conquered the Germanics.

Finis unaque ea nova.

It's a serious thing to learn but not a serious thing to study if you catch my drift. Whatever glimpses you get of a very fractured and very distant truth are basically useless for the here and now. People who make a living off this crap do it by making broad generalizations that aren't born out from the scholarship, so... god speed if you're a con artist humanities bullshitter.

Also, mastering useless skills without an income of your own is pretty goddamn libtarded. Study something real, and get a real job. You can pursue philology on the side if you're actually committed. You'll have plenty of time in your later middle years to contribute if you're not some starving, pissed off SJW assistant professor somewhere.

Franks and Romans only filthy goy

Semper ubi sub ubi.

>global
THE EARTH IS FLAT
>Thinking God would choose someone so bluepilled

this man speaks truth.
Too many people are concerned with false paths and knowledge which is inapplicable to their lives because they waste time which could have been used productively to argue and complain on Carthaginian stone carving forums.
Good people exist of every colour. shape, and size. The only problem is a minority of the coloured ones exist and it is hard to find them among their bretheren.
The purge will come soon.
Rise up.

Your vision is your vision my friend.
Whether the earth is flat, or spherical, we all live upon it, and it is our duty to ensure it reaches its maximum potential.
Don't let stupidity cloud your judgement.

>IRISH NEED NOT APPLY
Celts are to be ruled over. Not to rule
>it doesnt matter what shape
NIHILIST

That's a bunch of horse shit. There's like half a dozen kinds of Latin to learn and even the nearest incarnations to modern Romance languages are incomplete and won't help you learn bullocks. That's blue pilled as fuck to say that.

If you study Classical Latin you're more likely to get a foundation in programming and first order logic than you are in some sort of useful base for speaking Italian. Hell, learning Italian will give you a stronger foundation for learning other modern Romance languages than studying even Medieval Latin. Fucking asshole think you know shit because you have google, just sage yourself and die.

Latin and Greek are ultra based.

Make no excuses, to be the Roman Emperor, your blood must be purer than pure. No plebs, No goyim, Romans only, God fearing men only

ust-jay peak-say ig-pay atin-lay

Why do Amerifats LARP as a New England WASP from the 1800s by pretending to be above Irish people when they're all mongrels?

Hell yeah
Even if you aren't able to translate very well just being exposed to the works of some of the greatest minds in Western thought and literature is amazing. Catullus and Virgil and their poetry, Cicero with his ornate and truly persuasive orations, Caesar with his history of the Gallic wars. It's 100% worth it

Yes but you can learn as much by simply reading some language word frequency dictionaries...at least one can learn what words maybe likely to get used and then pair that with latin...words infrequently used and you get a nice synergy.

I made no claims about ancestry. Im completely white, but some whites are superior than others.

daily reminder that C = /K/

I'm sorry, but you have to be real deal.

>t. Barack X Jefferson

Non whites aren't goyim, theyre beasts. Part beast is full beast. Only whites are human. Hitler was right.

Your hair must be blond and then turn red. That's how pure we are talking here

>my ancestor :)
no, learn Icelandic

Metella est in atrio.

>Its another white people say WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIEEET thread
Into the trash it goes

Yeah sure you big lipped Amerinigger

>not taking ancient greek, latin, german, french, dutch, and english in high school
cuckboys

quis hic /latine loqui potest/?

For example. Jesus had blond hair and it turned red.

he's here! the MUTTAMERICANUS COMMUNIA

>Learn Spanish
>Know when they are fucking up your order at taco Bell
Yeah Latin is pretty useful.. but so is Spanish these days

Elagabalus was a syrian tranny and romans were fags

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus

Every Bad Emperor had bad blood

You can put a crown on your head but it doesnt mean you have the right to.

>the absolute state of Sup Forums

Took Latin in school (other option was French). Don't regret it and every now and then it came in handy, but I would have prefered learning a language that is still being spoken (and that isn't French).

Wasting your time learning a dead language is retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nero

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caligula

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domitian

>not mentioning the triclinio,Servus(that furcifer!), or circumspectat

That's ok, I still love you guys.

You misunderstand me. First off Caligula was nto a bad emperor. Nero had "good blood" but sin corrupts the blood. Look at his face. Why do nu males all look the same?

> on board that defends traditionalism
>learning traditions is retarded

Wouldn't you be better off learning African then

No matter how many wikipedia articles you sendme. You will never be able to change the fact that you are illegitimate.

Domitian does not share the same lineage as Caesar or Pompey

It literally teaches everything a person needs to know about European language. It's roots are distributed to Italian, Portuguese, French, and Spanish. You can follow those root words to figure out the meanings of most of the more complicated English words(the simple shit comes from German brainlets,cue nordcuckvsmediterranean.jpg). It also teaches all the cases and rules like tenses that one might encounter in other languages(minus particles, which is the easiest most self explanatory thing to learn). Also, Hitler says Latin should be taught over things like conversational French in Mein Kampf for those reasons, so it's basically pol approved.

it's used in law so yes. res ipsa loquitor; the thing speaks for itself.

Apparently learning multiple languages is good, but I suppose that time could also be used for the better.

Post links to learn latin pls

>tradition
>no voting rights for anyone but the elite / monarchs
>marrying 9yo "women", before they get touched by the degenerate society
>beating the living shit out of women, because they said or did something without asking for permission
>rape your wife, if she doesnt wanna fuck you

Sounds like, your tradition is a muslim wet-dread

"tongue of your ancestors"? even among italians, there's a fair potion whose ancestors spoke some germanic language (auxiliaris, goths etc.). and even if your ancestors actually spoke latin, they certainly didn't speak the latin you learn nowadays. here in germany, we call the actually spoken latin "kitchen latin" - and trust me, it's extremely different from formal latin. if formal latin was compared to english, kitchen latin would be belgian or german - many words are similiar, basic grammar is similiar, but if you speak one, you're unable to understand the other.

>implying non-german languages are not shit-tier
Learn german or die in a pit, you brain dead barbarians

I am not illegitimate, I am just not a roman

Caesar took Nicomedes of bithynia up the butt and was a traitorous hack.

DAS RITE

Then you are a foreigner, a goy, and and outside, and a pleb to other Plebs that are Roman. You are not legitimate and you will not be chosen.

Oh and Roman catholics only

I took it on college. In a couple of decades, you'll be speaking Arabic anyways so it's basically choosing between two dead languages

>my ancestors are no better than muslims
The last three green texts you made happened rarely, if at all, and the one about monarchy was a good idea.

Sextus est in fossa.

*in holy fuck

Right? Like what the fuck kraut

>The last three green texts you made happened rarely

They happened and therefore a tradition. Damn, i love tradition, nothing better to beat a nagging wife into submission and having some rape-play sex with her afterwards. Why are so many muslim trad-cucks on Sup Forums nowadays?

Look on your conquerors and despair

you have to learn it early. i went to Jesuit schools, so it was part of the curriculum. it's only helpful if you are going to be an historian, attorney or Catholic priest, otherwise it's useless.

Why would I? I'm not an atheist.

>MUH ANCESTORS

WE

Ever wonder what happened to some of Caesar's descendents?

>thinks tradition is anything that happened in the past
>doesn't know it means things that are handed down from one generation to another

this is why you need to know latin

Yes. More importantly, it is the language of the here after.
When you die you'll enter the realm of the here after and need to learn Latin anyway.
While youre alive, if you want to communicate with the dead, you must speak Latin for those who have died long ago.

>t. Arminius

well then don't despair, but romans are still fags

Nope, you need to read the bible and text books about societies of the past. You still believe in the illusion, we call 1950-thinking. The bible is filled with this kind of shit. Tradition is fucking great, you do bad / immoral things and still believe ou are the good guy. Its kinda like feminism but for older.

>going to heaven
>have to learn things
Nope, if you go to heaven, everything you ever wanted will be granted, you dont have to learn a dead language, just wish you can speak it and god will grant you this wish.

>While youre alive, if you want to communicate with the dead, you must speak Latin for those who have died long ago.

The dead have better things to do. Why waste your time to speak with the human meat bags, when you can test your new FUCKING JET-SKI!

That is right, after your death you with go to the pearly gates and petrus will give you a free jet-ski!

>german
>NOWITZKI
>white guy has a polish name
>illigal american
>has the whitest name ever
kek

>Claims latin heritage.
>Posts Corinthian columns.

REEEEE

I think about it. About regional identity as the answer on the modern SJW's bullshit.

By this point Catalans do nothing wrong.

You do realize that the entirety of the old testament is just about how people suck and no matter how easy the rules God puts in place nor how many times he manifests himself and his power to people, they will always betray him. There is exactly one good guy in the old testament: God.

Again, while terrible things happen in every society that doesn't mean that they are systemic to that society or are handed down as a formalized tradition.

>1950's thinking

Are you a literal feminazi?