1 Dead Two Wounded by BLACK MAN in Chicago Starbucks

A man was killed and two other people were wounded, including a 12-year-old boy, in a shooting Thursday night at a Starbucks in the Uptown neighborhood on the North Side, authorities said.

The incident began with a drug deal nearby, according to Town Hall District Cmdr. Marc Buslik. Just after 8 p.m., a person in a ski mask chased 28-year-old Sauvignon Watkins into the Starbucks at 4753 N. Broadway and shot him, according to police and the Cook County medical examiner’s office.

Niggers, drugs, Chicago. This shit is never talked about. What the fuck is going on with these ultra-violent predators?

Signifigance? I agree it's fucked up, but nigs gone nig.

Innocent 12 year old child killed by some nigger chasing down another nigger over a drug-deal gone bad. That's not significant to you?

Starbucks is a GUN FREE ZONE. The guy that murdered the coffee aficionado should be banned from ever entering any Starbucks.

I agree what happened was horrible, but you can get your point across without using the N word.

Just noticed this nigger was named after a fine wine. This name shit's gotta stop as well.

Did they have Wifi?

That's like asking if you could do us all a favor and not be a fucking leaf.

It's a little significant considering northern Chicago is considered upscale . . . certainly better than south.

Glad someone gets it.

I live about 3 mins away from there and its nicknamed "little Africa" by some of us. Tons of niggers and African restaurants. I can't wait to move.

Feel bad for you hopefully you get out sooner rather than later.

That seems like a harsh reaction. How about just limiting his drink choices instead?

You're mere feet from Boystown, take the 5-10% rent hit and move to aesthetic homoville
>t. Lived 5 blocks away

Psshhhh that's just Thursday night in Chicago

There's some many fucking tranny/faggots in uptown that I'm not sure I'll be able to function if I moved to boystown.

But I am paying 1400 a month in rent got a one bedroom so it might be the logical answer

Come home to Elk Grove Village white man.

Or Arlington Heights if u got shekels

It’s almost as if Chicago’s politicians have been failing their constituents for over a century.

>Just move away from the shootings and into a neighborhood where you're sure to get aids instead
Sounds great.

>Chicago

So... Everything is normal then?

Sounds like a terrorist attack to me according to the New Standards of MSM (tm) regarding white men.

Also Uptown reporting. Off Argyle in the "little Vietnam" area. Lots of shiftless old niggers around here amongst the Asians.

Sooo in other words it was just another Thursday night in Chicago?

>This shit is never talked about

It's their culture. Criticizing it would be racist.

You won´t get aids if you´re not degenerate
I don´t hear about wild gangs of roving trannies with AIDS going about raping people to spread the plague, on the other hand it´s only a matter of time til some nignog picks you out as a target

What do you think would happen if people started go fund me accounts for these hood shooters, you know so they could hire good attorneys and shit. Would there be any negative affects? I'm asking from a sociological perspective.

So we have niggers hiding in chinatown now? Is nowhere safe?

I imagine if you're caught on a Starbucks camera shooting 3 people, including a child, there's no way (((they))) can pull your ass out of the fire no matter how much you pay them.

It's fucking Chiraq, what do you expect?

NIGGER

I know the area, I walked through it the other day

I'm around Wilson and Beacon, that giant building

blacks dont drink flavored coffee come on now

How do you even afford rent

I'm a therapist + veteran 20% disabled + split rent with my gf

If only guns were banned in Chicago.

>N word
What did he mean by this?

What's your annual income minus anything you get for being a 1/5th welfare queen?

What sort of training or degree do you have for being a therapist?

I like how u wrote black with caps. As if I should be suprised.

Chicago here.

Last week 38 year old nigger shoots 23 yr old Serbian gf in the face with .40cal Glock.4800blk W. Hutchinson.

Nigger claims he was "cleaning" it when it went off. Neighbors claim couple "fight/argue" all the time.

Bigger charged with 1st degree murder but Crook county will knock it down to 3rd degree and he'll do 8 solid with good behavior.

And so it goes. Another white murdered at the hands of a POC.

The struggle continues. Ps: Buzlik's a kike.

>12 year old shot in the groin.
>Taken to the Masonic Medical Center.

It was nice knowing ya kid

>Sauvignon
Niggers drink wine now?

>serbian
>white

What did you mean by this

#NotAllBlacks, but yes, #AllWhitePeople

Around 55k and the welfare queen subsidy is another 500$ or so a month

Just an AS in Psychology, I sorta bullshitted my way in to my current job and told them I was planning to go back to school for my BS/MA

What do u do?

Getting sophisticated naming their niglets these days. I'm waiting for Caviar La'tisha Jackson next.

>chicango
not a happening

Was it a human child? or a google child?

I'm sure he'll be just fine.

dog bites man
it's sad that an innocent kid died, but it isn't anything more than local news in chicago

Would it embolden them to be more crime creative. I mean if you knew you could would receive expert representation, perhaps you would commit more crime?