MEME THE PLAGUE NEED PLAGUE CHAN

its spreading. fast. this could be it. its a new version of plague. airborne. about to wreck africa. need to get this going stronger than ebolachan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YyknBTm_YyM
nytimes.com/2017/11/02/health/plague-madagascar.html
cnn.com/2017/10/25/health/madagascar-pneumonic-plague-outbreak/index.html
youtu.be/uGHsxMqpL0c
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018793/Plague-alert-Madagascars-dance-dead.html
youtu.be/JvTOVLtlb7E
youtube.com/watch?v=eab_eFtTKFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ring around the roseie

yay plague, go plague, faito

Plague is love, plague is life. This has more potential to spread and cause mayhem compared to ebola.

if somebody gets straight sevens in this thread, all of Africa will melt like a chocolate bar on a car dashboard in august, the power of Christ compels it

the plague can literally be treated by old as fuck antibiotics it never went away you can catch the plague from gophers in america, but they just cure it.
How is this a thing?

>harmless to even close approximations of civilization
>deadly to everyone else
Or maybe it is our greatest weapon

Found this high effort plague related meme. It's a sign

Maybe plague-tan could have green ribbons like this in her hair, she could be pale with black hair and black clothes and maybe she could have a mouse on her shoulder

That sounds much better than the few images floating about of Plague-chan

I support that

major get today. get psyched

The plague kills you extremely dead within hours of exposure in its pneumonic version, and you need massive doses of a certain antibiotic to survive if I recall.
the outbreak could be controlled in first-world countries especially among populations that have some immunity which means whites

Please infect Europe

Let's hope it's not wasted by some fuck saying a shadow looks like an anime girl

>kills you extremely dead within hours
Well thats no good. For a pandemic it needs to leave you well enough to go around spreading it for a while.

^This sounds like a cute design.

>the shadow was ebolachan

the longer this lingers on the more likely it will go antibiotic resistant, when that happens it goes biblical. Don't forget they have been saying this is going to happen while at the same time pushing their shit vaccines this thing could have been engineered. Natural or not if this thing kicks off it will make every plague and mass die off look like a day at the beach.

mfw he didn't waste it

Shadow-Chan was kinda uncanny though

youtube.com/watch?v=YyknBTm_YyM

Thread theme

it depends on the way you get it, some types are more slow.
Also there are antibiotic resistant strains that have been found for decades in Madagascar which is the focal point of the current eruption right?

and plague spread by the traditional vector of fleas would require large scale delousing and there's an excellent traditional delousing agent that needs to start being produced in extremely large quantities if the current, erm, infestation is going to be dealt with

I'm getting real tired. Let's hurry up and get these 7s. Just shit post

antibiotics are losing their potency. its possible they wont even work against this version. its also possible this was released by the globalists because of how close they are to losing the war against nationalism.

It's probably worth noting that the most recent research into the Black Death suggests that it was actually two concurrent epidemics of bubonic plague and anthrax, based on the exhumation of several mass graves.

>dead within hours
hours of symptoms showing potentially, could take a couple of days and can sit without symptoms for weeks.

>which means whites
true story cause we through marriage keep our genetic diversity just right has meant many positive mutations including the CCR5. I myself have the anti cholesterol, krensler(double jointed), and the CCR5 genes myself.

nytimes.com/2017/11/02/health/plague-madagascar.html

the anti plague shills are already at work!

The scary bit is the antibiotic. So long as it's potent enough, niggers are fucked, but if the antibiotics don't pull through, we might be to.

anyone else find it interesting that this is beginning in madagascar? the one place they say will be the safest in pandemics... and its the starting point

cnn.com/2017/10/25/health/madagascar-pneumonic-plague-outbreak/index.html

Our ancestors survived the last one. Eat well and exercise and we should have a good chance

it doesn't work like that, the antibiotics are not changing, the things they are used on develop a resistance to them. The plague is fairly rare, its not like there have been thousands of people who prematurely stopped taking their anti-plague meds

so much the better
youtu.be/uGHsxMqpL0c

true, but it's possible this is a new strain, more antibiotic resistant.

HAhHAhaHAhaH Poland is Immune!!

HAHAhhaHAhaHa

Pack your staff beautiful Girls and come to Poland!!
Only beautiful western girls allowed!!

Is there anyone who could draw up some Peste-chan memes?

It's only a more virulent strain, but since this is a full blown epidemic, there's a chance for it to mutate into something more resistant to common antibiotics. Well, let's hope at least.

PRAISE PLAGUE-CHAN

That's because Poland had relatively strict laws at the time.

Don't forget that you also let the Jews move in and gave them refuge during the plague, allowing them to consolidate and gain power later on in Europe.

I'm starting to believe that blacks are truly cursed -- that the Curse of Ham is real. Africans and their descendants are destined to be servants, and should accept their status as slaves in fulfillment of biblical prophecy.

KEK makes his presence known. Based Poland does it again.

When you treat large numbers of people with antibiotics resistant bacteria evolve rapidly.

Only way to stop this is with radical quarantine measures, which no one has the guts to carry out, because of raciss.

Another proof that the Baltic Sea coast does not belong to Poland

The plague will be so strong the doctor will need to visit

I can imagine the EU demanding that Europe takes in plague refugees

Don't tempt me to replay it, it's such a fucking good game

If there are people in this thread who haven't played Pathologic, go play it, just to get more into the spirit of things

Here you go, Japs already have a nice Black Percher pic for your cause

Yes, a plague on niggers and mudslimes.

This started when a bunch of spearchuckers dug up the corpses of their kin and danced around with them because of "muh culture"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018793/Plague-alert-Madagascars-dance-dead.html

Ring-a-ring o' roses,
A pocket full of posies,
A-tishoo! A-tishoo!
We all fall down.

Have you forgotten me Sup Forums? I is disappointed.

If we praise plague chan, she will destroy all those of african descent.

Plague-chan is best best chan

30-60% of Europe's total population was killed and you are descended from the survivors
it'll be a rough time if the antibiotics fail and a rougher still if civilization falls due to the damage and food shipments stop, but let me pass along the words of a great man, who loved his people and all they had built and who had faith in their ability to persevere, as their fathers had persevered and their fathers' fathers before them.
youtu.be/JvTOVLtlb7E

it will be rough but it has been rougher.
Though you or I may fall, know that WE shall endure.
Though the armies of all the world be arrayed against us, sun glinting off their hooked spears like ocean waves at dawn, know that we have been through worse. And we are still here.

Plague chan best best chan!

>Poland
what did they mean by this?

paste

It already peaked.

God bless Mosley

POCKET

Bubonic plague destroys the middle east

D-does it have a f-feminine benis?

That's why we must meme it
Plague-chan is best best chan!

I like it.

They like to move it move it
You like to move it move it
We like to
>move all the niggers back to africa

CRISPR will save the world, praise

7s for massive nigger killing plague the likes we haven't ever seen before

just imagine if tomorrows EMP operation goes live...

Dab on them haters.

Though we have lost him and lost Rockwell, the spirit still endures.

I believe.

Now I am become death, destoyer of worlds.

>Black death matters

Release during tomorrow's antifa riots.

Almost

well maybe we can get 148888888

if it jumps to africa mainland, this will be the best hashtag this year.

Hmm comfy plague is comfy. Good thread

That one is too precious to waste. It could have the power to trigger a fascist takeover somewhere

it should be Plague-sama hes an old virus he deserves the reapect thats due

Why do the mods hate kek? Why do we allow such blasphemous assholes to moderate out church?

or hopefully everywhere

PLEASE KEK BLESS US WITH PLAGUE WAIFU

Plague-chan please aid us in making Lebensraum out of Madagaskar :3

Make it then fag

I wish i could become some sort of avatar of nurgle.

I asked /sci/ but they never replied. Is there any substance that is lethal in small quantities but which, in large quantities, grants you immunity?

can we have a plague general with links to maps and latest news?
hopefully we can trade photos of our lesions and rotting flesh soon

sorry I can't draw, have bad arm innervation ever since reaching into that uranium tank at work

c'mon man, it's wiping out Africa, share this instead : youtube.com/watch?v=eab_eFtTKFs

Stupid fuck detected

Shit did you get supper powers tho man

And baby, I remember
All the things you taught me
I learned how to laugh
And I learned how to cry
Well I learned how to love
And I learned how to lie
So you'd think I could learn
How to tell you goodbye
You don't bring me corpses... anymooooore.

>Immunity
>witepeeple immunity
You mean not digging up plague victims and dancing around the the village with them? Yep, certainly sounds like whites have a certain immunity.

DEUS VULT

Rough sketch, if we could get someone with time and talent to do a cute anime girl version of this design.

Can she be a delicous brown loli?

She is black death, after all.

>Cosplaying a Sup Forums meme in front of a BLM sign in DC

What do you think?

Cant tell if trap or not but would bang no prob.

excellent work user, way better than I could do
Maybe one of the skulls could work in a plague doctor mask motif or it could be worked in somewhere else so people recognize "plague" immediately

The hat is a plague doctor hat, and the hourglass and wings both represent death and plague. Most of the drawing I've been doing recently is fashion drawing, so my actual art skills have gone down a bit but I could try and do a color version after work this evening.