Sup Forums unironically believes this makes America Great

Sup Forums unironically believes this makes America Great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1e35Vf-9n8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don’t need much wealth to provide for yourself and family. Wealth envy is a sign of weakness.

>wealth

You’re fucking retarded if you actually are using this as a measure.

no we don't.

you forgot to show us that those bottom 90% all earn more than the global average

This, wealth inequality is a sign of a free and healthy society. Something commies wouldn't understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=1e35Vf-9n8E

>You can feed a family by working for $4 an hour

Umm...

Posting in ebic commie thread

sage

So your saying that the wealth distribution in the 50's and 60's was objectively worse than it is now?

Yes you can, thanks to the glories of capitalism you can get a burger for 1 dollar from McDonalds. Or you can get a frozen TV dinner for a couple of bucks.
Yes at that time we had communist infiltrators pushing for bigger government and higher corporate taxes. Reagan ended that in the 80s and now we have a freer society.

That's because many places around the world live off their own produce and trade outside of government regulated economies.

>Reagan ended that in the 80s and now we have a freer society
Please don't be delusional. The state has only slowly been expanding each decade since the late fucking 1780's.

No, it is a sign of complete retardation. Where rich people can get richer by doing absolutely nothing. Where people get rich by inheritance. Where people never have to work because of daddy. Where rent seekers extract money from poor people, making it harder for them to get anywhere.

Income inequality just means people get paid different amounts. That isn't even the same argument as to 0.1% of people accruing 90% of the wealth.

Protip: life isn't fair

Actually we don't since that top .1% is mostly jews that are, predictably, stealing money from Americans. We're actually kinda on the same page as the gommies in that respect.

>Where people get rich by inheritance. Where people never have to work because of daddy
You don't want to make your child's life better than you had it? Are you an autist?

That 0.1% is mostly made of Jews, Chinese, and Irish Catholics.

Good point, we're basically a communist country at this point. Taxes and regulations are strangling business.
>Where rich people can get richer by doing absolutely nothing
Capitalists do a lot more for the company than the workers and so they should be paid more.
>Where people get rich by inheritance
That's part of the freedom of money, to do with it what you wish. If you want to pass it down to your kids. Look at Paris Hilton, she is richer beyond our imaginations and is richer than Nikola Tesla ever was. This is the power of freedom.
>Where rent seekers extract money from poor people, making it harder for them to get anywhere.
It may not seem fair but those private property owners earned their property fair and square. It's a voluntary mutual exchange, unlike taxation from the government.

>Income inequality just means people get paid different amounts
Yes because people aren't equal. Some people contribute more to society and deserve more money.
>That isn't even the same argument as to 0.1% of people accruing 90% of the wealth.
Simply because they are smart with money and know how to invest it. Poor people blow it all on gambling, drugs, and hookers. That's why they aren't billionaires.

You are looking at it from an individual perspective. A system where people make money without doing anything is obviously stupid. The system is supposed to produce things for people, not shift money around to people who haven't done anything.

>we're basically a communist country at this point
We have a pretense of liberty, coupled with the fact that we have more capital than most of the rest of the planet combined which allows us to produce so much that even with state leeches leeching and being general pissants people are still better off in this region than anywhere else at any time in history.

PragerU is propaganda bullshit

Interesting. You consider shifting oppression from The government to corporations to be a "free" society? Should a free society be center in the people instead of private interests?

#thanksObama
Who do you think this happened under faggot?

>at that time we had communist infiltrators pushing for bigger government
*Tips tinfoil*

>You are looking at it from an individual perspective
All perspectives are individual - they all stem from people thinking about what is in the best interest of themselves and their loved ones.

>A system where people make money without doing anything is obviously stupid
That's not true at all. Do you think financial institutions contribute nothing to a productive economy? With simply their existing assets they provide up-front investment for entrepreneurs to get rolling and start making real tangible products and selling valuable services. Without people who have assets, you can't have lenders and getting any venture off the ground becomes incredibly difficult for anyone who isn't already rich.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't do anything to help those less well off.

THEY JUST NEED MORE TAX CUTS!

THEN IT TRICKLES DOWN!

Yet those 90% still live better than people in most rest of the world

Sup Forums is nothing more than a shill operation for billionaire globalist elites

90% of Sup Forums are Russian trolls.

>Poor people blow it all on gambling, drugs, and hookers. That's why they aren't billionaires.
lol

"Earned" is a very strong word there buddy. Pretty sure it's impossible to "earn" a 5 million dollar house, nonetheless several.

You sitting on mommy and daddy money too?

You're Christian be too, right?

Are you suffering? Are you living in squalor? Are you unable to feed yourself? Since you're posting on a computer or smartphone I highly doubt it. You have the capabilities to be as great as you want to put effort into, and the safety net to be a loser and be taken care of if you don't. The system works, you aren't a fucking venezuelan or a chink, you should be thanking your lucky stars every day you were born as an american.

Oh, and if AMERICAN CAPITALISM IS SO BAD...............................
WHY
ARE
MEXICANS
TRYING
SO
HARD
TO
GET
IN?

How many people are employed by the top 0.1%?

Nice bait.
Real capitalism has never been tried.

Who gives a shit.

Do you know what a percentage of a whole is?

The people who are in the top 0.1% aren't somehow amazingly special. There are 7 billion people on earth. There are hundreds of thousands of people that could have done everything Steve Jobs or whoever else did. It is just about being in the right place at the right time. The system rewards a small group of people, and then keeps rewarding them at an exponential rate and they extract all wealth from everybody.

If you think there aren't hundreds of thousands of people as good as steve jobs or mark zuckerberg or whatever, you are probably dumb.

Way better. WAY better.

Most Soviet citizens lived better than the majority of the world too.

>overblown real estate values
>realistic comparison
Try earnings. The difference is still huge, but it actually makes sense for a change.

all these fucking paid Soros shills holy shit

What an antisimte you are.

Real trickle down has never been tried!

>There are hundreds of thousands of people that could have done everything Steve Jobs or whoever else did
But they didn't. Potential means very little in reality.

^this
you know we're on the right side, because we've watched liberals become supporters of: the CIA, megacorporations, MSM, the political establishment, all over the course of 2 years.
seriously, who do they think has been in control for the last 60 years? how do they not see they're being tricked into supporting the very people responsible for the problems they are decrying?

This talk will never influence one person on this board

Lol u retards never have an argument to that chart because u know it shows the truth and the the truth hurts. Billionaires don't need tax cuts you filthy shill.

Fuck off communist.

Why do you start a family if you're working a $4 an hour job?

>You’re Christian be too, right?

What did he mean by this?

Stop being anti semitic

fuck off tripfag retard

It is more important that we create a White Nation right now. Once that is complete, we will solve other problems as a people.

>WAH ITS NOT FAIR THAT MORE PEOPLE HAVE MORE MONEY THAN ME WAH

That's because of zoning laws.
A boomer buys a house that he saved for in 3 years. He lives in a city with increasing population but votes against allowing high rises. It's now worth $1.5 million. All from young workers pockets.

That's exploitation, plain and simple.

>cut my taxes bitch

Gotta meet that requirements for dem programs senpai

1% of 130 million is 1.3 million.
5% of 200,000 is 10,000.

>Give me more benefits for being a failure in life!

Here's an argument. Nations with more internal, relative wealth disparity are more wealthy OVERALL, which is what really matters. Would you rather have $10 and your neighbor $100 or have $0.01 and your neighbor $0.02?

>"I don't want to make my child's life better."
t. childless, autistic virgin

Someone who makes $130 million a year doesn't need a tax cut. Holy shit u fucking shills are so retarded, you're making my argument for me. You're arguing that Trump's tax cuts are designed and engineered to benefit the wealthy elites that you're paid to shill for. No shit retard, that's my argument.

>Sup Forums unironically believes this makes America Great.

>success should be punished and made impossible

>cut my taxes bitch

>bottom 90% earn more than the global average
the murderous half-human favela-nigger is correct

>Taxes and regulations are strangling business.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>Pay for my failures in life!

thats very anti-semitic article you posted, OP

Unlike you paid shills, I don't want to bankrupt America to give tax cuts to the billionaires you dedicate your lives to serving like Warren Buffett and George Soros.

Govt. spends more than the entire net worth of every billionaire in the country combined, to the tune of 20 tril.

>inb4 muh defense budget

We also defend the entire democratic world, basically for free.

If you are saying that wealth envy is pointless and to be happy with enough you are correct but why dont billionaires think this way? These are the people flying with epstein. These are the manufacturers of the opiate epidemic. These are the jews who promote a culture of nihilism and degeneracy. You say we should be thankful because they employ us but why so? A slave is provided with the necessities of life because he is property and must be maintained to produce more wealth than he costs. Most of us in this world are in that situation. Why are you in love with slavery Sup Forums? Are you completely numbed by chronic masturbation and the consolations of ideological representation. God never intended for us to work, we cursed ourselves with it by rebelling. Christ lived in voluntary poverty because that is what perfect honesty requires. The rich are rotten and i pray for their eventual liberation.

It's not about being as good as.
It's about being better.

Zukerberg is BETTER because he not only was the first to push the product and saw what it could be, he also obliterated all of his competition. His own friends. MySpace. Whereareyounow. Hi5. He fucking destroyed. He is better than others.

Steve jobs was inferior and apple sucked cock for decades. Then he found a unique niche with the iPod and apple music and transferred that style into his other products and made a brilliant resurgence. He was better than competitors.

It's not about who is as good. It's about who is the best.

>everyone who disagrees with me is paid off!
Holy fuck I can't imagine being this narcissistic and retarded. How many hours a day do you spend trying to suck your own cock?

>cut my taxes
>you're my bitch and you know it

As far as I'm concerned, any attempted "new" tax on the "wealthy" will be subverted by those in the 0.1% -- they'll find loopholes, or do things to divert their wealth so it won't be taxed, and thus the new tax will be essentially useless.

Look, there's an easier way to increase the plight of the poor -- stop importing more poor. Control the borders, kick the lawbreakers out, and thus you'll have a smaller pool of low-skilled workers to compete with.

not an argument kiddo. Why can't you answer my point?

Goldman Sachs needs a tax cut!

t. right wing retard Trump voter

Cutting the highest taxrate is gonna cut down the income of the jewish accountants.

>pay for my food stamps!

You're shilling for tax cuts for billionaires. Obviously you're a paid shill. Either that or a typical right wing supercuck.

tax rate for the rich remains the same.

How much of another man's labor are you entitled to take for yourself? Serious question.

If u care about that sort of thing, Jewish people are getting a huge tax cut. HUGE

The rich are not rotten and Christ said as much. You are not inherently bad because you are wealthy, stop this nonsense.

A drug manufacturer is no more responsible for teenagers overdosing out of their own choices than an a hobo is for getting drunk on cheap beer instead of saving that money for a cheap pants/shirt combo from Wal-Mart and getting a job.

Quit pretending to be righteous.

>shill!
>shill!
>everyone who disagrees with me is shill!
>no, it's not because I can't come up with any arguments, it's because you are SHILL!!!!!!!1!!

No we don't like the usurus Jews

>ancap memeflag
>let's deregulate everything so the jews already at the top can finish amassing the rest of America's wealth without fear of legal repercussions
>let's open our borders to a flood of browns to pick the bones clean
>making things better

Libertarianism = useful idiots of judaism

>assigning a persons value to his avarice and venality

Oh jew

they didn't because they were not the right age or in the wrong country, or didn't have rich enough parents, etc. Mark Zuckerbergs parents were rich. He got funding from rich friends, etc.

You are just giving massive amounts of money to what is almost a lottery. The system is rewarding people at a rate that doesn't correspond to anything they particularly deserve. It is just a quirk in a broken system.

Many people are rich because they fooled large amounts of people into buying worthless shit.

And all of it is protected by military and laws. Libertarians are retarded and think capitalism is some kind of natural perfect system.

>estate tax repeal
>AMT tax repeal
>corporate tax cuts

LOL

and huge tax hikes on the middle class to pay for it all

u retards got played son

Right wingers are cucks so they're willing to give over all the value of their labor to George Soros.

Sorry, I meant to say than the brewery is for the hobo....

>doesn't need
????
It's wrong to VIOLENTLY STEAL PEOPLE'S PROPERTY. It doesn't matter how wealthy a person is - stealing from them is absolutely wicked, because THEFT is wicked.
"Need" my fucking ass - I don't think you "need" you car but that doesn't mean I'm justified in stealing it you brainless dipshit.

Yes. If you're smart and want to do something with your life, you can. Anyone can be in the top 1%. The problem is that we have 50%+ of the country who never got an education and are complaining that they don't make enough money. That's no one's fault but their own for being failures.

If you're 27-31, to be in the top 1% you need to have an income of only $130,000. If you went to school and got a STEM degree, that's easily attainable if not guaranteed.

You're obviously a shill. You're shilling for tax cuts for billionaires.

Checked, and yes. Anyone who thinks some richguy owning 5 houses and not doing anything with them is healthy for the economy, is probably a shill.

Government interference results in deadweight loss. The fact that people can manage to be productive even with leeches sucking on their ankles doesn't change the fact that the leeches are still making them anemic and taking away from what they could otherwise do.