HUMAN TRAFFICKING ENTERPRISE!?!

dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

Front Page. Above The Fold.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5046477/Top-investment-fund-manager-raped-beat-women.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Funny when Zionist rags publish stories that implicates them in the crime

So when is the appropriate District Attorney going to file charges? I suppose never as it would have to be done with the support of a Rat politician. Anyone know who the Prosecuting Attorney who should be filing charges is? Maybe they could benefit from a little “illumination”.

Big if true. DoJ looking into this?

Like I say, I think a local Prosecutor would have to be humiliated into pressing charges. It appears they have all been bought.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5046477/Top-investment-fund-manager-raped-beat-women.html

>Rubin's staff within 'the enterprise' contacted them on Instagram, they say

>Once in Manhattan, they say he raped them in a sex dungeon in a penthouse apartment bought specifically for the attacks

>He then left to go 'back to his wife and kids' on the Upper East Side, they claim

>The attacks were 'covered up by members of the 'enterprise' and his associates'

damn i though this is larper thread...

Is it any wonder leftists have seizures when the daily mail is mentioned

Oh look it’s a Jew. What a fucking coincidence.

gee I can't wait for the NY times to cover this, any minute now the article should show up...

Greatly exceeding the common size if made certain as to truth

>I'm going to rape you like I rape my daughter.
Should be his epitaph after DotR

Besr stearns... isnt that the same firm epstein worked at?

So basically any investment banker is bound to be a depraved sex freak? I wonder if this guy was into occult rituals and kiddy diddling too

>"I'm going to rape you like I rape my daughter."

The end of Soros?

Jews hate Soros

>(((Rubin)))

>soros plant
>criminal
whoa... anyways, what's Liar's Poker?

No, they envy him.

Q anons reference to Alice in wonderland=Original title Alice adventures Underground-lewis caroll was a pedo. Thats what is being hinted at.

Who is the Chief Prosecutor for the District of Manhattan. There is a place to start. Find out what ties he has to (((Rubin))). If that prosecutor is ignoring this there is a reason. Find it.

I am sure it is all a coincidence.